Building A Dynasty - Anderlecht

March

Squeaky *** times against Man Utd
League Breaks of into play-offs.
Anderlecht reach Belguim Cup final.
Another big win in the Champions League.

View attachment 260786

Another fantastic month. The Champions league game against Man Utd was extremely tough. We managed to hold them till half-time but after that they created chance after chance and should have gone through. In that game Rodallega was injured and will miss the end of the season. I drew Benfica in the Quarter final of the Champions League. They seemed to self-destruct massively receiving two red cards, 3 of their players also had to go off with injuries so they ended up finishing the game with only 8 players.

In the Final of the Belgian Cup we were drawn against Westerlo. This was probably the hardest team I could have faced as in 3 outings I have failed to beat them and lost twice.

This month also saw Anderlecht recieve their new youth intake. I was extremely disappointed with it as there was no players whose potential look better than anyone currently in my team and therefore I was have to scout around for good prospects.

Champions League

1st Knockout Round:
Quarter Final 1st Leg:

View attachment 260789View attachment 260792

I'm so surprised we got this far let alone reach the Semi Final. Awaiting me in the Semi's will be either Arsenal or Barcalona so going even further looks unlikely.

Championship Play-Off

View attachment 260795

With only 7 games to go I believe the league is as good as mine. The clubs below me will all take points off eachother so I'd be surprised if they get another 14 points let alone catch me up.

Player of the Month
View attachment 260797
Lucas Biglia
Captin fantastic! With many big games this month Lucas has stepped upto the plate and dominated the center of the park. Not only has he provided a few assists he has also been highly consistant throughout the month.

April

Inconsistant performances throughout the month.
Anderlecht win the league title
The Champions League run comes to an abrupt end.

View attachment 260889

With a win percentage of less than 50% this month we have been extremely poor. Since we won the title in the third game against Zulte Waregem our performances began to drop as the team probably suffered from overconfidence. It's disappointing that we're ending the season in such a disappointing fashion after such a positive campaign, hopefully we can increase our level of performance against Westerlo in the cup final.

Champions League

View attachment 260890View attachment 260891

It was disappointing to go out at such a late stage especially seeing we were completely outclassed by Arsenal. However I never thought I would make it past Man Utd in the 1st Knockout round so anything after that was a big bonus.

Championship Play-off

View attachment 260892

It's been a long time coming but it was good to finally win the league. Since November we've pulled further and further away from our rivals and this outcome looked inevitable.

Player of the Month

View attachment 260893
Lucas Biglia
Yet another month when Lucas has been fantastic. This month he grabbed 4 goals. Lucas has probably been the only player to perform at a consistant level throughout the month.

Last edited:

May/End of Season Review

Anderlecht end the league in style
We complete the domestic double, finally beating Westerlo!

View attachment 261227

Belgian Cup Final

View attachment 261228

This game was fairly one sided in terms of clear-cut chances created. I realise I haven't spoke much about Suarez, although he hasn't had a "stand out" month in form throughout the season has been extremely consistant so it came as no surprise to see him grab the all important goals in this game. Doing the domestic double is fantastic. In later years to come I'll look to use this competition as a platform to test out a few youth prospects however in the latter stages the first team will be introduced.

Final League Table

View attachment 261237

I was extremely pleased with our performance in the league however there is much room for improvement. In the next two years I would like to go a season unbeaten, however as I'm building a team to win the Champions League I'm looking to introduce a fair few decent youth prospect so it will depend on how good they are to whether I can reach that goal.

Last edited:
this was really enjoyable to read hope you continue to do well just starting my own post with vitesse hope i do as good as this lol

I love Anderlecht , and i enjoyed reading this story ! Good job !

PS : The wins against United and benfica are just ridiculous though ! Eich ! :D

thanks guys! I really hope I can keep up the form in the Champions League but it's gonna be really hard.

Sorry updates have been slow in the past two days. I'm not as busy now so updates will be ALOT more frequent

July/Pre-Season

Anderlecht sign a few good prospects.
The Champions League journey begins early again.
Anderlecht win the Belgium Super Cup.

