I've had players play wildly stupid passes- like right across the face of their own goal when there are plenty of other options- and also pass the ball right to the opposition despite other, easier options being available.

The passing in general seems off- in FM2012 a team with good passing skills could keep the ball quite easily- here, even with retain possession on, teams struggle. It needs looking at.

Players overrunning target spot and/or closing down the wrong players(CB closing down CM), and leave space in behind. It's frustrating since there is no way to compensate it with tactics. This also has something to do with goalkeepers running outside the box with ball in hand in 14.1.3 and 14.1.4, SI never got to the actual problem, instead they simply made it so the goalkeeper booted it when close to the edge of the box rather than picking it up. So now I get players in all the wrong positions and the opposition simply overloads it in, a tame possession play ended up being a 5 vs 2 situation, because everybody tried to close down the wrong players.

Plus team meetings dont seem to be working on the new patch

There's this really annoying camera angle that happens on the new patch. If there's a corner on the left side of the pitch the director camera changes to one where cannot see the goal. It's really frustrating when you concede a goal but can't see how or why it happened.

players who i've bought in past seasons are said to be free transfers when they weren't

There's one bug that I noticed when I set an MCL to DLP-Support, if I do any tactical desicions (Shouts, Subs, etc..) it's automatically changed to DLP - Defend.

I've only played one save though, so not sure if it's just a problem with this save.

So I got a few add-ons in the steam workshop and Chelsea disappeared from the Barclays Premier and only plays in the Champions league, how do i fix this? Do i just start a new save?

when my wingers cross, they sometimes fluke a goal or most hit the crossbar then it says so and so "nearly got lucky with that there"

During back room meeting, someone recommends a player and when I get them to scout the player the same member of staff says he wouldn't be a worthwhile signing!

only my captain shows up in a team meeting

i pay the release fees but the team still answers no to the transfer

I can relate to both of them :(

Also the currency suddenly changing internally to dollar or pound (Im using Euro), while the SYMBOL is still the €, so sometimes I barely notice it until its too late (its easier to detect this annoying bug when Im using Brazilian Real, since its a 2.64/1 conversion)

During back room meeting, someone recommends a player and when I get them to scout the player the same member of staff says he wouldn't be a worthwhile signing!
Scouts are ****** up in this game, the youth players bug and now this

Wanyama ask to discuss future.
coach had a chat with Wanyama this morning and the player want to discuss the club`s failure to qualify for CL

well i did,cause i won the league

A couple of days ago I opened fm and it opened in windowed screen (never done this before and use full screen) checked the settings it had been changed to windowed so I changed it back to full screen and played next time I loaded it up it was back on windowed screen and has happened every time since even though I change it back. Although this is not a massive bug which makes the game unplayable it is very annoying! Anyone know how to fix this