Building a new Ukrainian Powerhouse: Dnipro

This is Superb... I have been looking for the perfect game to start. Ive been waiting for so long to find a game i excited about.

Give me more details... Im using the same tactic you used. What are the best way to get the full ablity out of your young players?

Rusol! Keeeeeeeeeeeeemon

Seriously Rusol is mint, I had him in fm09 and he was AMAZING for me. capitals and everything. I've liked him ever since.

WOOO RUSOL

I need an Attacking Midfielder Right.

any suggestions ?

Started a game the other day after reading this, Doing alright in third behind Shaktar and Metalist(weird I know) quality striker in Bezus he's my top scorer ;D followed the guide but moved to a 4-2-3-1 deep formation, works a charm.

Started a game the other day after reading this, Doing alright in third behind Shaktar and Metalist(weird I know) quality striker in Bezus he's my top scorer ;D followed the guide but moved to a 4-2-3-1 deep formation, works a charm.

If you play Bezus as ST in that formation, where does Seleznyov play?

If you play Bezus as ST in that formation, where does Seleznyov play?

don't really like playing with target men, Seleznyov powers his shots too often and won't change when I asked him to, Bezus is a monster, he's reasonably tall and got more pace and finishing. I made all the same signings as you I think though.

Im playing this career im second in the league behond dinamo kiev the main problem i am finding is that Rusol keeps scoring own goals and getting sent off. In 14 games hes had 3 red cards and scored 2 own goals.

Im playing this career im second in the league behond dinamo kiev the main problem i am finding is that Rusol keeps scoring own goals and getting sent off. In 14 games hes had 3 red cards and scored 2 own goals.

Wow, this never happens. Rusol is one of those guys you can rely on, try warning him?

Wow, this never happens. Rusol is one of those guys you can rely on, try warning him?

Yeah to be fair other than that he has been really solid just a little disapointed it cost me my big games. I lost to shakthor because of his own goal and in the game against melalist he got a red card and an own goal. Then he got sent off in europe against porto :(

Thought I'd post my progress so far, came 3rd first season, morale decreased after a 7-0 aggregate loss to Arsenal (who apparently came 3rd in their Champions League Group) in the Europa League Quarters and team lost a few pts, a few careless draws and losses to the big 2.

View attachment 134709

Board gave me 19 million to spend In Jan, and well I spent them to bolster my defence mainly, signing Kaboul and Mikari, for RB and LB

View attachment 134716

Here is Reimond Manco, a Peruvian winger I signed when Ferreyra was out for the rest of the season
View attachment 134715

Pretty much a similar amount was given in Season 2, so spent it on two Brazilians.

View attachment 134714

View attachment 134718

View attachment 134719

Clubs like Manchester Utd have expressed interest in my star winger Konoplyanka, 15 million or GTFO.

any change of tactics ect for people using the lfc transfer update? just wondering, great guide btw :D

I am seriously considering giving Dnipro a go. I haven't played FM in like a month. So I hope it will be an interesting challenge, as I haven't managed in Eastern Europe before. :)

i've started with Dnipro and am currently third place behind Metalist and who else but shakhtar. i am using the patch with the winter transfers so i have Giuliano Matheus and Inkoom. I made a couple of purchases including Lacina Traore to partner with Seleznyov and they are mint together. My starting 11:
GK- Renan Ribeiro
RB- Samuel Inkoom
LB- Vitaly Denisov
CB- Andryi Rusol, Eugene Cheberyachko
CM- Ruslan Rotan, Sergiy Nazarenko
RAM- Giuliano
LAM- Matheus or Konoplyanka
ST- Lacina Traore , Eugene Seleznyov
Sorry for long post ;)