Brobs17 Ultimate V3 4-1-2-3 11.3 WARNING: Don't use it if you don't want to win all

Brobs where are you? You came with a new tactic and then you disappeared before it could be downloaded. Are you still testing it before a final release?

Glad to hear people enjoying the tactic. Hey sidanger, I've been really busy on holiday and working and all and haven't had much time, the asymmetric tactic is good ATM but not as good as I want it, whether I can that level like with this one I do not know yet

Brobs

Will you be releasing the asymetric tactic at all???

Steve

this tactic is amazing

I just started playing with Liverpool after 8 games i am topping the table with
24 points
16 for
1 against
+15
And in Europe League I have 7 points in 3 games

This tactic sucks. I did as you said, just plug-and-play, and guess what? Out of 10 games, I've won 2, drawn 2, and lost 6. Playing as Monza in Serie C1.

OI

what is OI because i dont know if its on or not and if it makes a big difference if it or not. :):D

This Tactic is Awesome!!!!
using 11.3 patch
i started a new game with Aston Villa, Followed the insturctions exactly. played all my preseaon friendlies. Won 4 very consistantly and lost to 1 (To Inter Milan 1-0, I dominated the game, had 6 CCC, and 17 Shots on Target)
Season Target was Qulification to Europe through league.
So far in League im Top after 11 Games, 4 points clear, Won 10 (including the likes of Liverpool (i had a 32nd min Man sent off), Man City) Drawn 1 (0-0 with newcastle, shouldve won but strikers had off day)
ive won all my europa league games, Qualifiers & actualy league games. top of group after 3 matches (Bayer 04 Leverkusen , sporting lisbon and dnipro)
i had chelsea in league cup which i won 1-0. took a beaten but somehow i won the match.
to far in total ive played at least 25 games friendlies & Competitive matches. won all games apart from 1 draw and 1 loss in a friendly against Inter Milan.
My team consists of the following:
Friedel
Walker
Dunne
Cuellar
Taiwo ---- 6mill
Makoun II
Rodwell ---- 11mill (plus 5mill over 48months)
Reo Coker

Agbonlahor
Bent
Young

other buys : enyeama, Ninis, Ahmed Soukouna
sold: Petrov, Heskey, Warnock, Baker, lowry, lichaj.
looking pretty solid at mo!! more than happy with tactic so far.

Hmm. It's getting better. But for a tactic that claims to win all, a WDL of 7-3-12 isn't that impressive. I'm midway through season as Monza in Serie C1/A.

In my opinion for this to work key player attributes are needed:-

GK: good ONE on ONEs, Reflexes, Anticipation, Positioning, Concentration
Defenders: Pace, headers, Positioning, Concentration, Tackling, Work Rate
Midfielders: Pace, Positioning, Work Rate, Passing, Composure, Stamina
Forwards: Pace, Pace and more Pace, Work Rate

Id say the crucial ones are Pace & Work Rate though.

Hmm. It's getting better. But for a tactic that claims to win all, a WDL of 7-3-12 isn't that impressive. I'm midway through season as Monza in Serie C1/A.

Dude, Monza are predicted bottom of that league, to get that kind of record is impressive, would love how to see your tactic would do on that awful, awful team!

Been working on the wingers tactic and i'm finally happy with where i'm at with it. I will be releasing shortly

Sorry my english is sucks and I didnt get the settings/rules..

Can someone explain better for me? thx =)

Last edited:
Dude, Monza are predicted bottom of that league, to get that kind of record is impressive, would love how to see your tactic would do on that awful, awful team!
Monza are predicted to finish 4th actually. Your point?

Can you give me the player roles for this tactic and also the team instructions as i am not able to download it or use the downloaded version. Thanks

Hmm, this tactic wasn't bad after all. Just won Promotion to serie B after winning 6-2 in both Semi- and Final.

Brilliant. Won treble in my first season with Lech Poznan. Had beaten Atletico 7-3 in the Uefa League Final, and before that had an awesome 6-4 win against Real Madrid at home in a CL group stage (unfortunately couldnt beat them in away game). Conclusion - this tactics is great not only for big teams, but also works really good with some lesser sides. Well done, mate.