I'm just mucking about with Man City at the moment, and am trying to sell Milner (9.75m) & Dzeko (27m) - but when my Director of Football is in charge of selling First Team player's - he's set both asking prices to 2-4m...which is excessively low & I'm not getting interest in either at those prices, which I find a little hard to believe?

Not really sure if this is a bug or not, but I have ?14.8m in my wage budget, and ?295k a week spare in my wages. I want to buy M'Vila for ?16.25m (Including agent and loyalty fees), but when I get the message to confirm it it won't let me adjust my budget...

Not really sure if this is a bug or not, but I have ?14.8m in my wage budget, and ?295k a week spare in my wages. I want to buy M'Vila for ?16.25m (Including agent and loyalty fees), but when I get the message to confirm it it won't let me adjust my budget...

Have you got any other transfers ongoing? How many times have you adjusted your budget before?

Have you got any other transfers ongoing? How many times have you adjusted your budget before?

I have quite a few, and yes I adjusted my budget before. I know this means I can't manually go onto 'change budgets' and do it, as is says something along the lines of the budgets have been agreed for ongoing deals, but on last years FM you could change it to be able to complete a signing anyway. And I don't see a reason to change that.

I have quite a few, and yes I adjusted my budget before. I know this means I can't manually go onto 'change budgets' and do it, as is says something along the lines of the budgets have been agreed for ongoing deals, but on last years FM you could change it to be able to complete a signing anyway. And I don't see a reason to change that.

The option to adjust the budget is still in the game, it's not been removed. :) There must be something going on that is stopping you from adjusting it using the button. Maybe cancel the transfer and re-do it? See if it works then? If not then might want to report it over at SI forums and see what the transfer guys say.

Just had Anichabe score against me twice and both times it said "3rd goal of the season"

Gabriel Obertan is by far my best performer, consistently destroying all left backs. Bug? Needs to be reported over at SI? :p

The option to adjust the budget is still in the game, it's not been removed. :) There must be something going on that is stopping you from adjusting it using the button. Maybe cancel the transfer and re-do it? See if it works then? If not then might want to report it over at SI forums and see what the transfer guys say.

Definitely something wrong then it won't even let me change my budget from ?250k to ?3.4m to buy Vela, despite having ?240k a week spare, I'll report it at the forums now (Gonna have to sign up for an account first :/)

Also, is the 'last known line up' on the prematch screen meant to show the players that played, or just the formation. Because for me it shows the Arsenal shirts lined up in my formation, but no numbers or names?

View attachment 463655

The league table on the right says that we drew 2-2 with Tottenham, but I actually won 2-1. Luckily the actual league table is correct, so it is just a graphics error

During a game when it's not showing the highlights, it always shows the oppositions team ratings and body language instead of my own team, quite annoying

Non exsistant pressing, my player just allowed the opposition's attacker to dribble thur and around my defensive without attempting a tackle ...... he just stood there watching the player on the ball..... ohh my player was set to close down..... no tackle was attempted.

I don't know if it's a bug or anything but i seem to have a problem with the player instruction to stop my keeper lumping it up the park.. i have it arranged that he should pass the ball to either Full Back but instead he smashes it up the pitch and 7/10 creates a chance for the opposition..

You change this by clicking the arrow

Yeah, but in all fairness the choices should stick to ones own team, instead of being locked to home/away side. It would make it less annoying to keep changing all the time.

Probably been mentioned before, more of an annoyance than anything, that your team is not highlighted for fixtures or league tables

Got a transfer budget of 5.8 mill with 12k wage budget left, agreed a price of a player for 5.8 mill and the contract was low and it wouldn't let me complete the deal cause I didn't have enough funds available

Got a transfer budget of 5.8 mill with 12k wage budget left, agreed a price of a player for 5.8 mill and the contract was low and it wouldn't let me complete the deal cause I didn't have enough funds available

All bonuses and clauses are also included in the total package now,so that might be why it wasn't accepted.

Yeah, but in all fairness the choices should stick to ones own team, instead of being locked to home/away side. It would make it less annoying to keep changing all the time.
Yeah, true, it is annoying