Brobs17 Ultimate V3 4-1-2-3 11.3 WARNING: Don't use it if you don't want to win all

Brobs17

Reaction score
WARNING: Don't use it if you don't want to win everything

It is still a 4-1-2-3 formation.

(make sure these settings/rules are followed):

Pitch Size: Minimum
Plug and Play tactic (classic)
NO OI
Team talks to assistant manager
No match shouts as it is a Classic Tactic.
Match prep - 'None' with an 'Average' Workload

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player requirements:

GK: Jumping, Reflexes, One on Ones and Rushing out
CBs Jumping, heading,stamina, tackling and marking
FBs Positioning Tackling Pace Heading Marking Team Work Workrate
DMC Passing, tackling, marking, stamina.
CMS Pass and technique and workrate
For 3 Strikers Pace,dribbling,technique, acceleration,off the ball and finishing.

PLUG AND PLAY TACTIC. Do not tinker with the tactic

Set-piece are set up in the tactic.

Give it 7-8 games to settle in and do not tinker with the tactic or put OI's on. Please plug and play this and do not let the computer simulate results.

On team instructions I have ticked counter attack, use target man and use playmaker. It gets the ball up to the strikers more quicker by enabling this in the team instructions. There is no specific playmaker/target man so do NOT drag players into the 'playermaker' or 'target man' option.

If my team goes down to 10 men = Take the RIGHT-SIDED central midfielder off... its vital to keep 3 strikers in this tactic, due to the special marking upfront.

If you have any queries you can follow me on Twitter and ask me stuff if you need any advice! : Twitter

ULTIMATE V3

I have created a third update which is the only tactic I use:

Credentials:

(Above average Eastleigh side - as good as Villa)

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Did some tests for you with Villa and Sunderland using V3 Rarely

(Was playing about with it a bit so probably would have performed better if I didn't)

WARNING: Don't use it if you don't want to win everything

Tactic Link: Gamefront

Last edited:
You Honestly think It'll win everything?

Ill Have to try this....

hey Brobs

whats diffrent abuot this tatic to the others you have made

your other tatics have work for me, so i will give this one a shot

got any team suggestions

about team talks you always let the *** manager to them ? do you change them ? what change do you make ? why isnamed rarely ?

Match engine mate

I always leave my team talks to *** Man yes and no I don't change them, its named rarely because I have soooo many BETA tactics tested and was running out of names have a look at the amount I've got saved to work out what works best

AND BTW if you get a man sent off take off your RIGHT sided midfielder - not left.

Not out yet still working on it, will only release once i've won the FA cup with a Blue Square South team

Again thank you for another week of sleepless nights.......Started winning again cant turn the computer off.

to my freind brobs 17 thnks for you great tactics with your help with my mansfield team i was promoted to championship - but now i seem to struggle - with your last tactic i had these results i begin it from january

season 2020-2021
team mansfield (media prediction 23)

nott forest () 3 mansfield 1 () (represtens temporary position ) fa cup
mansfield (21) 2 fulham 0 (1)
swansea (10) 3 mansfield 0 (14)
mansfield (20) 1 bristol c 3 (12)
qpr (3) 1 mansfield 1 (20)
mansfield (20) 1 notts co 1 (16)

brobs i think the problem is the team talks because i beleive in your tactic - what attributes *** manager have have or you know good summary about team talks thnks mate

Don't usually buy into this "best ever tactic" business, but christ, so far this is good.

Default Leeds Squad, season 1, Played 7 won 7, Goals Scored 16 conceeded 2 (beat Stoke in the LC and Millwall, Doncaster and Reading Away in the league)

IF (and it's a big if) it carries on like this for another 10 or so games, then you will have cracked it !

Matt firstly use this tactic on this thread and not the previous tactics, and secondly it seems like you are getting some good results beating top of the league and drawing away to 2nd place. The tactic may need settling in with your players and it looks like you may of hit a turning point with the previous two games being draws.. The players you have at your disposal are also probably very very weak for the league you are in and infact they are probably doing as well as they can, so I would advise getting some new better players in and just to stick with the tactic.. I haven't really tried any specific threads on team talks but I've heard Wolfsong is the man for them so I would try his, I don't really pay attension to my AssMan attributes because I don't like to over-complicate the game

Hope this helps mate

Brobs, how have you found your two CM's playing ?

It's the only slight (being very over critical) issue I have, they are avg around 6.8m which is well below the team...