Resource icon

Broken strikerless 4132 ; Fulham PL winners first season 21.4.0

Looks like a zaz blue rip off
I dont care if someone made the tactic in the past, i dont keep track i simply make my own tests and if its already posted somewhere else then alright and if new people discover a good tactic then thats also good

Well you should care if it's counterfeiting other tactics that are more or less the same.

Another poster copied another tactic from fmarena and made out it was his own and people were like wow this is incredible butI checked the instructions and they were exactly the same.

It's shameless really
But am i supposed to sit there checking the entire website for tactics posted all year before i can post mine? i make my own tactics and test them, and when im happy i post them. Do you enjoy sitting there being a police? if i dont know his tactic exists im clearly not copying. Certain team+player instructions are very good this year and is included in almost all tactics. For example ; the Waves V2 and Reaper V4 got literally identical instructions and only 1 position change. I dont feel like doing 5 hour research before i post something.

So you know about waves v2 and reaper but you didn't know about zaz blue the most successful tactic tested

btw waves and reaper have a completely different tactical shape set uo, no where comparable to this which mirrors zaz blue including the instructions. I don't believe in coincidences but hey it's ''your'' tactic so feel free to pretend otherwise and fool some people
So because I know of one tactic , i have to know of all tactics? and in what way do they have different tactical set ups? because they have IDENTICAL instructions and only 1 position difference, which is to pull one SS down to play CM attack. All of the player instructions are extremely similar.

@metsl7 , @CantDoTactics
Guys, considering that the new season is starting, i would say its pointless to say if someone copied a TCT, since there are thousands out there and its impossible there arent 2 TCT look alike.
If most of you are like me, rubish at making TCT, i tend do find good TCT a change them to my style, but when i post i always refer to the original author.

Did 1 season on holliday using the same test league from the "Tactics Testing", with 2 teams: One with 165CA and the other with 140CA.

1 - Team 165CA ended 2nd with 212 goals scored , 70 conceeded and 170 points, its a nice performance.
2 - Nice stats from offense players, CB's scores some goals, nice stats from FB's.
3 - Team 140CA ended 11th, with 155 goals scored , conceeded 103 and 135 points, its a very good performance.
4 - Nice stats from offense players, CB's scores some goals, nice stats from FB's.

Its a nice TCT, worth the try, that defense really is awsome.

Attachments

• 1-Standings.jpg
    1-Standings.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 219
  • 3-League analysis - 165.jpg
    3-League analysis - 165.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 215
  • 6-Team165 - Stats.jpg
    6-Team165 - Stats.jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 152
  • SS - 165.jpg
    SS - 165.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 156
  • SS II - 165.jpg
    SS II - 165.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 146
  • SS III - 165.jpg
    SS III - 165.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 127
  • 3-League analysis - 140.jpg
    3-League analysis - 140.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 127
  • 6-Team140 - Stats.jpg
    6-Team140 - Stats.jpg
    261.5 KB · Views: 102
  • SS - 140.jpg
    SS - 140.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 112
  • SS II - 140.jpg
    SS II - 140.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 80
i feel like i've seen this exact tactic posted by someone else before...

Thats because you have

It's a shameless copy of this, no difference whatsoever

I see, well that's disappointing

@Krovsky do you have a spreadsheet with the best tactic tested? Or do you remember which are the best ones? thx

Tactic Tested 'The Wall' as requested from a user of my Tactic Testing Server.

This has won 11 trophies across the 6 testing teams!

Check it out in the vid with some stats and highlights!!

YT Vid

Kippa9 Tactic Test Server