Recently found my tactic works better without OI, i've unticked the instruction to get my AssMan to automatically do OI's but every game the OI is still automatically done and I have to untick them or my tactic goes to s***

Maybe because your players focus on your OI so they get pulled out of positions, 2 people closing down one person, etc..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have same issue with very low condition...stil pretty buggy game. For 30 euros i expected much more.

I haven't yet had this fitness problem yet for some reason, my players a fine

Maybe because your players focus on your OI so they get pulled out of positions, 2 people closing down one person, etc..

Yeep but my problem is that despite having the automatic OI box unticked they are still being automatically done each game

Just bought Varane from Madrid but it says he's cup tied for the FA Cup????????????

I think this is a bug- I'm in Europa Cup quarter final and 4th in Serie A pushing for champions league and one of my players asks for a move to further his career. Not such a big issue as I am a small club but what I think is a bug is that the player signs for a team even smaller in relegation zone in Serie A. I mean WTF???

so tonight I look at my clubs history to discover... everything before the season I am in no longer exists, Aston Villa are the 2016 Scottish(!) Championship winners and most weird of all, Aston Villa are 2013 U20 Euro Cup winners (That's an international tournament!!)

So I just won promotion to Serie A....my former transfer budget was 700k and payroll of 100k, and now erm what? My new transfer budget is 1.5x the entire value of the club lol. Really wealthy president/directors or a bug?

View attachment 405844

Last edited:
I think this is a bug- I'm in Europa Cup quarter final and 4th in Serie A pushing for champions league and one of my players asks for a move to further his career. Not such a big issue as I am a small club but what I think is a bug is that the player signs for a team even smaller in relegation zone in Serie A. I mean WTF???

Had something similar with Benteke, I got into the Champions League and won FA Cup demanded transfer to 'bigger club' and was unhappy, signed for Wolfsburg who aren't even in Europe. I presume the game was saying well they currently have a bigger reputation (theirs was continental and mine was national) than my team and lacks any ability to see that next season my team will be 'bigger'

Had something similar with Benteke, I got into the Champions League and won FA Cup demanded transfer to 'bigger club' and was unhappy, signed for Wolfsburg who aren't even in Europe. I presume the game was saying well they currently have a bigger reputation (theirs was continental and mine was national) than my team and lacks any ability to see that next season my team will be 'bigger'
Yea club reputation and player reputation matters. It helps to have one star signing in your first team.

Whenever a bid comes for a player in the news section and after i have just accepted the suggestion (not the offer) and if i click the back button and then news section button, the suggestion will not be suggested and if i click the plus sign one or twice(doesnt matter if it's 1million or 100) they will always accept the changes (only if raise the amount 1 or twice. no more than that) and after doing this hundred times they will still accept the changes (the transfer will go on and at last time will be cancelled due to lack of funds, so i have to be realistic every time). I first thought it was just a bug that would be made ok by new patch. But it didn't happen. Has this happened with any body else??or just i that is a lucky human being???

Encountered probably just a text display bug.

I manage Middlesbrough, my opponent gets into the Box and scores. The goal was disallowed... due to a handball by my GK Steele.. hahaha..

Got this a couple of times since the latest patch.

Keeper at corner, jumps up and slams into own goal, seen this a fair few times now, still not fixed...

Angel correa's contract with real madrid is running out.. he has 3 months left.. Im managing monaco, doing very well in the season (first, 10 points from psg), on quarter final in CL and having a squad full of stars.. I scout him, and the report says he doesn't want to join monaco.. i praise him (tell the press i want to sign him) and he replies moving to monaco would be a dream move.. So i try again to approach to sing him and still he doesn't want to move.. I've praised him like 3 times, always get the same answer but he still doesn't want to join.. I play thhe game with a friend who is Shaktar, and when he tries to approach to sign him, correa actually does want to sign with them. How can that be possible? Monaco has better reputation and ligue 1 has better reputation as well compared to ucranian league.. It just ****** me off..

Keeper at corner, jumps up and slams into own goal, seen this a fair few times now, still not fixed...

3D view isn't reliable...the game is actually calculated and played out in 2D. 3D is just a rendering and approximation of what happened in 2D engine.

Just beat Preston in the Johnston's Paint Trophy North Semi Final and after the match it was reported that the fans were elated at booking a place in the final at wembley.

Just a small issue of the two-legged affair against the other Semi-final winner to deal with I believe before we start booking final tickets.

Silly football Manager 2014.

Something needs to be done with this game! It's so frustrating. I have a save with chelsea I ain't doing badly I'm 2nd but the amount of games that I've had about 30 plus shots and less than 10 on target and only winning 1 - 0 or even losing is pathetic! My wingers shooting from ridiculous angles when in positions where all they need to do is out the ball across the box! Does anybody else get this! Because it's really getting on my nerves!

When I won the Championship with Wolves I only got ?48,800 o_O Is that right?