Brilliant Tommo. :)

So much better than me. :(

First game into the season i've jus been smashed 3-0 at Northampton:S

Brilliant Tommo. :)

So much better than me. :(

Lol i think it was down to Luck, A Good Formation and Great Attack. I was lucky Villa sent me there striker on loan and me getting Murphy but the key to succes was Brandy

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Yet More Transfers For Burton?

Juanan - Defender Released From Real Madrid - Will Pefrom Cover At Centre Back If We Get Injurys

Andreas Weimann - Striker on Loan From Aston Villa - Yes The Austrian Is Back After A Succesfull Loan Spell Last Season

Victor Vazquez - Attacking Midfield Released From Barcelona - Will Start And Centre Attacking Midfield To Give Us Some Spanish Flair

Eric Lichaj - Another Loane From Villa This Time A Right Back - A Great Defender Who Will Add Some Speed On The Right

Jordan Spence - Centre Back On Loan From West Ham - A Player With Loads Of Potential. He Dident Want to Come Last Season But Was Happy To This Time

Roberto Batres - Attacking Midfielder Released From Athletico Madrid - His Main Position Is Centre Attacking Mid But He Will Mainly Be Playing On The Left

Players Who Have Left The Club
James Knowles - Free
Paul Boertien - Gateshead
John McGrath - Cheltenham
Romuald Boco - Gateshead
Andrew Corbett - Ebbsfleet
Garyn Preen - TNS
Nathan Stanton - Notts County

Tommo! absolute brilliance is the only word! Youve stunned me, iv missed a whole day today so think im going to try and play a month quickly now update then shoot off! Congratulations tho tommo! :D

Lol thanks. Easier in league 1 as u can get better players and like me i got loads on free. Supprised at Jordan Spence comming

Lol thanks. Easier in league 1 as u can get better players and like me i got loads on free. Supprised at Jordan Spence comming

Yer im still on verge of the spot but about to finish November, mondays and tuesdays are my busy days, but rest of the week aint too bad! so looking to complete the season Wednesday hopefully! still shocked i got Bernard and Hendrei!

Ok I am back, I will start it tonight. Only just got my laptop back from the shop so re-installing manager now

Pre season results and transfers.

First 5 game, got my *** kicked in the 1st round of the league cup

Last edited:
6 Games in and my Burton Albion side are sat in 7th position, Im quite pleased with this position to be honest, Would love a play off spot. .View attachment 108001

I think im the only 1 doing this challenge who started a fresh new team completely almost so here are my transfers also View attachment 108002

View attachment 108028 View attachment 108029

6/10 month. Great win over Gillingham, brilliant penalty win over Rotherham and a good draw away to Tranmere. We seem to excel in the cups!

League wise, we got an excellent 4-0 win over Hereford and won 2, drew 1 and lost 1 this month. Pretty good! I am pleased with 14th. :)

Heres whats happened so far, not too bad I don't think, but need to sort out the defence, made one new signing from last time in ex-Derry Lad Thomas Stewart, who seems to be a hot-or-cold player.I think I'm going to aim for a play off place at the end of the season now.

due to losing data via crash dumps last night after i updated, i lost the month of november, but after replaying this month it saw burton play an almost perfect month. The only slip up this month was in the FA Cup which i gained a creditable 94th minute equaliser.

Anyone still folowing me? ^^)

December flew by for Burton Fans!

Yet another outstanding month for Burton players and fans alike.! Only losing one and drawing one apart from that burton tore up the opposition and are still only 3 points behind Rotherham! and now with a home tie against Sunderland in the FA Cup 3rd round! Burton Fans are Hopeful!

Burton Crash Out The FA Cup To Sunderland But maintain league battle!

This month saw burton lose heavily to sunderland followinga 4-0 defeat at home, But we managed to keep up the pace in the league.

Burton claim top spot as they win back to back promotions
Today Burton Albion fans were delighted after Wilcox had taken them to the NPower League 2 title! this came as a shock to fans and players alike as they have gained back to back promotions!

Wilcox Makes Triple Swoop Bargain As Bebe, Gosling And Chester All Join Burton For Under £1 Million?

Guys i was astonished to see these three on the transfer list, with such low values, apparently they were in the reserve teams last year and failed to make an appearance, could this be why their value is so low.? Either way i made a triple bargain perfect for league one! :D

October update. Really happy with the way things are going. Really liking my tactic, Think I might upload it if it keeps going the way it is.
How is everyone else getting on?

Last edited:
Scouse2006, looking good so far mate! keep up that challenge up the top! iv just started pre season on my second year after gaining promotion, although my there signings on my last post baffeled me a bit?
XD

dani3w this game baffles me most of the time lol.

Here is the November update, not happy with the results at all.