Brobs17 Ultimate V3 4-1-2-3 11.3 WARNING: Don't use it if you don't want to win all

why dont work for me?i am malaga 3 win,3draws 3 loss.goal.d:15-14

Do you have tips/tricks when you're losing/can't keep possession/let in late goals without messing with the core tactic? Sometimes I notice that passing completion is bad (below 77-78%), or if it's just not "working" on the pitch..

When is your new tactic to be released Brobs? I will gladly test it if you can PM me the link as this one is definitely one of the best tactics out but I just love to play with wingers.

Where's the winger tactic? I'd like to try it out, I prefer having wingers rather than 3 up front strikers.

Hah. I'm trying a lower-level team.

We went on a massive loss-less streak, which eventually ended in the FA Cup to a much better team. Ever since then, everything has fallen apart. My team can't buy a draw, we're in danger of falling out of contention for promotion playoffs, let alone the top of the league, and we're just getting demolished- the last game, we didn't get a single shot off and lost big.

What the **** is happening? I think the AI is adapting to this tactic. Which means, I'm pretty much screwed.

EDIT: This team's season is over. The AI has obviously figured out the tactic. I just lost ten in a row by massive margins, my team's confidence is "very poor" pretty much across the board, the Board is screaming at me because I promised them a championship, my best players are requesting transfers. It's dead as dirt.

How are people actually winning in lower leagues with this tactics? I've noticed that the only reason most of you have gone unbeaten for years on end is because you assemble super-teams and the AI is absolutely powerless even when it adjusts- which it would probably do even without this tactic. If there is a secret answer, please, tell me. I believe in this tactic, I just don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Last edited:
This tactic is brilliant for the first season. Won FA Cup, Carling Cup and finished 4th in the league (3pts off top) with Aston Villa. However, once you start the second season, FM seems to know how you play so will start to beat you. (I lost 3-0 at home to Doncaster!) Nevertheless, it is still a good tactic.

I'm going to start a new game tomorrow and do a full season and will put up results, really excited about it, didn't think I could match this one in a Wingers formation but it looks as if I have probably bettered it, here's the formation:

Loving the look of this, any update on it?

started well, thrashing rivals and not conceding... after 10 games, problems came, start to concede too mucho, on attack im ok, but gettin defense problems...

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

losing 0-2 to cska moscow... adebayor (my no 9...) laying waste to all chances... playing worser and worser...

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

i find this a good tactic in attack, but very weak on my own half... veeeeeeeeeeeeery weak, teams like roda, rkc or **** like em scoring goals at me... im Ajax, European Champions... will make some tweaks back there and see what happens... i love my firepower up front

Which type of players works better for you on this tactic ?? on every position

I agree with those saying this tactic is weak in the back. I'm in the BSP, and this tactic can barely keep me out of relegation. I try and get good players, but my players are overrun on the midfield, and most of the time, I'm the one getting scored on on the break.

I'm going to try permanently moving the defensive line back a few notches. It looks to me, unfortunately, like Brob tests this tactics with very specific players- players who are much too expensive for lower-league teams to purchase. 15+ stats in a dozen positions? There is no way I can afford that.

EDIT: Change that. This tactic, along with players that I read were supposed to be good enough for it, just got me relegated and fired.

I give up on this tactic. If you can go unbeaten with it, kudos. Apparently, I'm just not "good enough".

Last edited:
Your players are clearly very very VERY weak , I gained successive promotions to the premier league with Staines Town, quit moaning about the tactic, it works. Manage better.

Can I get some advice? I'm sorry if I do seem a bit angry, I just like success and I get discouraged and feel the need to vent. I'm well aware that my newbiness is probably the only problem with the tactic, I wasn't trying to say the tactic is crappy, I know that MY usage of the tactic is probably the root of all problems.

Hmmm.... I've loaded up the game in FMRTE and given my guys some... recommended attributes. And I think I see the problem- the tactic relies pretty exclusively on strikers that can out-pace your opposition and create tons of chances. None of the strikers I currently have make the cut.

Brobs 17, i salute you.This is far and away the best tactic i have ever used.Celtic are my team, won al domestically 3 years in a row, the amount of goals scored from set pieces is unbeleivable.We do lose the odd goal from corners , but not enough to cause any problems.I feel a champions league victory is imminent, lost in semis last season(only played one season so far).Thanks again!

I. LOVE. THIS. TACTIC. I beat Man United 4-1 with Man City 1st match of the season. Thanks bro!

Just wondering if there has been any updates on this tactic that people are using instead of the original tactic that was posted in the OP.

...I think I see the problem- the tactic relies pretty exclusively on strikers that can out-pace your opposition and create tons of chances.
Yes, pace is important. At both ends. The defending line is quite high - in order to create the needed pressure I guess. But this is also the tactic's most apparent weakness. I've created a set of three variations in which I've pulled the defending line 2, 4 and 6 notches down. -2 is for most home games and matches where I have got comfortable odds. -4 for even matches or tough home matches. -6 typically when I want to secure the victory. When I'm ahead at half-time I also use to pull down for the second half as the opponents often come rushing out in the early minutes of the second half.

My Oldham Athletic team is now a solid top PL team after having used this set of tactics for half a dozen seasons.

the tactic is awesome. im arsenal, in my third season right now. after having finished a dissapointing 5th in my first season, i came here looking for a tactic. i downloaded this tactic and havent looked back since. won the league the following season.

whats interesting to note is that my cb Luisao is on 15 goals and its only February. he is an absolute machine at the front post from corners.