Brobs17 Ultimate Tactic Patch 12.2.2 ANY TEAM CAN USE TO GAIN SUCCESS

They dont figure out how you play though, but as you overachieve, they consider you a bigger threat and play more cautious, regardless of your approach. Also consider that at some point, you will have a slump of form, having exhausted players etc
How can i be overachieving with Man City(Best squad in the league,predicted 1st) im not knocking his tactic because obviously put alot of time and thought into it, just being honest! Was 5th and knocked out of League cup by Reading using 1st team and have followed all his instructions.
Switched to tactic which have used to complete all the Hero achievements & what you have finish 1st, won fa cup and champions cup, might just be me and im sure other people will have success with it and good luck to them!

what should be done with players like f.e. Pastore - use as MCr, although work rate seems to be criminally low; retrain as striker or ...?

Same thing with Nene - offload?

How can i be overachieving with Man City(Best squad in the league,predicted 1st) im not knocking his tactic because obviously put alot of time and thought into it, just being honest! Was 5th and knocked out of League cup by Reading using 1st team and have followed all his instructions.
Switched to tactic which have used to complete all the Hero achievements & what you have finish 1st, won fa cup and champions cup, might just be me and im sure other people will have success with it and good luck to them!

I was speaking in general about the AI behaviour. Anyway, the same goes for City to, but lets call it " actually achieving", so teams like man u, chelsea, arsenal etc starts to play cautious even at their home ground.

Anyway, My main point was that the AI dont figure out the actuall tactic.I was not having à go at you, but was trying to help because if one looks for the explanaition Of poor results and settle for this simple answer, then one Will never figure out what actually was at fault.

Home form with this is amazing, thanks for this awesome tactic!! But when it comes to away game my team just does not perform :( i know away games are much harder generally but any advice what I could do to gain a bit more possession? much love x

All the tactic options are mean't to be ticked mate? Like offside, counter etc?

After a lot more game time I have been working on an update to this and I hope to release it soon. Thanks for all the feedback

Hi, this is my first time using a tactic off a website or anything and the first time i have posted. Just started a save with Wigan and want to use this tactic, but how do i download it onto my game, i might be being stupid but i can't see it anywhere to import it or anything, could someone explain how i get this tactic into my game please. Thanks!

Hi, this is my first time using a tactic off a website or anything and the first time i have posted. Just started a save with Wigan and want to use this tactic, but how do i download it onto my game, i might be being stupid but i can't see it anywhere to import it or anything, could someone explain how i get this tactic into my game please. Thanks!

These instructions are for FM 2009 but the method is the same http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/faq/fm2009/tactics/install_tactics.htm

Hey guys,

A recurring theme I had when playing most versions of FM is lacklustre away results regardless of tactic and inconsistent home form i.e. getting beat by teams I should have been thrashing . However, and this may not work for everyone, since switching my philosophy to having two separate tactics for home and away:Attack! Attack! - Breaking point and a modified version (4-5-1) of the Golden Gate tactic

I have seen a dramatic change of results. Time and time again I now get the tactical genius news story whereby I get praised for keep the opposition guessing (I don't as such lol, I just have a home tactic and away tactic).

I've found that setting a more defensive shape and packing the midfield for away games seems to work well but obviously everyone has a different philosophy of course.

This tactic does look epic. I haven't played the game for a bit and so haven't seen the new patch that was released in action. It may or may not affect my current tactics but if it does this one will be high on my list.

I tend to play a rigorous pre season type strategy (7 - 10 games usually) with the focus on conditioning and learning the tactics.

Very high and teamwork I find (this information is littered around the forum and again is down to personal preference) helps massively when gelling the team together and learning new tactics, especially when having to learn 2.

Setting the creator's match prep for when the season is under way is then put in place.

One other key point is ever since I've used defensive positioning for both my tactics home and away, my results have been fantastic. I used to wonder how people managed to let so few goals in and whilst I could always score goals, my conceded column always looked bad.

Also, teamtalks. I created a spreadsheet based on wolfgangs teamtalk and ever since I've used that, its done nothing but improve my results also. I may upload it actually for people to dissect and give feedback or improve!

Food for thought!

