Built For The Future: An FM-Baseshire FC Joint Story!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever, just next time be a bit more prepared.

Good luck everyone.

I forgot to say that only players under 21 can be signed :)

sorry max, and that made the challenge much harder, id add that to the op and message people who have started

I think I'll have to pull out of this :'( I cant seem to download 10.2 Patch without steam for some reason so the DB wont download :(

Just give me about 15 minutes and I'll let you no for sure.

I think I'll have to pull out of this :'( I cant seem to download 10.2 Patch without steam for some reason so the DB wont download :(

Just give me about 15 minutes and I'll let you no for sure.
you got winrar? right click the file, open with, winrar, double click the .exe file.

June 28th 2009:

Hello, my name is Ben Dover, i was born in burkina faso and i have been training to be a target man since i was about 5, i have always had a height and strength advantage, i work at a burger shop in the capital city of burkina faso, then an englishmen walked in and ordered a chicken sandwich, in the cash was a note, a note of approval for me to have a trial at fm baseshire in england, i told my dad and he let me go, it was hard but i had to do it, he is applying for work papers right now. in my trial game i bagged 4 goals and the manager immediately took me on a 3 year contract,

July 1st 2009: The season has begun and we can only buy youngsters, this may affect me as i want to learn from older players, i guess i willl have to put up with this, here goes a career

26th June 2009 :

Diary. I have long awaited the chance to get into the British football league, it has always seemed a distant dream that I would never acheive. But after seeing an internet advertisement asking talented young football players worldwide to gather for trials at 'FM-Baseshire FC' - A new team in the Coca Cola Football League Two. I jumped on this opportunity and emptied my bank account and got the first plane out of Rio.

As I stepped of the plane in the town of FM-Baseshire, a cold reality hit me, the reality that was FM-Baseshire was a really stupid name (JOKES). Back to the story. The cold reality was that the climate in this small rural town was terrible, I was freezing cold and feeling ill already. No way could I play at the top of my game in this.

28th June 2009:

I have arrived for the trials, my body covered in layers of warmth as I stared into the deep grey clouds above me. I was freezing, my lips were turning blue as I looked over my competition, my main worry was a young south american player, I believe his name was Alfonso Sanchez. He was amazing on the ball, pacey and precise with his shooting. I knew I had some decent competition here but I was confident.

30th June 2009:

A letter came in throught the post this morning, I hastily tore it open and read the words that made my life worth living, 'We are pleased to announce you as a member of FM-Baseshire FC of the Coca Cola Football League Two'.

1st July 2009:

I was stood outside the training ground staring into space as my new manager, Harry Charnock patted me on the back and greeted me with a smile and said, "welcome to the club mate, it's great to see you here, feel free to come inside and meet the lads". I stepped into the cantine and was greeted by a crowd of frowning faces, it was simple, I needed to earn my spot here. Everyone is fighting for themselves, it's battle of the fittest. I was another face, I needed to earn my spot and my place here.

Yours,
Ricardinho (Little Ricardo)

so let me get this straight. I've missed a lot (internet buggered up)

10 people are doing 1 story.

And what is FM baseshire??

FM Basesshire is the team name. :L

And I should be in guys, Harry's runnin me threw how to download it so I'll do my intro in a sec :)

Right... this is going to be weird, because everyone is going to be at different points in the game, maybe should have done a network game with 10 different clubs and a created player in each club?
Maybe would have been easier to follow..
But nonetheless good luck.

P.S - Let me know how Riki Rikardo does!

Sunday 14th June #

After finally getting a home after a match with my team, Spurley Hey, I get home and I get a call on my phone. I looked at my phone and it said 'Private Number' wow, this is weird. I thought about leaving it for a while but then I think 'nahhh'

"Hello"

Is this Leonardo Di Canio?

"Yeah"

This is Sam Charnock, manager of FM-Baseshire FC

"FM-Baseshire, never heard of them"

I just watched the matched you played, and wondered if your interested in signing for us?

"What? Is this a joke. What kind of club are you?"

No, its not a joke, we're a League Two team. If your interested come down to our stadium, near Turncroft Lane you cant miss it.

I thought this was a joke, despite the team name being a bit different, I was still interested. I set off to the training ground and I signed a contract which unfortunatley meant I had to leave my team Spurley Hey, who I played 10 years for.

Cant wait to start! I'm very picky at numbers, I better be number 26!

Goodbye. ;)

I will update at the end of preseason ;)

Everyone needs to thank Harry :L

Without him you wouldn't have the almighty Leonardo Di Canio :)

ehehe, updating pres-season either this night or tomorrow ;D but you'll be surprised :D

Status
Not open for further replies.