Bulgaria vs England 2/9/11 Vasil Levski Stadium Kick Off 19.15 BST

What Will Be The Outcome Of Bulgaria vs England?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A good 3-0 tonight.

Not convinced by Walcott at all, and IMO was disappointing, but everyone else played well.

A good 3-0 tonight.

Not convinced by Walcott at all, and IMO was disappointing, but everyone else played well.

No im not convinced by him either, i still think he is a centre forward

I would shake my head at UEFA.

The LFP is a powerless body who are controlled by presidents, they can barely run a 3 tier league yet alone a tournament.

Spain is nowhere near ready to host, not for a good 10-15 years.

What all the commentators are saying now about the World Cup being in Russia, it helping kick out racism etc?

Well they said that 3 years ago (Exactly the same things) about Ukraine/Poland.

Was hoping he'd be central tonight with Rooney just behind him. Would suit Walcott, Rooney and Young more, but heh. Bent could use the striking competition too, our options up front are pitiful and we have a surplus of wingers.

I think he would be better there but there's something missing to his game. And I know I might be over reacting but so far this season I think he's lost a yard or 2 of pace compared to what he had. He's still quick but doesn't look as lightning quick as he did a year ago.

Needs to work on his finishing badly, his finishing proficiency is horrific. I would guess he scores 1 one on one out of 3 and that's me being generous.

I think he would be better there but there's something missing to his game. And I know I might be over reacting but so far this season I think he's lost a yard or 2 of pace compared to what he had. He's still quick but doesn't look as lightning quick as he did a year ago.

Needs to work on his finishing badly, his finishing proficiency is horrific. I would guess he scores 1 one on one out of 3 and that's me being generous.

in a response to you and Joel, i dont think he currently has enough to be an intelligent lone finisher, maybe i'm being harsh since he doesn't play there often, but i'm not sure. I would like to seen Wenger develop him him there, because we don't need more wingers, we do need more forwards, and i don't think a wide berth suits him

I think he is ****, honestly. How he gets into the Arsenal squad, let alone the England squad, is beyond me.

So if Walcott shouldn't be on the wing and can't finnish when we want him as a Striker why is he in the squad? Raw pace alone shouldn't grant him that place surely?

Just got in and watched the highlights. They don't really give much away but from most people's comments it seems like we played well. I was surprised to see Walcott and Smalling in the team as like other people have said, I believe Walcott is lucky to be in the starting 11. 1 more win from our remaining 2 games qualifies us.

Actually looking forward to Tuesday night now. If the highlights are anything to go by (they aren't always) Wales looked much improved so it should be a competitive game, Bellamy and Vaughan being out is a bonus for us. Gives Capello some decisions to make eg does Bent come back into the side if he is fit for Tueday night?

Just got in and watched the highlights. They don't really give much away but from most people's comments it seems like we played well. I was surprised to see Walcott and Smalling in the team as like other people have said, I believe Walcott is lucky to be in the starting 11. 1 more win from our remaining 2 games qualifies us.

Actually looking forward to Tuesday night now. If the highlights are anything to go by (they aren't always) Wales looked much improved so it should be a competitive game, Bellamy and Vaughan being out is a bonus for us. Gives Capello some decisions to make eg does Bent come back into the side if he is fit for Tueday night?

Bent in for Walcott, Rooney in the hole. Another point, when Wilshere returns,in the hole , with Rooney up top? or in the midfield two? Nice to have options

Bent in for Walcott, Rooney in the hole. Another point, when Wilshere returns,in the hole , with Rooney up top? or in the midfield two? Nice to have options

Yeah deffintely put bent in. I thought Rooney played well tonight and held the ball up well so if can keep on doing that I would put WIlshire in the midfeild.

I should add, Barry has come in for a lot of stick from me, normally deserved. But he was very good tonight, got no problems with him playing if he can keep that up.

I should add, Barry has come in for a lot of stick from me, normally deserved. But he was very good tonight, got no problems with him playing if he can keep that up.

He did do better than I expected, but I feel that he would be replaced by Wilshire if he was fit.

With Walcott, I think Hansen has been proven right. If he has to make a decision, more often than not he will pick the poor one if it's not on instinct.

He did do better than I expected, but I feel that he would be replaced by Wilshire if he was fit.

With Walcott, I think Hansen has been proven right. If he has to make a decision, more often than not he will pick the poor one if it's not on instinct.

Both him and Lennon share the same problem. They are both quick but can't cross very well. Should get Beckham to teach them ;)

If everybody was fit I would probably go for -

--------------Parker--Wilshere--------
Milner/ Downing---Rooney---Young
-------------------Bent--------------

Slightly harsh on Barry who apparently had a good game tonight. Choose between Milner and Downing based on form etc. This is assuming Hargreaves never gets back to full fitness which seems highly unlikely now.