Brobs17 Ultimate V3 4-1-2-3 11.3 WARNING: Don't use it if you don't want to win all

Brob unbeaten already make my united win everything for more than 5 season which make me so boring.. lol.. I gonna make a new game with QPR and see the result?
Any tip Brob for lower league?

i have destroyed the championship with burnley lost 2 games all season with players being over confident and am in the fa cup final against man u will put pictures up when finished season

just beat man u in the fa.cup 2-0. i dominated them aswell :)

burnleyburnleyfixtures4.png

burnleyburnleyfixtures3.png

npowerchampionshipinforz.png

Last edited:
nickizzard ? what team talks do you use pls mate ? and you follow attributes or scout report ?

for brob 17 what is the most imp mate attributes or scout report ?

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

finished my championship at 19th position - with no stars in my team and media prediction 24th and starting using this tactic in half season and i am the best team at home is pretty good thnks brob 17 hope you answer me if it is about attributes or scout report /

i just let my *** man do it, but change it if i dont think its right, i didnt follow any attributes mate, just loaned quick strikers and half decent cm.

Nick I can't see your attachments :-( any chance you could attach it to the post? but well done bro, great to hear such an achievement with a championship side

Matt I would say attributes but scout reports help - what I did when I was with Eastleigh and got back to back promotions was basically sold my whole squad (generate money) and bought in 22 frees basically every year but I made sure they were better than the previous lot, give that a try

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

Brob unbeaten already make my united win everything for more than 5 season which make me so boring.. lol.. I gonna make a new game with QPR and see the result?
Any tip Brob for lower league?

And no tips for lower league, just plug and play the tactic, will work!

brobs 17 what you think the stc would be good in jumping as toni ? to flick the ball to other strikers ?

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

and nick for your *** manager you look to his attributes for team talks what attributes ?

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

Matt I would say attributes but scout reports help - what I did when I was with Eastleigh and got back to back promotions was basically sold my whole squad (generate money) and bought in 22 frees basically every year but I made sure they were better than the previous lot, give that a try

no one wnat my players mate

only played 4 friendlies so far but seems to work well
also Gyan is on fire so far hope he carries it on to premier league

for you bob 17 this and for nick try to help me thnks buddies you 2 are great

just beat man u in the community shield 3-1 :) starting to fall in love with this tactic even more :)

Last edited:
Gotta say, I was a bit sceptical when you boasted that this tactic was capable of winning everything...
However, I decided to take a break from my 2025 Southampton save and decided to start a game with Spurs using this tactic..I can now confirm this is the best tactic I have come across for FM11!! Won the league on the last game of the season, beat Arsenal 4-1 in the Champions League Final, and beat Chelsea 3-1 in the League Cup Final (they got there revenge in the FA cup semi final beating me 2-1)...Legendary Tactic and I HIGHLY reccomend everyone to try it, following the instructions! Cheers Brobs17! You've sorted out my tactical nightmare (H)

Do people tend to find this tactic takes a little while to settle in or does it work fairly instantly/quickly? Trying this with Reading FC but in my first couple of games of using it I've been outplayed both times.

I'm willing to try it for a while to let the players familiarise with it but just wanted to know if anyone else found this?

lol @ the "Torres will feel he could have contributed more" comment, this game's got a sense of humour ;)

Hahaha the game definitely does

Alx may take a little while yeah, the tactic isn't fluid until about the 8-10 game mark (I think) give it time, it will come through. For best results use at the beginning of the season so they can get a full pre-season with it. (And make sure you follow the instructions in the OP)

So, this seems to be a really good tactic.
Tried it now since JP Woody's failed completely in my Boavista-Save. Even if my team didn't have much time to adapt the tactic an my squad isn't specialized for it (not enough natural strikers, etc.), I won three out of the first four games with it.

it might be a silly question my friend brob 17 - the computer will get used to this tactic ? and if yes how we can do not to get used to it and another question i am in year 2021 and i dont have real players name how i am going to know if i have good player by assitant repoerts ?

if i have player mc pas 15 tech 11 wrt 12 with 3 stars and another mc pas 13 tech 13 wrt 14 with 2 stars which one would you choose ?

the problme of mine is now if i have a good squad or no i signed 5 players and my *** tell me they are qualtiy signing but tow fo them are still young hope for answe my friend brob and thkn

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

start a new season now with my mansfield

year 2021/2022
media prediction 22

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

start a new season now with my mansfield

year 2021/2022
media prediction 22

in my second season brobs.. and i keep getting red cards and it really annoying me now as its losing me games ? any ideas?

Nick try setting the tackling on the 2 MC's and the 2 DC's to 'normal' instead of 'hard' seems to lower it whilst not effecting the tactic. Could you let me know how it gets on? Need people to test that for me

Actually scrap that it does effect the tactic

Matt I would choose this one mc pas 13 tech 13 wrt 14 with 2 stars
And no the computer won't get used to it, it will always work

Last edited: