Updated tactic to V4

Download new version – TFF_BULLDOZER_V4

Changes:

Added "Retain Possession" TI
Added "Play Out Of Defense" TI
Changed role of MCR to Deep Lying Playmaker, added PIs.

Hi TotalFootballFan9. Strong work on the tactics. I've used CROSS for a while on a couple of saves with great success and am now experimenting with BULLDOZER. My problem is that at the moment when I go from the standard tactic to Overload or Time Waste, some of the players end up in the wrong position, which means I have to drag them around every time I swap tactics mid-game. I've tried dragging the positions back in the right place and then saving the tactic but it doesn't help. Do you know a way around this? I'm using FMC and have the latest version of each tactic. Thanks.

Hi TotalFootballFan9. Strong work on the tactics. I've used CROSS for a while on a couple of saves with great success and am now experimenting with BULLDOZER. My problem is that at the moment when I go from the standard tactic to Overload or Time Waste, some of the players end up in the wrong position, which means I have to drag them around every time I swap tactics mid-game. I've tried dragging the positions back in the right place and then saving the tactic but it doesn't help. Do you know a way around this? I'm using FMC and have the latest version of each tactic. Thanks.

Hey,

Ehh… It’s known UI issue for FM 14, many people complain about it but I’m afraid for now we can do nothing.

Let’s hope there will be changes about it in FM15.

Last edited:
Still early, but so far the v4 have been working better then v3..
But I'm stilling getting just about fed up with the randomness in this years FM :(
I cant seem to find ANY consistency - I usually test tactics playing teams around 20 games into the season twice with some basic rules about teamtalks etc., and i keep getting conflicting results - e.g. I can go like 14-2-2 in one play then 4-8-8 in the next -.-.. I know games can't have exactly the same outcome when replaying it, but I'm just getting a bit tired of playing a game that feels like the lottery, hmm.. - guess that was my whining for today ;)

More relevant i feel that attacking is good, fine build-up and good distribution of goals. On the down-side i feel that it's still a bit shaky at the back - in general i seem to concede quite a lot from their wingers outrunning my back and crossing..

U should work on defence more. Osasuna got 14 shots and 8 for goal against defence Carvajal, Ramos, Balanta, Coentrao, what is way too much ;] Offence is very good, but maybe the reason is CR7 ;)

Still early, but so far the v4 have been working better then v3..
But I'm stilling getting just about fed up with the randomness in this years FM :(
I cant seem to find ANY consistency - I usually test tactics playing teams around 20 games into the season twice with some basic rules about teamtalks etc., and i keep getting conflicting results - e.g. I can go like 14-2-2 in one play then 4-8-8 in the next -.-.. I know games can't have exactly the same outcome when replaying it, but I'm just getting a bit tired of playing a game that feels like the lottery, hmm.. - guess that was my whining for today ;)

More relevant i feel that attacking is good, fine build-up and good distribution of goals. On the down-side i feel that it's still a bit shaky at the back - in general i seem to concede quite a lot from their wingers outrunning my back and crossing..

Try using the TFF Cross tactic (if not used already) - I had a very good run at the back, rarely conceding and achieving some consistency over the season.

I really love this Tactic. I am using V4 for a few seasons now in Classic Mode (V14.3) and I am gaining great success with it (see attached file). After a few seasons I nearly won everything with Milan, besides CL. I lost unluckily two times in CL-Final against ManU and this season against Schalke, despite being the better team (one shot and one goal from opponent, surely you all knew this phenomen).

Kudos and many thanks to the creator of this tactic!

View attachment 394401