Brobs17 Ultimate Tactic Patch 12.2.2 ANY TEAM CAN USE TO GAIN SUCCESS

Brobs17

Reaction score
IF YOU HAVE TWITTER FOLLOW ME :) https://twitter.com/#!/Brobs17

Hey guys!!! First of all ANY TEAM CAN USE THIS TACTIC. PLEASE USE THIS HOME AND AWAY

Sorry about the wait for my tactic as I've not had my laptop in function recently but now I have finally made it. I also apologise for the delay of the release as I wasn't complete convinced that it was 'the one' but now I most definitely am.

I've had great success teams as low as Wycombe to Wigan to Newcastle to Stoke to Fulham and to Chelsea. All of these teams this tactic has worked for but I do STRESS that you MAY need to give this tactic time (say 7-10 matches) but for most of new (especially the better clubs in the division, It should work right away).

Firstly, WOW this patch has been HARD. Alot of credit to the other tactical gurus out there! To make a successful tactic has been hard that you can use on a consistent basis. The Match Engine took ages for me to figure out and it's got a **** of a lot wider which requires higher pressure on the ball and a higher defensive line (in my opinion).

Anyway down to the tactic. It is a 4-1-2-3 formation

The Tactic is again on how I think Football should be played. Football is not about short passing but about selecting the right pass whether long or short - its about having a Plan B if Plan A is not working.The only way way that this tactic may slip up on is if the game cheats you out of a win and with the AI keeper having the game of this life which is pretty **** frustrating.

The Tactic is based on zonal positioning so the team know there jobs and positioning before a ball has even been kicked rather than basing marking on how the opposition set up and altering the positioning of the team depending on how AI plays i.e different opposing formations.

I also want to make a point of playing players who are fresher and have a better condition if possible. AI really takes the condition of players into account and the better the condition of the players the better they will perform. Try to have a squad of atleast 25 squad players who are all good enough to fill into the first team. And rest your better players if you have a big game coming up etc.

So down to the tactic:It is a 4-1-2-3 formation (my specialty) (make sure these settings/rules are followed)PLEASE PLUG IN
THIS TACTIC AT THE VERY START OF THE GAME OR IN PRE-SEASON IF YOU ARE IN YOUR SECOND SEASON.

Pitch Size: Minimum
Plug and Play tactic (classic)
NO Opposition Instructions
Team talks to assistant manager
No match shouts as it is a Classic Tactic.
Match preparation
Work Load: AverageAdditional Area Focus: Defensive Positioning---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Player requirements:GK: Jumping, Reflexes, One on Ones and Rushing out
CBs Jumping, heading,stamina, tackling and marking
FBs Positioning Tackling Pace Heading Marking Team Work Workrate
DMC Passing, tackling, marking, stamina.
CMS Pass and technique and workrate
For 3 Strikers Pace,dribbling,technique, acceleration,off the ball and finishing.

PLUG AND PLAY TACTIC. Do not tinker with the tacticSet-piece are set up in the tactic.Give it 7-8 games to settle in and do not tinker with the tactic or put OI's on. Although it should be working quicker than this if you have plugged it in at pre-season. Please plug and play this and do not let the computer simulate results.

On team instructions I have ticked counter attack, use target man and use playmaker. It gets the ball up to the strikers more quicker by enabling this in the team instructions.

There is no specific playmaker/target man so do NOT drag players into the 'playermaker' or 'target man' option.If my team goes down to 10 men = Take a central midfielder off... its vital to keep 3 strikers in this tactic, due to the special marking upfront.

chelseavmancitystatsmat.png
IF YOU HAVE TWITTER FOLLOW ME :) https://twitter.com/#!/Brobs17

Have fun and let me know how you get on with it :)

Last edited:
What kind of strikers do you need for this tactic?
and what about the midfield? advanced playmaker types?

Brilliant tactic once again, 18 points clear at the top of the championship with Blackpool and have won the carling cup!