View attachment 261342

I was pleased to win the Belgium Super Cup as it was the last domestic competition I was yet to win. The Super Cup is a prospect which could be extremely useful as it allows me to test my younger players against teams high up in the league and therefore will let me know if my youth prospects are ready for the big domestic games or if it's too soon.

Transfers In:

View attachment 261343

Martin Majer
View attachment 261346
Martin looks like a fantastic prospect. With it looking extremely unlikely that I'll be able to bring Boyata back to the club Majer will be thrown straight into the first team. One problem is his jumping however I've set his individual training to try and improve that. At 55k he could be a real bargain!

Mathieu Ollivier
View attachment 261347
Mathieu doesn't look like an outstanding player however my scouts believe he has fantastic potential and therefore I decided to back them. I will look to play him in league and domestic cup games whilst also keeping my first chioce keeper match fit for Champions League Matches.

Nezeza Zakuani
View attachment 261348
Although he's not a signing I took another look at my new youth intake and decided to give Zakuani a shot. He doesn't look like a fantastic prospect with my coaches believing he only has the potential to play at a similar standard to my current strikeforce however I really want to bring a few players through the clubs academy.

Transfers Out:

View attachment 261349

No players who were in my first team last year have left the club. Jovanovic was the biggest player to leave and at the age of 31 and the fact that he was in and out the team I decided to cash in on him and invest my time and money in younger propects.

Last edited:
It's pointless to waste time on Training schedules , but thank god we have some awesome members on this website who make awesome Ready-to-use schedules !

You can try Dunc's or Raikan's schedules , they both worked well for me ( Players developing fast with a small amount of injuries ) , and they also have youth schedules . This would suit you as you are trying to develope your own super stars !

August

Anderlecht reach Champions league group stage and are handed tough group.
League seasons starts with a 100% record.
Anderlecht concede way too many goals.

View attachment 261360

A 100% record is always pleasing, especially with the amount of goals we're scoring. One extremely disapointing aspect this month is the goals we conceded against newly promoted teams. Ollivier has been ever-present in goal this month and therefore Proto will come in for the big league games next month, with important ties against Westerlo, Standard and Lyon. Another disapointing aspect to this month was that Rodallega recieved an injury early on which ruled him out for 3 weeks.

Champions League

View attachment 261362

An extremely tough group. Man united and Lyon will be favourites to qualify and my defence will need to improve otherwise I can see this being embarassing. I expect to at least finish third and qualify for the Europa League knockout round but I'm hoping to pull of another shock again and finsih second.

League Table

View attachment 261361

Player of the Month
View attachment 261363
Nzeza Zakuani
I'm surprised how well Zakuani has fitted into the team. 3 goals and 3 assists in one month is much more than I expected from him. One extremely pleasing aspect of his play is he always looks a constant threat when running at the defence, I can't wait to see him improve his technical side of his play so that he his end product develops and he becomes more devastating.

It's pointless to waste time on Training schedules , but thank god we have some awesome members on this website who make awesome Ready-to-use schedules !

You can try Dunc's or Raikan's schedules , they both worked well for me ( Players developing fast with a small amount of injuries ) , and they also have youth schedules . This would suit you as you are trying to develope your own super stars !

thanks alot, I'll give them a look now

September

Anderlecht have two goalless draws in the league.
Lyon outclass us.... With 10 men!
Anderlecht destroy Standard.

View attachment 261402

Mixed form this month. The two goalless draws in the league shocked me as they were against opposition which I expect to beat by a fair few goals, however it seems Westerlo are my bogey team. Despite going down to ten men Lyon completly outclassed us, in my opinion they should have won by a bigger margin too as my goalkeeper was under constant threat.

Looking back over the season so far it looks like we aren't playing aswell as we did last year. I put this down to the amount of youth I've introduced into the first team so hopefully I'll see a positive effect from that in the long-term.