Well done on creating an excellent tactic

Hey guys,

A recurring theme I had when playing most versions of FM is lacklustre away results regardless of tactic and inconsistent home form i.e. getting beat by teams I should have been thrashing . However, and this may not work for everyone, since switching my philosophy to having two separate tactics for home and away:Attack! Attack! - Breaking point and a modified version (4-5-1) of the Golden Gate tactic

I have seen a dramatic change of results. Time and time again I now get the tactical genius news story whereby I get praised for keep the opposition guessing (I don't as such lol, I just have a home tactic and away tactic).

I've found that setting a more defensive shape and packing the midfield for away games seems to work well but obviously everyone has a different philosophy of course.

This tactic does look epic. I haven't played the game for a bit and so haven't seen the new patch that was released in action. It may or may not affect my current tactics but if it does this one will be high on my list.

I tend to play a rigorous pre season type strategy (7 - 10 games usually) with the focus on conditioning and learning the tactics.

Very high and teamwork I find (this information is littered around the forum and again is down to personal preference) helps massively when gelling the team together and learning new tactics, especially when having to learn 2.

Setting the creator's match prep for when the season is under way is then put in place.

One other key point is ever since I've used defensive positioning for both my tactics home and away, my results have been fantastic. I used to wonder how people managed to let so few goals in and whilst I could always score goals, my conceded column always looked bad.

Also, teamtalks. I created a spreadsheet based on wolfgangs teamtalk and ever since I've used that, its done nothing but improve my results also. I may upload it actually for people to dissect and give feedback or improve!

Food for thought!

Well done on creating an excellent tactic

Ah,the famous wolf's team talks. I'd be interested to see this as obviously with the new "tone of voice" feature I never really thought about them as I wouldn't be able to think what tone would suit which team talk etc, but having played the game more now it's quite easy to pick up on.

Could you inbox me this spreadsheet by any chance pal?

Agreed on Defensive Positioning, my results have always been better when using it, just for the simple reason if you're strikers are having an off day at least you can still be slightly more reliable on the defense and instead of 1-1 when you should've won 8-1 it could be 1-0 and still bag a win.

Ah,the famous wolf's team talks. I'd be interested to see this as obviously with the new "tone of voice" feature I never really thought about them as I wouldn't be able to think what tone would suit which team talk etc, but having played the game more now it's quite easy to pick up on.

Could you inbox me this spreadsheet by any chance pal?

Agreed on Defensive Positioning, my results have always been better when using it, just for the simple reason if you're strikers are having an off day at least you can still be slightly more reliable on the defense and instead of 1-1 when you should've won 8-1 it could be 1-0 and still bag a win.

Stupidly I've just done a reformat of my pc and didn't save the file.....but I am working on a better spreadsheet that is more streamlined and lets the player select various conditions from list boxes and then the spreadsheet outputs the correct team talk.....I'm hoping to find out the correct formula for outputting a value based on a number of conditions set from drop down lists.

Which of the two mcs is more defensive(I assume it's the one with the arrow pointing backwards. Im playing with QPR and I have Barton , n'zonzi , faurlin , grenier , taarabt , guti , Derry and diakte. Diakte and n'zonzi are my dmcs while Barton has been playing mcl mst of the season would this be right and should players like grenier and taarabt be played as mcr.

Btw awesome tactic.
2nd on goal difference after 21 games. Darwin Quintero should run away with top goalscorer. He has 27 in 20 in the league and 33 in 25 overall.

If you don't mind I'd LOVE a look at that? Wolfgangs TT guide was excellent.

Stupidly I've just done a reformat of my pc and didn't save the file.....but I am working on a better spreadsheet that is more streamlined and lets the player select various conditions from list boxes and then the spreadsheet outputs the correct team talk.....I'm hoping to find out the correct formula for outputting a value based on a number of conditions set from drop down lists.

Just seen this. If you manage to get it sorted I'd love a look at it mate.

were do you play quintero left right or centre
Centre.
Ive won the league with 3 games to go. So far Quintero now has 37 in 34 in the league with 45 in 42 overall. Still tho his chances have been limited lately. Rondon plays on the right and seems to score more.

Hey Brob, I've downloaded the tac.file from here, plugged it in directly on my fm, but the formation is 4-2-3-1 as opposed to 4-1-2-3. I am not sure if I am the only one with this issue but could you please let me know how best to rectify it. I am weary to move the players in case there are additional instructions per position that if I mess up will ruin the tactic on the whole. Hoping to hear from you soon mate. Cheers