Brilliant tactic once again, 18 points clear at the top of the championship with Blackpool and have won the carling cup!

Yeah not going to lie - This tactic is probably the best i've ever created Lol. It's the closest to a diablo as I personlly could get it.

That's awesome though - glad you're having fun!

I've never bothered to use any tactics created by anyone else as I feel its not really me playing the game, though this has caught my imagination so I'm gunna give it a go. Will let you know how it goes.

Thanx again Brobs !!!
Your tactics are fantastic and always helped to me to understand well how the AI really works so I can develop my own ones ...

I'm waitin' for this ultimate release like a thirsty wanderer in the desert ... :D

Started with KuPs in Finland Premier Division, going to report in results.. But i loved ur previuous versions.. totally dominated

Brobs, just started a new save after winning everything for many years at Manchester United (easy I know!)... Fancied something a bit different so started managing Athletic, as got great players for this tactic llorente, muniain, martinez, herrera etc... I will post my results so far (which are very good altho always wary of friendlies!!!)

Antiguoko 8-0 (W)
Zalla 9-0 (W)
Cultural Durango 2-0 (W)
Portugalete 4-0 (W)
Baskonia 9-0 (W)
Gernika 7-0 (W)

As I said I have always been wary of friendlies as I dont consider them to show a true reflection of the tactic, especially in this case where I have obviously been playing weaker teams... However I like the results so far...

Played 2 competitive matches for European Cup qualification against dinamo tbilisi, with the results being:
Home: 3-0 (W)
Away: 4-0 (W)

So overall a very good offensive and defensive tactic, muniain and susaeta work well in the front three with llorente in between them, they score some fantastic strikes especially muniain.

I just hope this rich vein of form continues as I would love to be able to replicate a career as successful as klippybo's basqueing in bilbao...

[FONT=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

"
On team instructions I have ticked counter attack, use target man and use playmaker. It gets the ball up to the strikers more quicker by enabling this in the team instructions.

There is no specific playmaker/target man so do NOT drag players into the 'playermaker' or 'target man' option.If my team goes down to 10 men = Take a central midfielder off... its vital to keep 3 strikers in this tactic, due to the special marking upfront."

I dont right get this? First u say set playmaker and target man, but then u say no, dont do it? .. explain?

"

There is no specific playmaker/target man so do NOT drag players into the 'playermaker' or 'target man' option.If my team goes down to 10 men = Take a central midfielder off... its vital to keep 3 strikers in this tactic, due to the special marking upfront."

I dont right get this? First u say set playmaker and target man, but then u say no, dont do it? .. explain?

It means that on the team instructions, Playmaker and Target Man are ticked. But you do not select a specific player as the target man or playmaker. Hope that helps :)

Going to give this a go with Man City, i know its not hard to win the league with them but have never used them before due to me actually hating them lol! but seeing as they look like there going to win the league this year shall give them a go! My real aim is to win absolutely everything and quite curious as just to how many goals throughout competitions can get with this tactic, shall let you know how i get on at end of the season.

Okayh.. going on with Plymouth.. 13th currently when 26 games played. ;)

Hey, quick question to anyone who's used this really. Just tried importing it and the DM has a forward arrow and one of the CMs have a backwards arrow. Just wondering if something's gone wrong while importing it or if it's supposed to be that way.

Thanks

just like to say just joined site tried your tactic with west brom after 17 games sat 3rd 3 points off the top best tactic on the site in my eyes well done

Are my strikers good enough. I'm west brom and I have Shane long, Peter odemwingie, Chris wood, Simon ***, Ivan klasnic and Wilfred zaha.
I have the same midfielders but I sold all my wingers.
my back 4 is
Lb ridgewell
cb ollsson
cb dragovic(basel)
Rb Steven Whittaker.
with foster in goals.
Lim not sure if player stats match but I've got a mix of talent with zaha being the most potential talent.