Brobs17 FM13 P.13.3.3 Ultimate 4-3-3 Plug and Play Tactic (ONE tactic for EVERY game)

Been trying this tactic for half a season with Fulham. And it works fine for most of the time. But against top-teams I get hammered! I don't expect to win every game, but I just can't go on giving matches away against the better teams. How are you guys doing when you are up against better teams?

Try playing your 3 most defensive minded midfielders against the tougher teams. Works for me.

I feel like a idiot, but there is one thing I don't understand. So i ask you Broobs (or if someone else know).

In the opening post I read:
"On team instructions I have ticked counter attack, use target man and use playmaker. It gets the ball up to the strikers more quicker by enabling this in the team instructions."

"There is no specific playmaker/target man so do NOT drag players into the 'playermaker' or 'target man' option."

Does this mean that target man and playmaker is ticked on. But no players are choosen?

Wont work anymore. Did ok when i was considered as an underdog team,( got promoted to bundesliga 1 with Hertha Berlin) but after 1st season at Bundesliga 1 the results have been inconsistent. First I won middle table team like 2-0, then next four matches i've lost and not created enough chances.

Just got smashed against Torino 1:7( i am AC Milan).

Hey... i am using your tactic with some changes in mentality and im going very well.. 4th season in Aris Limassol (Chipre)

My best result: Chelsea 1-2 A.Limassol :)

Keep the good work ;)

hey Mr. Brobs i have one question.. its a noob question :D when you saying the tactic its plug n play, what is the best thing to do for the A.I. don't get the tactic? put the tactic before the game and take it off after? i am in 4th season and i change 4 times the tactic :s thanks :D

Was this made before the latest patch?

Decided to give it a try on a new game with Chesterfield (recently relegated from League One and have a pretty decent team for League 2) I did everything suggested in the first post (training, team talks, match prep etc) and used the tactic from the very first day I started the game.

Season wasn't too great, only just got into the playoffs finishing 7th.. lost in the League Cup first round, lost in the Johnstones paint trophy first round, also lost in the playoff semi finals.

We did ok in the FA Cup though, although we had pretty easy ties. We got to the 4th round, losing 3-1 to Man Utd.

Overall, everygame we had very few efforts on goal (always less than the opposition) and normally alot less possesion (which is not that important I know) Not sure if the tactic was made before the latest patch came out though.

JgQ9LSf.jpg

StkO4Pq.jpg

JZYCfyI.jpg

One good thing though, the striker I played in the lefthand side of the 3 strikers, had an amazing season.. scoring 30 League goals & getting 11 assists at the end of the normal season. (He then scored 2 more goals in the extra playoff games, taking him to 32 League goals)

IrkRFxy.jpg

Hey brobs:) have you start playing again? need you to find the best way too training young players, en the rest off the squard :) thanks again for a fantastic tactic:)

Im testing brobs tactics from 2011 FM. Just have one question did someone tried to play with 2 attacking wingers and middle striker instead of 3 strikers? Same player instructions, is that change something? Im currently playing with Vauxhall motors in 6th England league, this tactics. Supporters saying that my playing style is not attractive, did someone have same problem? BTW results are ok if I menage to keep morale up, if drops nothing helps. :)

hey guys, starting to play the game again from now and will be looking to get the best match prep for this tactic. The match prep in the opening post is not the one I would recommend and the one in post #87 is the one I would recommend whilst playing this tactic. Will update when I have found what I think is the best.

Thanks, Ben

Im always getting messages that my football play is not excited with this formation, for each game I lose.

what team are you playing whit now Brobs17? coming closer the perfect tactic? :)

I always seem to do really well with this tactic then suddenly I just start getting awful results. Is there any way to stop this or get the tactic winning again?.. Just seems to hit a brick wall!

Haven't read through the whole thread, but would love to use this tactic. But can it be used in Classic Mode?

why every match my mids has been heavily outnumbered....and surprisingly still have decent attack stats...

Hi Brobs, Been using your tactics from fm11. Just wanted to say Ive used this tactic with Monoco first season and I got sacked. Im not creating many chances and not scoring enough goals what am I doing wrong? I never had this problem with the previous fms