Brobs17 Ultimate V3 4-1-2-3 11.3 WARNING: Don't use it if you don't want to win all

Macca Mine are in the low 7s! Its because they recycle possession, Don't want to lose the ball in the midfield area, espec with a high line, thanks for the Leeds test

Hi Brobs,

Just wanted to check how you decide which players are good enough for the tactic. Does a good goalkeeper for Sunderland have to have all stats in Jumping, Reflexes, One on Ones and Rushing out over 10 or would say 15 in Reflexes and all other stats below 10 be sufficient?

Thanks.

No worries Brobs, thanks.

Lost a couple of games now, both at home. One in the League and the League Cup. Will still crack on and let you know how the half season pans out.

Josh To be honest i'm not a player expert to judge how good a player is, only tactical, I would compare the keeper you are considering playing with someone like Craig Gordan and see if it weighs up

Silly question Brobs, but do you think this will work on 11.0, its just that i am playing a game and am half way through my second season and dont want to start another game but would really like to try this tactic?

other results

ipswich (7) 2- 2 mansfield (19)
peterboro (22) 2 - 0 mansfield (20) :(

---------- Post added at 02:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

my team

goaler - 4stars
dr- 3 stars
dl- 2.5 stars
dc- 3.5/3 stars
dmc-3.5 stars
mcrl- 3.5 / 3 stars
strcl-3.5/3/2.5

what you think ?

Brobs with your tactics i never tend to get many ccc's, which is why i give up testing them. However i have started a new test with your sometimes tactic just to give it another chance.
Do you notice this lack of cccs problem aswell?

Testing this out now with Aguero, Neymar, llorente, Hulk I can cycle thru uptop, I will be sure to let you know.

Brobs with your tactics i never tend to get many ccc's, which is why i give up testing them. However i have started a new test with your sometimes tactic just to give it another chance.
Do you notice this lack of cccs problem aswell?

...No Lol, i've never heard of that problem before

Thanks Keno, good luck

Have you ever tried doing this tactic in the opposite to Classic mode ?

ive made a filters for 4123 formations its got what brobs wants but i put exta stuff in what i would like aswell

Download

Gamefront

mansfield (22) 1 - 1 shrewsbury (15)
mansfield (21) 4 - 2 preston (24)
reading (22) 4 - 1 mansfield (20)
w.ham (5) 5 - 2 mansfield (22)
mansfield (22) 3 - 1 shrewsbury (16)
leeds (5) 4 - 2 mansfield (22)

i am going to be relegated

what is the different between this tac and unbeaten tac?

Look at both the tactics and compare the two. closing down and positioning being the main

Thanks for sharing this tactic with us. I'm going to try it out and post some results later on.

mansfield (22) 2 - 1 derby (10)
leicester (21) 3 - 2 mansfield (22) dominated all game but the ref gave them 2 penalties and one penalty i had was missed - 9 shots on target they had 3 :( relegation is always near

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

what is this ?

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

ive made a filters for 4123 formations its got what brobs wants but i put exta stuff in what i would like aswell

Download

Gamefront

what is this ?

No problem rushwood

Matt if you do go down you will come straight back easily with this tactic and then I suggest buying better players or playing the tactic from the beginning of your season because your 2nd half of the season results have not been too bad

in this tactic i noticed is it good at home i made 45 point at home on of the top 3 record home while away i only got 4 point and i didnt win a game even tough my last 2 games away i had to win when my player missed 2 penalties in 2 games separtely -

mansfield (22) 4 - 2 sheff utd (9)
mansfield (22) 1 - 0 nott forest (2) 90 min goal didnt desevre to win
norwich (8) 2 - 2 mansfield (18) i missed 90 min penalty deserved to win

hope to save my season thnk to my friend brob 17

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

if i dont have money my friend how i am going to bring good players ? and my stadium is very smll mate :( and very season i dont make profits

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

brob 17 did the computer get used to it during the years ? how we can not let this happen ? if yes . there are many tactic but you are the best mate believe me i tried many tactics but nothing worked for me. even myfirst win away came vs

brighton (18) 1 - 2 mansfield (20)

what about the stc to be good strong in air ? what you think

thanks again brob 17