Brobs17 Updated FM12 4-3-3 Patch 12.1.1 V2

screenshots and or results?
and for my wolves team,it seems to not concede that many.2nd season.bought a lot of players,i guess roger johnson is the only starter left from the first team.can put in screenshots if u want me to and can tell me how to do them in a mac.

Try this:-

Apple (Command) Key +Shift+3
Captures entire desktop to a file on the desktop as 'picture #' . This option lets you capture the whole screen. If you want just one window on your screen, you will have to edit the picture using imageediting software.

Apple (Command) Key +Shift+4
Allows you to use your mouse to select a specific part of your desktop for capture. This will turn your mouse pointer into a cross, please hold down the mouse button and drag to select the part of the screen you want. When you release the button the screenshot will "snap" that part of the screen. Press 'Esc' to release.

Apple (Command) Key +Shift+4 then press Spacebar
Allows you to select which window to capture.

--

I will try and get some screenies up later on tonight. If I don't manage it it will be on Wednesday. Played 3 games more on my save this morning drawing the first 2 matches (conceded 3 goals) and won the last one (2-0). So in the last 9 games my team has won 7 and drawn 2. Still pretty decent and for the season we are 8 points clear at the top after 20 games.

I'm trying to get some screenies up but my laptop is being a *****. Will try and sort it and get some up.

Maybe I was a bit premature on this tactic.

It has been tremendous in the past 6 games now for me. Everything seems to have clicked. Still conceding more goals than I'd like but no tactic is perfect and we are still winning games so I reckon this is the closest you will get.

Trust me on this, if you are having teething problems with it, make sure you have an Assistant Manager who has really high stats for 'Man Management' and 'Motivation' (I am using Paul Di Giacomo Man Management: 16 & Motivation: 18). Persevere until the teams familiarity level is full and stick to filters made using the player requirements guide in the OP. Then see how you get on.

Trust me, it will work an absolute CHARM if you persevere.

I will be able to upload some screenies of my success using it when I get home.

This is exactly how I found it. Took Watford up in 2nd place, dominated the league with some thumping victories for the few few months then seemed to win and lose alternately but just clung on. Have made some signings, wondering what it will be like on wider premier league pitches. Beat Man City in the league cup semi final having lost 2-0 at home we stuffed them at the Etihad, and lost 3-2 to Tottenham in Extra time with vastly inferior players. Got some good players like Sanogo on frees now I'm up, looking forward to seeing how it works at the highest level. Thanks for an amazing tactic :) Just need to work on my training routines now.

would you be able to create this tactic in the new format or have you used this as a more controlled way of getting the players to follow your tactic?!

Started a season (my first in FM12) with FC Brussels using this tactic. Did remarkably well and won the second league with ease. Had some poor performances at the end of the season, but was mixing is some very young (and in some cases very bad) players. Whomever I played as the central striker scored in bundles. Got less production from the other forwards and almost no goals from anywhere else. Scored a ton of goals on corners. Controlled the game well and had lots of shots, finishing was sometimes poor. The opponents generally didn't get many chances, but had a surprisingly good strike rate.

Now midway through my first season in the Pro League. Sitting in 4th place. Scoring is down and I'm controlling play less effectively, especially away. A big problem with Brussels is budget, though. I'm playing with the lowest payroll in the league (by far). I've just been linked with Benfica, though, which should at least provide some depth through loans. We're also building a new stadium. Hopefully that, combined with a trip to European play (fingers crossed) will give me flexibility to do more in the next couple of seasons.

As an aside, the ProLeague is very odd. Anderlecht, Standard and Brugge are all performing terribly.

View attachment 224041View attachment 224042View attachment 224043View attachment 224044View attachment 224045View attachment 224046View attachment 224047View attachment 224048View attachment 224049View attachment 224050View attachment 224051
here are my first season transfers,fixtures and final league table.oh and i won the league cup.
2nd season is going good but even after dominating away games,i still seem to draw or loose.in the last game,vs tottenham.they scored 3 goals from corners.1 from a dfk and 1 kevin doyle stunner.fml.and i created 5 ccc's.tactic is great.but team talks are imp.and i tweak around with the keeper supply and the inverted or non inverted forwards,type of forwards and i have tweaked the defensive set pieces.attacking corners aren't being as successful for me as reported by others.let me know what u guys think.

he meant if there could be a modern version of it i am guessing.ill try n make one n test it and let u know how it goes.

2nd season is going good but even after dominating away games,i still seem to draw or loose.in the last game,vs tottenham.they scored 3 goals from corners.1 from a dfk and 1 kevin doyle stunner.fml.and i created 5 ccc's.tactic is great.but team talks are imp.and i tweak around with the keeper supply and the inverted or non inverted forwards,type of forwards and i have tweaked the defensive set pieces.attacking corners aren't being as successful for me as reported by others.let me know what u guys think.

In FM12 team talks are very important, could impact on the results for 25/30% ... so you need a very good 2nd to let him speak for you (values >= 15 in psicology, determination, tactic and so on), if you don't have it always encourage your players at the start ans say to not relax, even if your winning by 2/3 buts, at the mid-time !!!
For the pre-match ALWAYS on "defensive movements" fo all the season ...

The problem of defense in the corners is unsolvable, because in the tactic you can't use a lot of instructions, just "mark the taller" and "mark" ... for example you cant'use a zone-marking on defensive corners ...

I just finished my second season with the tactic, and finished 3rd in the Belgian Pro League with FC Brussells. I score a ton, even with second-division quality strikers. My strikers were finished top two in scoring in the league and a CM won the Bronze Boot with about 20 assists off of corners. I did conceed a lot of goals, though, and had lots of fouls from the CBs. Lots or reds about about 12-15 PKs conceeded over the course of the season. Is this a problem shared by others?

I just finished my second season with the tactic, and finished 3rd in the Belgian Pro League with FC Brussells. I score a ton, even with second-division quality strikers. My strikers were finished top two in scoring in the league and a CM won the Bronze Boot with about 20 assists off of corners. I did conceed a lot of goals, though, and had lots of fouls from the CBs. Lots or reds about about 12-15 PKs conceeded over the course of the season. Is this a problem shared by others?

Yup... I got alot of red cards too. I currently manage low league team from Serbia, i have awful, AWFUL players, my team is predicted for relegation battle, but so far i'm doing well, 4. place. Conceding alot too. Is there is something i could do to fix this? Maybe to sign some quality CB's? I know that, when you play 4-3-3, like this, you need great central defenders. Is this correct?

i've used the "old" version of this tactics and did great! Now i've switched to this new one and things are not going so great.. i get extreme bookings, 4-5 each match and 1-2 red cards in every third game. On top of this my team conceeds to much goals.
I played 2 seasons in the norwegian premier division with finishing 2d both times and now halfway in my third season im in 3rd but with much more defeat and draws an conceded goals. I feel the team is playing worse and that my victories are pure luck... a lot of 1-0, 2-1 and 3-2 victories

I've played six games in season three. Conceeded 4 PKs and had three red cards.

Time to change tactics.

tips for away games?dont seem to create a lot away from home.losing the title to city just cuz of away games.2nd season with wolves btw.and won league cup again,right now I'm in the quarters of the UCL,semis of FA cup.great at home.just need something for away games.

Guys, one question. How often you switch this tactic with some other? I guess that you can't use this only tactic forever in this game... What are your support tactics?