Champions League

View attachment 261403

I feel we failed to take advantage of the fact that Lyon were down to ten men. The nature of the result could cost us qualification as the 4 goal advantage is one I'm unlikely to get back against them so we must ensure it doesn't go down to the head-to-head.

League Table

View attachment 261404

It's good to see us at the top of the table but we must ensure that we become more consistent otherwise the title race could go down to the wire.

Player of the Month
View attachment 261405
Hugo Rodallega

Two hat-tricks in a month is always a sign that a striker is in good form. Hopefully Rodallega can stay fit over the long term and start scoring goals in the consistant nature he started last year.

October

League form turns around with a 100% record this month.
Anderlecht narrowly lose to Man United.
Anderlecht reach the next round of the Belgian Cup.

View attachment 261463

Our form this month has improved, in the first game against United I would say we deserved at least a point if not a victory. The amount of chances created were similar, however we were able to work our way into the box where as they shot from range. Overall our performances have picked up and we seem to be alot more secure at the back.

Champions League

View attachment 261464

It's going to comedown to the game against Lyon. I must get victory against them and take a point against United in order to qualify. The chances of that happening are fairly slim so it looks like the Europa League awaits.

League Table

View attachment 261465

The league is still fairly close and if we slip up at any point Standard will be ready to pounce. Over the next months I would like to widen the gap so if I qualify for the knockout rounds of the Champions League I'll be in a position to rest players again.

Player of the Month
View attachment 261469
Lucas Biglia

The amount of assists Lucas has is fanatstic considering how early we are into the season. Whenever I face big teams in the Champions League Lucas seems to be one of my better performers.

November

Back-to-Back derby wins against Club Brugge.
Anderlecht lose in the league.
We get a big win against Lyon in the Champions League.

View attachment 261514

November was a fairly succesful month for us. Not only did we thrash our rivals Club Brugge in both the league and cup but we also kept our Champions League hopes alive by beating Rapid and Lyon. One disapointing factor was the lose to AA Gent. It looks like I'm gonna have to wait another year for an unbeaten season, however as stated in the season preview as we're introducing youth players I fully expected us to slip up at some point.

Champions League

View attachment 261515

It all comes down to the final game. I fully expect Lyon to beat Rapid and therefore we must ensure we get at least a draw away at United or we'll be knocked out.

League Table

View attachment 261516

As long as we win our game in hand the lead will be extended. This year it I think the league will be alot closer as Standard aren't drifting behind as much as I wanted them to.

Player of the Month
View attachment 261517
Matias Suarez

Recently Suarez has improved his goalscoring form, scoring in four games this month.

December

Anderlecht extend lead in the league.
We're beaten by Man United.
Europa League here we come.

View attachment 261582

We were tatally outclassed by United, they got revenge for last year by stopping us from qualifying. Domestic form this month has been fanatastic, not only did we win every game but we did it by clear margins. Now that I'm knocked out the Champions League I will try to use the opportunity to introduce even more youth players, however this will depend on whether I can sign the players I have in mind.

Europe

View attachment 261587

I'm disapointed to get knocked out the Champions League, especially considering that it came down to the head-to-head results against Lyon. Looking back at my Champions League adventures so far I have noticed that when we play away from home against the big teams we're totally outclassed. With this in mind I'll look to incorperate a more conservative style of play in those scenarios.

View attachment 261588

I really think we have a chance winning this competition, especially if we avoid the big teams. In the Champions League we've held our own against clubs such as Benfica and Schalke so if we carry on that form there is no reason why we can't win the competition.

League Table

View attachment 261585

It's pleasing to increase the league to 12 points. This gives us the opportunity to rest players with such a busy schedule in the latter stages of the season.
Player of the Month
View attachment 261586
Nzeza Zakuani
Zakuani is begining to become a contender for a first 11 spot. Although his atributes aren't that good 9 goals in a month in which he didn't start all the games is a fantastic return.

Absolutely owning your league!

Really hope you can win the Europa league :) I think you can do it quite comfortably seeing the results you've pulled out before :)

Back