Tactic has been updated to V2

Download new version - TFF_BULLDOZER_V2
Download link in opening post also has been updated.

Guys, I'm very unhappy how strikers coded under current ME. They are isolated from the game, almost not involved, even such roles as False Nine and Deep Lying Forward with Support Duty.

Shadow Striker is much more efficient, he is greatly involved into Build-Up play and he creates chance and also has a lot of scoring chances.

After this change I immediately received very visible difference in my tests:

- Possession increased.
- Pass accuracy increased.
- Amount of CCC and Half Chances increased.

New strikeless V2 formation:

Bulldozer2.jpg

Gonna try version 2 as I also found that the striker never scored much goals, also possession for me was not that great, around 45% most games. Would think if the defence could be improved with this then it would be a pretty solid tactic.

V1 works much better for me. It works pretty well though.

Jassar's and Nezza's set pieces, am uzing exactly the same - with some success :).

I used version 1 of this tactic along with Almighty Weirdo 1 and Abomination V2. 3 tactics 3 slots. Used Bulldozer for home games and very easy away games. Almighty Weirdo 1 for tough away games and Abomination V2 for home games against top sides/UCL tough teams.

Started using this in my second season with Liverpool. After my first season I sold Glen Johnson, Jose Enrique, Joe allen, Mignolet, Assaidi, Lucas Pratto and Fernando for a total of 91 million.

I got in Clyne, Strootman, Insigne, Alex Sandro, Ryan Gauld and Andrija Zivkovic, Vydra and Ince on free transfers. Loaned out Ince and Vydra, next year I am going to sell them for profit.

Had a 7 week pre- season.

I am right now in December undefeated in the league and Europe. Lost in the Quarter finals of the COC to united away, 3-1
Suarez has 10 league goals and 18 overall whilst Sturridge has 7 league goals and 11 over all. I am also using the set pieces on Jassar's thread, both attacking and defending.

There are a few things that matter a lot in this year's FM and particularly this patch.

1. Team Morale and Team Talks
2. Condition of players.
3. Form.

1.For team talks, i use assertive 'expect a win' before the game or 'carry on straight....' if i am on a streak.
At HT- if i am drawing, losing or winning by 1 or 2 goals I use aggresive - not happy. The reason I get aggressive is because I have noticed ( maybe it's just me) that players dont get complacent second half and give the opposition a way back.

If I am winning by 3 goas or more, I use calm - happy keep it up.

2. I make sure I have squad depth. I don't ever play a player who's condition is below 90% unless;

3. They're on an awesome run of form. If this is the case, after every match in which a player performs above an 8.0, I have a private chat with him and praise his last game performance. This helps with morale and also sustains form. I also make sure I individually praise players who have got ratings of 8 after a match in my post match team talk.

Micro management, studying the opposition scout report are extremely important if you want to have a successful season. I hope I don't suffer from second season syndrome or second half of season syndrome and this continues.

Superb Tactics TFF9!

Can also mean screenshot depending on context, thought I'd say as it could be confusing otherwise at times :)

Sent by fappin

Can also mean screenshot depending on context, thought I'd say as it could be confusing otherwise at times :)

Sent by fappin

True but I have never had a screenshot as an effective role in a tactic :p

Hi mate are you still using the V1 Time waste tactic or has the one in the OP also been updated?

Or don't you use it anymore?

Did no one not notice it was di canio asking bout ss lol ss lazio

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk