Tactic has been updated to V3

Download V3 - TFF_BULLDOZER_V3

Changes:

Added "Pass It Shorter" for SS.
Removed "More Risky Passes" from SS.
Added "Push Higher UP" TI.

Test with Norwich City, First season, Predicted to Finish 16th by media.

Download the game save - TFF_BULLDOZER_V3_Norwich_Test___

Players bought: Jonathan Zebina, Alberto Rivera, Michael Arroyo, Alberto Bueno

I tested 16 games and found myself sitting 2nd and the team had almost the best G.D. +20. I think it's awesome result for Norwich City.

Shadow Striker made 19 appearances and had average rating 7.38! He scored 12 goals and made 4 assists. This poor guy is only 135 CA!

*TABLE*
Table.jpg

*FIXTURES*
Fixtures.jpg

*GOALS*
Goals.jpg

*CONCEDED*
Conceded.jpg

*SHADOW STRIKER*
SS_statistic.jpg

SS_profile.jpg

Last edited:
Norwich is on of the weakest teams in league...i doubt, that will work with big side with high defensive line against smaller teams.

You can play that way with weak teams, because most of the teams are better, but with big side agaonst weaker side....i dont know.

i also added for inside forwards '' get further forward '' so they can score more often , do you agree ?

Very good tactic,4 games - 4 win,i am PSV,very good team,but no good ss(maybe a.correa or vietto) and cb,yours recomindations...

Very good tactic,4 games - 4 win,i am PSV,very good team,but no good ss(maybe a.correa or vietto) and cb,yours recomindations...
Their current ability aren’t looking so good for me I think as PSV you can get much more quality players, also you already have more quality players for this position in PSV.

Hi Totalfootballfan, for match preparations you put 50% balanced average on attacking movement right?
And rest before and after match?

Hi Totalfootballfan, for match preparations you put 50% balanced average on attacking movement right?
And rest before and after match?
Hey,

I don't give players "rest before match" because in this case you lose possible benefits from "Match Prep."(or it will much smaller than it could be), also giving players "rest before match" has very small benefits for their conditions so it's very ineffective.

I give them a day "rest after match", it's much more efficient.

Yes, I prefer 50% "Att. Movement".

Hey,

I don't give players "rest before match" because in this case you lose possible benefits from "Match Prep."(or it will much smaller than it could be), also giving players "rest before match" has very small benefits for their conditions so it's very ineffective.

And what kind of General Trainng?

Hey,

Thank you, Totalfootballfan ;)

Tactic has been updated to V3

Download V3 - TFF_BULLDOZER_V3

Changes:

Added "Pass It Shorter" for SS.
Removed "More Risky Passes" from SS.
Added "Push Higher UP" TI.

Test with Norwich City, First season, Predicted to Finish 16th by media.

Download the game save - TFF_BULLDOZER_V3_Norwich_Test___

Players bought: Jonathan Zebina, Alberto Rivera, Michael Arroyo, Alberto Bueno

I tested 16 games and found myself sitting 2nd and the team had almost the best G.D. +20. I think it's awesome result for Norwich City.

Shadow Striker made 19 appearances and had average rating 7.38! He scored 12 goals and made 4 assists. This poor guy is only 135 CA!

*TABLE*
Table.jpg

*FIXTURES*
Fixtures.jpg

*GOALS*
Goals.jpg

*CONCEDED*
Conceded.jpg

*SHADOW STRIKER*
SS_statistic.jpg

SS_profile.jpg
I'll put it here for a while ;)

The specific focus is attacking movement or tactics only?

Mate, there're two different things: Match Training and General Training. General Training relates to players development and it's a different story, as I said I prefer to set it for "Tactics" because it develops mental attributes which can be useful for any positions.

Match Training gives your players temporary attributes boost for the next match, as I said I prefer to have it 50% for "Att. Movement".

Also it possible to set Match Training for "Tactics Only", you should do it during the pre-season it helps tactic familiarity to get fully fluid faster, also putting the tactic into 3 tactical slots helps get it fully fluid faster.

I've considered the striker-less formation. And this year's version of FM finally makes it work with the SS role option. Any more people have screenshots of season worth of results, End of year League Table, total goals scored, conceded, goals from corners, top player stats, etc.?

I've considered the striker-less formation. And this year's version of FM finally makes it work with the SS role option.
Heh.. I wouldn't call it strikerless because on practice, during the matches, Shadow Striker behave very natural as many modern strikers, such as Messi, Wayne Rooney, Sergio Aguero, he drops deeper, drag defenders out of position, he is greatly involved in build up play, creates space and chances for his teammates and also ready any moment surge into space for one-on-one.

I find such behavior much more efficient than Advanced Forward who are isolated from game and totally depends on his teammates to create chances for him.

Norwich is on of the weakest teams in league...i doubt, that will work with big side with high defensive line against smaller teams.

You can play that way with weak teams, because most of the teams are better, but with big side agaonst weaker side....i dont know.
I agree.