Match day info keeps changing, i like to have my teams player performance and rating open on match screen they keep changing to opposition all the time to who ever im playing , only minor but its driving me mad.

Also middlesboro are realy bad on this game...o wait thats not a bug they realy are that bad in real life too :D

Match day info keeps changing, i like to have my teams player performance and rating open on match screen they keep changing to opposition all the time to who ever im playing , only minor but its driving me mad.

Yeah, its an irritating one that. It's reported.

Also players moaning they arent getting games after only 6-8 games is annoying

Not a massive bug but Torquay have a light blue 3rd kit on FM14. It's actually rather nice, however in real life we only have a home & away strip.

5 reds in 1 game is a bit much , every tackle seems to be a mad lunge with 2 feet :D , still im enjoying latest edition despite the bugs .

I'm having terrible trouble with the general processing speed. I'm actually not that disappointed with the speed that each "turn" loads but the whirring circle is really laggy and that makes me feel like something isn't right. I do load a lot of data but the general speed is at 3 and a half stars (FM2013 used to run at 3 stars) as i have a powerful desktop PC capable of running all nations at view only and the key nations as playable. Anyone else noticed this and managed to improve things?

5 reds in 1 game is a bit much , every tackle seems to be a mad lunge with 2 feet :D , still im enjoying latest edition despite the bugs .

I have seen loads of these monster two footed tackles, a lot from behind aswel which I'm pretty sure was ruled out of the game irl many years ago.

im hopeful this is a bug but my gk who has 16 kicking cant seem to get the ball past the half way line from goal kicks and i've set him to distribute to my ST but he constantly kicks it to my RB and we often lose it

Im posotive there is something up with the finishing, Negredo and Aguero have both squandered "Sitters" several times against Norwich and i drew the game 1-1, Have SI said anything about the finishing or is this the final product of it?

Also middlesboro are realy bad on this game...o wait thats not a bug they realy are that bad in real life too :D

Guessing the game just counts them all as the same thing currently so it's saving the position of the away team and replacing the home team one with it even if you don't have it selected. If you have both teams up you can see it happening because it'll just move the one around onto the other. (or the other way around can't remember).

I don't know if it's been posted here (haven't read the entire thread, sorry, too lazy, lol), but I get really lost because my team isn't highlighted on draws and tables.
Maybe that's the way SI wanted it for this version or if it's a glitch, but I get lost very quickly, especially in draws.

I have found this on 13 also.

Went to play against Milan with benfica, away.

The press said that im going to win at least by 2 or 3 goals of difference :O .
Now, i have in my teamtalks that i want to encourage my players to win despite the disadvantage.
I still won 2-3 (Cardozo is insane in this game), and i did congratulate my team by the huge win, away, against Milan.

Still the press said that i should have won by more goals....

Something should be done with the rep/odds system, since IRL only the big big big teams win in San Siro by 2 or 3 goals.

I got hit by the sack for playing a player who I'd agreed to drop for underperforming a few months back, even though I was delivering on expectations, had temporarily dropped him and then brought him back and he played well, got sacked after he won a man of the match award.

Forgot another one...

Maybe it's my increibly bad luck, but every game I have at leats 2 players I have to pull out because they took a knock. I've played over 10 games, and not once I've finished with a fully healthy team.

I got hit by the sack for playing a player who I'd agreed to drop for underperforming a few months back, even though I was delivering on expectations, had temporarily dropped him and then brought him back and he played well, got sacked after he won a man of the match award.

Yeah, someone else posted something similar. It's not about the results you have or how the player performs afterwards. Once you commit to dropping a player, you gotta see it through. Even if you have faith in him and gets his form back, you'll still get the pink slip.

Forgot another one...

Maybe it's my increibly bad luck, but every game I have at leats 2 players I have to pull out because they took a knock. I've played over 10 games, and not once I've finished with a fully healthy team.
Wow :O That is HARSH

Goal keeper running away from the ball?

just lost me another game :/

First bug for me, not being given the option to renewal my contract towards the end of my first season. I even went to the length of requesting a new 1 from the chairman who stated he would get back to me very soon, which never happened. I ended up with my contract running out and having to add a new manager to continue it.