Brobs17 Ultimate V3 4-1-2-3 11.3 WARNING: Don't use it if you don't want to win all

Thanks alot mate.

Also just completed my first season with Liverpool (my fav team who I actually haven't managed yet)

Hi everyone. This message is for Brobs, or anyone else able to let this tactic work for two or more seasons in a row. In the first season I got wonderful results, but in the second, using the same tactics, I get mediocre results. What changes in the parameters you advise me to do to ensure that the tactic works successfully in the second season? Thanks ;)

Yeah, i had the same issue, its just the AI getting used to it. You cant use this tactic every game, season after season and expect to get result later on. I like to let my assistant play some less important games for me (i.e. Carling Cup, or games against much weaker opposition) to trick the AI. Also, if u're leading comfortably try changing it for the last 15-20 minutes of the game to something entirely different. I did it and got away with it for 3 seasons, then i got bored and started a new career. :) Anyway, its a fantastic tactic and what i particularly enjoy about it is that u dont really need top players to get results (although strikes rly do need to be pacy). Hope it helps.

a big claim to warn not to use if you dont want to win everything...im lucky to win a game with my newcastle side...getting overrun by teams near the bottom of the league...my players on paper, arent that poor...yet when they play they are...been using this for over half a season now.

Hmmm...

30bfsdf.png

Madrid ofc...

surely you're not bragging about winning the league with real?...everyone is entitled to play the game how they want, but theres no kudos in winning anything with teams like real, barca, man u, chelsea etc...if you'd won with a team like rayo vallecano, then fair enough...im not a good FM-er (if i was, i wouldnt need to use other people's tactics)...but as an experiment on FM10 i played as ac milan, picked a default tactic, never sold or bought anyone, and by mid-season i was bored, as i was top, and rarely lost or drew...so bragging about romping the league with top players, and millions at your disposal looks a bit pathetic.

what tactic do you use?

well mate, ive tried diffrent tactics with different saves...ive been using brobs ultimate v3 rarely, but as i say, can just about buy a win using it...it just doesnt work for me.

Hey Brobs,

Wow this is really an amazing tactic. I haven't found one that really stuck with my team. I'm managing Arsenal and have managed to basically raid Man City's transfer list with the default database 11.0, but I have the 11.3 patch installed. I'm currently in February 2013, my second season as Arsenal's manager. My tactic started failing me and around January 15th.

I was doing decently, but i fell to 7th place which means I couldnt sit around with draws. I switched to your tactic after i lost 10 to Birmingham. I have won every game since:View attachment 195869

I just thought I'd let you know that I'm a big fan of you tactic, I am now second place in the league when I was only predicted a 4th place finish and I am getting some strong results.

My biggest problem is squad selection now. My previous tactic was based on wide attacking players and now I don't know what to do with them: I use some as strikers and some as mids ... any advice on where to play each, who to get rid of and who should be the starting lineup. These are my players and ages .. I know this is little info but they are pretty well known players.

Stirkers: Theo Walcott 23, Edin Dzeko 26, Kaka 31, Oscar Cardozo 29, Alexis Sanchez 24, Robin Van Persie 29

Midfielders: Kaka 31, David Silva 27, Nasri 25,wilsher 21, ramsey 22, cambiasso 32, de jong 28, song 25.

Any advice will be appreciated. Already have won the league cup, on my way to quarters in champions' league thanks Brobs for turning around my season!!! Can't wait for that cheat tactic, but I don't believe can get any better than this!

Brilliant tactic. Took my team around 10 games to gel with the tactic, in which I had around 5 draws and 1 loss. I'm Preston in Npower League 1. I am currently sitting in 2nd. 1 point behind my brother (Network Game). The closest team to us are 10 points behind after 20 league games. I am on a 12 game winning streak and a 15 game unbeaten streak in all competitions. Will update more when I am through the 1st season. Just want to say thank you.

Last edited:
you and mr hough are absolute genius, i think your tactic is better compared to mr hough because it's easier to find suitable players.
here are some screenshots with bolton (2nd after 10 games)
ImageShack Album - 3 images

Do you use any training schedule?

Just finished my 2nd season with Leeds using this tactic. First season in the Championship I was predicted to finish 15th and finshed 2nd Second season predicted finish 19th finsished 13th I started off fairly good, I was sitting in 6-7th place and had allowed 15 goals in the first 12 games Over the final 26 games I allowed 57 goals and ended up allowing the most goals in the league I am really hoping for an improved performance this year. I have followed everything like I should have and was expecting a lot better performance my first year in the premier league

hi, i want to ask a stupid question, when playing a match which one all of you choose.. tv view, classic view or text view when using this tactic, sorry for my bad english.

this tactic is cheat, i scored 30+ goals with my right DC.

probably cos he has 19 in jumping, and 19 in heading. and i got a corner taker with 19 in corners, 18 in crossing, and 17 in decision, anticipation

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

you and mr hough are absolute genius, i think your tactic is better compared to mr hough because it's easier to find suitable players.
i agree with this, its kind of hard to find great wingers in the game, i am in 2032. after nani-messi-pedro generations, there arent any good wingers in the game anymore.

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

i agree with this, its kind of hard to find great wingers in the game, i am in 2032. after nani-messi-pedro generations, there arent any good wingers in the game anymore.

does having a training schedule in place effect this tactic?
probably a simple answer but i seem to be having no luck at all this season with my villa team keep losing and drawing. it worked well last year with me finishing second but not this season.

what a load of ****. it does nothing more than a standard 4-3-3 would do. played a season with arsenal and came 5th. done exactly as instructed. even got beat by mk dons at home in fa cup. waste of time. very disapointed

Used this with my stevenage team got them into championship in first season. Media prediction was 24th :-D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk