Brobs17 Ultimate Tactic Patch 12.2.2 ANY TEAM CAN USE TO GAIN SUCCESS

Started using this last night with the old Scarborough, brought them back through editor did not cheat, just used them with the players it generated for me..

Doing okay so far.. quite a good tactic works better with Very High Prep at the start of the season.
:) 4th in Blue Square North

I'm playing with Dortmund, my last match was this.

Dortmund 6-0 Bayern

Amazing!

I'm going to try this with a fantasy team I made in the editor.

How do you set your match prep in pre-season? Normally I set teamwork to very high in the beginning in order for the team to learn a new tactic. Do you stick with defensive positioning at average all the way through?

brobs do you think this will work still if i pull the dm up to mc? Works well for me so far but i would like to play flat 433...

Works good but I seem to be getting a TON of cards.

Just tried it out for the first time after I won the league with Liverpool. Beat Brighton 1-0, players just couldn't seem to score (bearing in mind i've scored 116 goals in the league this season), although I created 6 CCC's. I'll give it a go again for another match and see how it goes.

Took my team 3 months into the season to get used to. Final third of the season they were unbeatable even teams that should be beating us were getting thrashed.of course you have to allow for the match were the team just fails to perform and also for those days were no matter how much you try the ball just wont go in ( happens in real life too).

Just tried it out for the first time after I won the league with Liverpool. Beat Brighton 1-0, players just couldn't seem to score (bearing in mind i've scored 116 goals in the league this season), although I created 6 CCC's. I'll give it a go again for another match and see how it goes.

I think that for judging a tactic you've to wait more than two games ...

I think that for judging a tactic you've to wait more than two games ...

I wasn't judging it on 1, or 2 games. I was simply letting the creator know my first impressions.

Tried it a few more times - just destroyed Leicester 7-0 in my latest match. I've noticed the LCM and STC really flourish in it. My LCM (Poli) assisted 4 goals in the 7-0 match and my STC (A.Hernandez) scored 5.

I've been switching from this to my tactic with Wingers mostly due to the fact that James Rodriguez is one of my top performers and I like having him playing. But it looks like a solid enough tactic so far, although I have been using it mostly against smaller opposition.

Just tried this is a had a crazy injury crisis to literally all of my wingers. Thinking they can take their time getting better

View attachment 245069

Brentford are currently second in the league btw.

Was using this with Man City up until January and just couldnt get along with it! Was 5th in League and got knocked out League cup by Reading of all people lol!
Switched back to my Trusty Mr Hough Tactic and went on to win the League by goal difference, won the FA cup and Champions Cup ;)
It just weren't working for me :/

the best tactic ever!!

I enjoy playing FM12 using Lower league teams, and I won promotion from Serie B (placed 4th and won my playoffs) using Milazzo, after I had won C2 & C1 using Brobs previous tactic!! Just give the team time to get used to the tactic and it's fantastic!! I can't imagine what i'd do with one of the big teams in Serie A with this little beast!! Thanks Brobs!!

Bryan

this tactic is well good used it with liverpool won every comp i was in and suarez well could not stop scoring

Started really well with my Newcastle save but have lost about 5 away against big teams and a shock home 1 against Swansea.going into last third of season in 4th place. Any tips for big away games? I have signed sturridge and wellbeck on loan and kadlec toloi and vrsalsko. Then in January signed sow and jack Robinson.is Tim krul good enough or should I sell him on?

Started using with Norwich after two first games struggled with own tactics :D

Started really well with my Newcastle save but have lost about 5 away against big teams and a shock home 1 against Swansea.going into last third of season in 4th place. Any tips for big away games? I have signed sturridge and wellbeck on loan and kadlec toloi and vrsalsko. Then in January signed sow and jack Robinson.is Tim krul good enough or should I sell him on?

This is the same problem i had, seems as December/January comes around the AI have figured the tactic out and play terrible :(

This is the same problem i had, seems as December/January comes around the AI have figured the tactic out and play terrible :(

They dont figure out how you play though, but as you overachieve, they consider you a bigger threat and play more cautious, regardless of your approach. Also consider that at some point, you will have a slump of form, having exhausted players etc

This is my first post btw, nice to meet u all.

Btw this is the best tactic ive ever used in fm 2012, no doubts. I think the tactic creator found a way to exploit the game engine, which is very2 great and dedicated. (Thanks Brobs17!)

The way my team defend, passing, creating ccc, countering, corners are almost perfect. I won 2 times trebles with Inter, with one re-loaded save game in the final, since i lost in penalty when creating many CCCs.

I still have something in mind Brobs, Is the 3 striker must a complete forward? i saw that the STCL and STCR usually passing/crossing to others and to STCL more than the STC, so i put speedy-passer forward on Right and Left, and put a Poacher-can pass too-Striker in the middle. Am i doing right?