Building a dynasty, - Unemployed, uneducated, unwanted.

View attachment 118168
August Review

View attachment 118167

Excellent month, wouldn't of asked for it any different. We are unbeaten and have propelled up the table, the team look confident and are firing on all cylinders. The K LEAGUE is blown right open and anything can still happen in this great and entertaining league. I'm sure there are many more twists and turns to come in the future.

View attachment 118166

4th in the league, we are full of confidence and going into matches believing we can beat anybody. We have managed to bridge a little bit of a gap between ourselves and the bottom half, there is a huge month ahead of us and hope we are a similar position come the same time next month.

Player of the Month

View attachment 118165

Edson Farias

The dynamic winger has been tearing defences apart in the league and has a couple of goals and assists to go with it. He has growing interest on him from clubs in Europe coming to watch him every week and I've promised him if the right club comes in with the right financial offer I'll grant him his wish, but I want it to be the correct club for him which will aid him in his development as he's absolutely capable to play at a high level.

View attachment 118164

A very, very tough month of fixtures.
We will need to be focused, at our best and give 100% to keep a run going and keep fighting. The squad have shown their ability now it's up to them to make it consistent and make a name for themselves. I'm looking forward to it.

View attachment 118161

View attachment 118160

View attachment 118159

A great win to start the month,
It equals my best ever result as a manager previously beating Grimsby Town 4-1. This is different though, we are high and flying and look dangerous every single game. 4 different scorers today shows we have plenty of goals from all around the team and we don't just rely on one source for our income of goals. We must carry this confidence into next match where we face table toppers Goyang Zaicro.

View attachment 118158

View attachment 117882

View attachment 117880

View attachment 117879

Straight back to winning ways, which is brilliant for morale and knowing the team havn't carried the previous result with us, Andre Senghor carries on his goalscoring exploits and a brace from Iranian winger Ali Husni Faisal made sure we took all 3 points today. In truth, we probably should of had more goals as we was that comfortable but after the third we took our foot off the gas a little bit when I think we had them on the ropes.

View attachment 117876

View attachment 117855

View attachment 117853
View attachment 117854

View attachment 117852

View attachment 117851

We are making history here at Bucheon, and aren't we enjoying it!

Another thriller providing 6 goals today. We was brilliant from start to end and after scoring 4 at half time I thought we was bound to go and gut them for even more. We've treated the fans to 39 goals since our arrival here in Korea and we was nearing the foot of the table but confidence and good performances have seen us shoot up. We need to end strong to have a chance at making it in the playoffs.

View attachment 117849

View attachment 117848
September Review

View attachment 117846

A perfect month would of been the win against Goyang but they are the table toppers and have a brilliant squad at their disposal. I'm delighted once again and the lads have done me immensely proud aswell as themselves. We've been free-scoring and the football has been excellent to watch. This may explain the rise in the ticket sales recently as we've been getting an extra 5-600 at our games.

View attachment 117845

Delighted. I think Goyang are too far out infront to catch for the title but I want to put the pressure on and finish 2nd. That's our aim now as we want to be involved in these play-offs and earn a rightful spot to be promoted. We've been fantastic and it would be a shame if we wasn't to make it in the play-offs so we have a huge month ahead of us.

Player of the Month

View attachment 117844
Ali Husni Faisal

The Iraqi winger has been on fire providing and scoring goals this month. An addition which when I first come here I thought was going to be key has proved out to be a correct decision. The lad has outstanding talent and is aware of the interest clubs have been showing him.

View attachment 117843

4/5 wins is my target. We need to be in good form should we make the play-offs.

Last edited:
View attachment 117736

View attachment 117735

View attachment 117734

A single goal was enough to win a tight game against Ansan today.

A very tight affair which we kept our discipline and Brazilian Edson Farias made it 2 goals in 2 games and sent Ansan packing with nothing.

To be in with a shot of still winning the title, we needed Goyang to lose their game to ensure we won our next one but did they lose?

View attachment 117733

No, Goyang have been excellent and carried on their form to win the league. We will have to settle for the lottery of the play-offs. We've got one game remaining against Gyeongnam before we have the play-offs. It's been a great journey this year and I'd love to top it off with a promotion for this brilliant club.

View attachment 117732

View attachment 117714

View attachment 117711

View attachment 117710

What a way to end the season, gobsmacked isn't even the word.

View attachment 117701

We break our biggest ever win in history in the process and give ourselves the best confidence booster going into the play-offs. We was unstoppable today and at 7-0 at half-time I wondered if we may break double figures. It's topped off what's already been an amazing season as we've managed to turn it around from hovering above the relegation zone to 2nd in the table as front-runners in the play-offs.

View attachment 117700

I believe the winners of this match will go into a two-legged game against Jeonnam who will be fighting a relegation play-off if my understanding is correct. So we are battling Daejon for a tie against them. May the best team win.

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]View attachment 117703View attachment 117702

Contrast of when we took over to now.

View attachment 117549

View attachment 117548

In the game which we needed to progress to the one which mattered, we came up trumps.
Despite when we conceded to make it 2-1, I never felt threatened by Daejeon enough for them to mount any real threat and the scoreline of the game wasn't a true reflection of the game at all.

We condemn Daejeon to another season in this league whilst we now face Jeonnam in a 2-legged final for a position in the equivalent to the Korean Premier League! Bring it on!!

View attachment 117549

First Leg

View attachment 117546

View attachment 117545

I'm not getting ahead of myself.

It's half time, they grabbed a crucial goal which could mean everything in the return fixture. We take a slender advantage but they will have the home support backing them on tomorrow and firing them on to attack us. The game itself could of gone either way with possibly us slightly edging the more chances but it was a very, very open game. Ko Min-Sung was the player who got the goal for us today with a 20 yard pearler into the top corner before an unlucky own goal gave us that slender advantage.

All to play for next game!

View attachment 117549

View attachment 117544

View attachment 117543

View attachment 117542

WE'VE DONE IT!!!

Against the odds from when we stepped foot in Bucheon, today we was crowned as Play-Off Champions. What a great year it has been for the team and me personally as a manager. I've enjoyed myself here with a different atmosphere and different culture when it comes to approaching football. Everyone plays with a smile on their face but at the same time we all knew what our objective was ultimately.

The game itself was mind blowing. Andre Senghor is the most prolific Striker I've ever managed, even at the ripe age of 31 he has never looked like slowing down this season managing to amass a staggering 35 goals of all different variety. But it has been a team performance all the way along, I'd like to say a massive thanks to everyone who has made this come true as it's been one truly amazing adventure in such a short time.

The streets of Bucheon will be flowing Orange tonight and long may it continue. I had a project to do here at Bucheon and I have achieved it. Met some truly fantastic people here and some friends which I will remember for the rest of my time.

Thank you for kick-starting my management career.

View attachment 117540

All will be revealed.