Brobs17 FM13 P.13.3.3 Ultimate 4-3-3 Plug and Play Tactic (ONE tactic for EVERY game)

hey guys, starting to play the game again from now and will be looking to get the best match prep for this tactic. The match prep in the opening post is not the one I would recommend and the one in post #87 is the one I would recommend whilst playing this tactic. Will update when I have found what I think is the best.

Thanks, Ben

I win every home game - like 6-0 most of the time. I always lose away though. Always - even against teams like Wigan. Any thing I can do for away games?

have you made a classic mode to this tactic?

thanks för a great tactic!

I have been using this tactic for my San Marino team, and I managed to win the Serie A this season. These are the results. My only disappointment was losing to Bayern in CL, but I had a lot of injuries.

View attachment 364305View attachment 364306View attachment 364307

When viewing these results, one has to keep in mind that I didn't make any big purchases over the years, but have invested mostly in up and coming youths, mostly through free transfers. The club is a rather small club, however I managed to take it up to great levels in Italy and in Europe. I also managed to win the Europe League twice :)

Thanks Brobs for the tactic, once again.

bryanpace how the **** you done that any tips????

to reply to you guys - it takes a lot of patience, however i did not modify the tactic that Brobs put on the website, the only change is that i apply a long preseason that lasts 7 weeks and i play as many friendlies as possible to ensure that the tactic is fluid quickly. I often start off a bit slowly, but once the tactic is set, you're good to go.

My trick is having two tall central defenders, at least one, who scores a lot from corners, DCR, average 193cm height. These are the two i use:

View attachment 364342View attachment 364343View attachment 364344View attachment 364345

They score lots of goals from corners, especially if they play in the DCR position.

I didn't start winning trophies so quickly, i won the coppa italia around 5 times, 2 Euro League Cups, and then slowly up the Serie A, here is my serie A graph for your info:
View attachment 364341

I love acquiring the young free transfer players of french and german nationality aged 18-20, then get them good, if they're not good enough for first team, sell them, or if they're really good, other clubs will offer for co-ownerships.

I have two Turkish midfielders, one has been with me since Serie B and he spent 3 seasons in serie B with me, these are his attributes:

View attachment 364346View attachment 364347View attachment 364348View attachment 364349

As you can see, i got all these players on a free transfer. I tend to look within german clubs and french ones, because they release gems at times. I think the game is about finding the right players for your systems and giving it a good go!

Good luck friends!!

One Of The Best tactic ever....
I've been using your tactic since FM 2011, along with "Il-Devasto" for the long (big) pitch, and "JP's 4-3-3 Modern (if I'm not mistaken)" for standard pitch.
Lot's of corner goals from DCR, but drained a lot of stamina since all players closing down the whole pitch..
Anyway, keep up the good work... :)

Last edited:
have som one delete the new one? winning eweryting white wigan? cant find it

Hey Brobs,

Great tactic, however im struggling with it, im not getting the results and im leaking a lot of goals, ive followed every step from the first page and even from post #87 but im not getting any results, im Monaco in ligue 2 got a decent squad and ive concentrated on the attributes from your original post. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Brobs, what team would you say is the best team for this tactic? Using LFC marshall updates.

hello
when you have 3 strikers all whit good value of Pace,dribbling,technique, acceleration,off the ball and finishing, where do you put the best strikers looking at this value?
seems to me that the left strikers scores more (especially if he is right foot) while the middle strikers sometimes came back more and do more assist than gol
anyway all the 3 strikers play both alone than togheter so looking at other value like passing, crossing and also heading which is the better position?

thanks

I recently picked up a copy of FM2013 after being a console junkie for 5 years (noob question inc), so i was wondering how i get this tactic into my game. Do i DL it and drag/drop the file into my FM files or something different?.

Im asking as when i click on the tactic link it asks me what program i wanna use to open it with and in all honestly i wouldnt have a clue lol

Scrap that, i googled it :p

Last edited:
What a Tactic!

really by far the worst I've downloaded and used in my fm saves.

Using Arsenal in the 12/13 season

Drew Soton 0-0
Drew Liverpool 2-2
Lost to Fenerbache 3-1

Last edited:
I like it to start with i got humped 6-1 of newcastle but i then beat arsenal 1-0 home west ham 2-1 away and norwich 1-0 home hopfully it keeps good lol cheers