Yer it's weird, i can understand gosling and chester seeming they are young, and i know bebe is young, but to join me from man united on a salary of around £1000? Confusing as, Bad month :( i had some of them, but once i got through the bad i had an awesome second half of the season, hold on for the automatic promotion bud! :D

Tough month chris? hang in there tho, results may come your way sooner than you think ^^)

Here are my December and January updates. Didn't think it would go this good so I am now aiming for promotion.

February update. Very pleased with it up to now! How is everyone else getting on? How many of you got promoted?

Here is my March till end of season update. Happy with the promotion.

I'm ill today, so I'm off school, I should have the season done by Saturday night.

dani2w how did you get Chester? I tried signing him and offered him £3000 and he rejected me. What patch are you using?

Scouse can you provide screenshot's of how many times you saved your game as well please? :)

I keep getting the 'XML Paring Error' I've tried to fix it for the last 5 mins and no joy :(
I'll keep trying though.

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Sorted! :)

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

After being in the Play-Offs most of the season, Burton Albion have failed in their bid to make the Play-Off places after a poor run of form in the last 10 games has now seen them drop into 9th place.

To improve next season's squad]Jake Simpson and Davide Enrico Somma will join the club, next season will surely be another season around the play off's

Bodell can u change the op so that it says iv entered my second season now please :)

Scouse im using the 'end of summer transfers V2' patch, i think its that im on a different comp atm so cant look. But i was more shocked at Bebe signing? let alone chester and gosling?

x

I just realised I had it on weekly save cause my comp kept crashing, and I lost half my game and had to start again. Let me know if I need to restart this with auto save off beofre I get too far into my new season. Thanks. I just switched it to every month instead is this ok?

Pre season results. I am not going to go any further in this season till I find out if I need to restart it or not

Last edited:
Im pretty sure this thread has died now? i aint progressed anymore as everyone stopped updating, so if anyone is still playing give us a shout x