Bulgaria vs England 2/9/11 Vasil Levski Stadium Kick Off 19.15 BST

What Will Be The Outcome Of Bulgaria vs England?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That was a poor shot from Walcott good play though.

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Wales 2-0 up Aaron Ramsey.

happy with that

Adam Johnson on for Walcott.

Wales starting to look good, in with a shout to qualify

it really doesnt, our defending has been good, we have been good with the ball, 8 chances, 7 on target. we've had more of the ball. our passing has largely been very good and patient

We've been nicely clinical. really not sure what you want from the side

Last possession stat I saw was 53% in their favour. I've just not been impressed, 2 goals from open play, one as a result of a counter attack, and one was a broken down corner.

Last possession stat I saw was 53% in their favour. I've just not been impressed, 2 goals from open play, one as a result of a counter attack, and one was a broken down corner.

its actually 55% in our favour. we've been patient and incisive on ball, sold in defence, we havent aimlessly gone long when they have gone deep, we killed the game in the first half, could have had another 3 this half, been very professional tonight. **** me, give them credit where its due. You'd be singing praises if it was liverpool. Ridiculous

Well done, good victory away from home

Very unimpressed by the performance. Yeah 3 goals, but very uninspiring :p

Just thought I'd join the trend of an England fan never being happy. :S

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

I mean seriously...........what the **** is wrong with this country. We lose, get slaughtered. Win, it's not good enough. Jesus

3 points, brilliant. I could give a **** about how we play as long as we win.

Sometimes annoying how attached I am to being English, just builds up to the most disappointment when we come crashing down.

Italy beat Faroe Islands 1-0...

France beat Albania 2-1...

Alot of countries who would have loved a comfy 3-0 win tonight.

Thought Parker impressed (As always), Young/Walcott did a good job. Was disappointed by Walcott (Mr clinical-in-his-own-head) when he had that 1 on 1 that he completely screwed up. But otherwise it was a solid display by everyone.

Disappointed in Capello for not even putting Micah Richards on the bench, I think he should have started. Has Smalling been in great form so far? Yes. Has he got the potential for great things? Yes. Has Richards been in as good if not better form so far this season? I would say yes.

Only negative tonight for me was what on earth Capello was thinking not playing Richards. And the racist chanting at Ashley Young, makes you wonder how Poland/Ukraine are going to host a tournament where 70% of the players that will play are ethnic non whites. (Hmmmm, master stroke by UEFA I think)

I'm assuming that there is a plan to fit Carroll in?

Rooney could play the number 10 role in behind in a 4231 (Young's role tonight, but with more freedom) and then have Young/Walcott either side and be flexible with it.

Wilshere/Gerrard still to come into this team as well, I'm presuming it will end up a 3 man midfield with them 3 and Parker...But I can't see how that fits Carroll+Rooney in.

Thought Parker impressed (As always), Young/Walcott did a good job. Was disappointed by Walcott (Mr clinical-in-his-own-head) when he had that 1 on 1 that he completely screwed up. But otherwise it was a solid display by everyone.

Disappointed in Capello for not even putting Micah Richards on the bench, I think he should have started. Has Smalling been in great form so far? Yes. Has he got the potential for great things? Yes. Has Richards been in as good if not better form so far this season? I would say yes.

Only negative tonight for me was what on earth Capello was thinking not playing Richards. And the racist chanting at Ashley Young, makes you wonder how Poland/Ukraine are going to host a tournament where 70% of the players that will play are ethnic non whites. (Hmmmm, master stroke by UEFA I think)

Rooney could play the number 10 role in behind in a 4231 (Young's role tonight, but with more freedom) and then have Young/Walcott either side and be flexible with it.

Wilshere/Gerrard still to come into this team as well, I'm presuming it will end up a 3 man midfield with them 3 and Parker...But I can't see how that fits Carroll+Rooney in.

People are racist everywhere. Whether it would be against jews in London or blacks in Spain and Italy.

People are racist everywhere. Whether it would be against jews in London or blacks in Spain and Italy.

except its considerably worse in poland and ukraine...

If you think a couple of chants at Spurs games towards Jews is offensive (Very rare and isolated)

Try this story from 3 days ago from a Polish football match:

Police investigate racist abuse at Polish football match - Thenews.pl :: News from Poland

The opposition fans started chanting Anti Semitic verses at an away game in a town of one of the nastiest **** death camps of WW2.

Not condoning what some sections of Spurs fans do but by god it's incomparable to the acts of racism over there, UEFA have had roughly 3 years to try and stamp it out and racism in Polish football is actually on the rise. Can't see Euro 2012 being racism free.

Rooney would have played 10 tonight had Bent been fit. Not sure about Carroll, he provides another option, but we shouldnt be looking to spoon him into the side. play with what fits best: fluid attacking front 4, industrious/creative duo (barry was good tonight, happy to say he proved me wrong)

Still not sure about Walcott.

Good performance all round though

Because you would all know a lot about that wouldn't you?

Having been to poland yes. not that you need to have gone there to know. christ, go do some research

Last time you heard monkey chants at a Premier League game?

I rest my case.

Spain's got it's problems (Alot of them) but they aren't hosting a National Team tournament in 2 years time.

England is the pillar of diversified football in the world, no country is more accepting and diverse to all cultures and ethnicities. In Spain every week there are 50+ reported incidents of racism (Be it anti Basque/Catalan/Castillan/Black/Ethnic) in the top 4 tiers of Spanish football. In England I would be surprised if there was 2 every week.

Spain's got it's problems (Alot of them) but they aren't hosting a National Team tournament in 2 years time.

England is the pillar of diversified football in the world, no country is more accepting and diverse to all cultures and ethnicities. In Spain every week there are 50+ reported incidents of racism (Be it anti Basque/Catalan/Castillan/Black/Ethnic) in the top 4 tiers of Spanish football. In England I would be surprised if there was 2 every week.

So you would shake your head at UEFA if they set up a tournament in Spain?

And yet its still not as bad, they havent got the open violence

Looking forward to the Wales game, going to be tough and tasty