I've conceded three or four goals from freekicks where they shoot and hit the bar, only for it to fall to their strikers feet to put it in from 5 yards. Bug or just bizarre coincidence?

Right now I'm playing in the Russian 1. division with Baltika Kaliningrad. The rules state that each team can only have a maximum of three foreign players on the field at a time. My reserve keeper (Giorgi Shiela) is half-russian, so he does not count as a foreign player. However, one of my left backs (Shamil Kurbanov) is also half-russian, but he counts as a foreign player.

Shamil has had two appearances for the Azerbaijan national team, while Giorgi hasn't played any games for Georgia. That's the only reason I can come up with. But is that really how the rules are? I mean they still both hold dual citizenship, so why should they suddenly account as foreigners just because they play for their national team?

Does anyone know the specific rules for this? Maybe I'm just slow-witted.

I don't know if this is a bug or not but I'm in the 2042 season and I want to add another coach and the game just won't let me. The menu for adding another coach is just blank

I can't make non-negotiable transfer offers, whether I'm buying or selling players. When I click the "negotiable" button, it sort of "reacts" but doesn't change to non-negotiable. Non-negotiable contract offers work normally. Everything was working fine yesterday.

Anybody else had this issue, and have you managed to fix it? So far I've tried restarting both the game and the computer with and without clearing the cache first, no success yet. A bit reluctant to uninstall the game but might have to...

Anyone noticed that the keeper comes out a lot and always concedes chips, even when he's not a sweeper keeper?

With the new update on network games the live league table no longer shows, it's just a blank screen.

I've conceded three or four goals from freekicks where they shoot and hit the bar, only for it to fall to their strikers feet to put it in from 5 yards. Bug or just bizarre coincidence?

14.2 fixed it, it wasn't just free kicks, it also affected power shots as well, an error in the coding caused players to aim for the crossbar. I exploited this by making 4 people set to "disrupt wall" and make the AI to play a stupidly high defensive line so makes my players rush to ball without going offside.

Hi Guys,
I decided to start playing fm14 only after the x-mas patch after playing the beta version.
Now I'm on the 14.2 version and have a problem...

After making my first tactic ( suppose a 442) and setting all the roles and duties and instructions etc, when I go on to add my second tactic (suppose based on the same 442 model i.e. starting with the same basic 442 as in first and then start changing the shape to eventually a 4-2-3-1 and then saving it. ) what happens is that all my players get mixed up when I shift from on tactic to the other.
For eg-
In 442 if Suarez in my CF and Aspas is DLF and Sakho is CD then when I change to 4-2-3-1 and want Suarez to be AF and Aspas to be Second Strkr(at AMC position) and Sakho to stay as such, but what happens is that suarez goes to CM position and Aspas goes to Full back position and Sakho becomes the striker and all their Roles and INSTRUCTIONS are changed or deleted and hence forth for all other players.

Sorry for the long post but kindly help me out as currently I'm playing with only one tactic.

Resting players bug

Sometimes. Not all the time. But more then once a day. When i go to rest players for a few days the game would totally freeze. Any idea what i could do to sort this?

Anyone else noticed how a player who is making a tackle tends to get injuries more often than the player being taken down?
Or how they randomly get injuries without even being involved in anything?
Also on the subject of tackles, I facepalm every time I see someone tackle the air and a player 10 yards away falls over like a sack XD

Cup final goes to penalties. 10-10 after ten taken. That alone should raise eyebrows, but my keeper misses his kick, then the opposition keeper should step up for his as he's not taken one yet. Instead an outfield player who's already taken one steps up for his second. He misses it, and eventually I lose 19-18, but their keeper never took their turn.

Anyone else noticed how a player who is making a tackle tends to get injuries more often than the player being taken down?
Or how they randomly get injuries without even being involved in anything?
Also on the subject of tackles, I facepalm every time I see someone tackle the air and a player 10 yards away falls over like a sack XD

It's been like that since the 3D engine was introduced all those years back.

My non-negotiable button is no longer working on any of my saves. Have restarted FM, Steam, and PC yet nothing.

My game crashes every time I try to rest my players from the calendar. Ridiculously frustrating. Also as said above my non-negotiable button is broken.

WTF? I just got sacked, I'm first in Serie A, 14-0-2 (W-D-L)
(Pic 1) During preseason I was told I needed 10 points in my next 5 games to keep my place. (For complaining, after winning the title, how realistic)
(Pic 2) 3 + 3 + 3 + 0 + 3 = 12, 12 > 10. (I'll have to quit, bye bye 4-0 Vs. Real Madrid :'( )
(Pic 4) Are you ******* kidding me? Does the game actually believe that each five games count as 'the next five games'? So basically I've been fluking my way through the year by having five consecutive games always leading to over 10 points up until now? Bullshit. EDIT: There are actually 2 occasions where I didn't reach 10 points, so that's not the problem.
View attachment 440026View attachment 440025View attachment 440024View attachment 440023

Last edited:
wayy too many players pick up a second yellow card.. it hardly happens in RL but in FM like every 3rd game.

Transfer offers can't be locked.. made non negotiable anymore after 14.2 :(

Yeah, not to mention the dirty tackles which occur far too often, I could easily pick up 5 in one season