Tommo! fantastic come back really liking those management skills, how you getting on in the league?

Seems like everyone is progressing well, Sam where are you to in the league as it stands, and you boddel? havent heard alot from you as of late?

Tommo! fantastic come back really liking those management skills, how you getting on in the league?

Seems like everyone is progressing well, Sam where are you to in the league as it stands, and you boddel? havent heard alot from you as of late?

Halfway through December.

Top of league 4 games in. Unbeaten in league and lost for Forest in Carling Cup in extra time. Will post news when reach september

Tommo thats awesome! :) i was top after 5 games, won all 5 conceding just 1, then went into september and everything turned but fighting on! :)

August

Burton are proud to announce the signing of Ex-Man United star Fabian Brandy. Burton 1st scouted him on the England trial days but demanded a too high wage. Due to the fact of the window closing Brandy was wanted a lower wage to play allowing Burton to sign him.

View attachment 107836

Burton had a good month getting 4 out of 5 wins. Although we lost to Forest we took them into extra time and after Darren Moore gave away a penalty they seemed to kick into another gear.

View attachment 107837

We where sitting top until we lost to Rotherham and we are now 5th. Its a good position as we where only just promoted.

So It seemed another tough month for the Burton followers, with only 2 wins and a draw coming from 5 games in October, the start of season winning streak now seems distant. But Burton showed they werent pushovers and managed to move from 5th to 2nd with an astonishing 5-0 win over a weak Aldershot team.

Doing Well in 5th there Tommo hang on in there, may both be on for back to back promotions here following there sensational promotion last year! (y)

Last Update of the night from me,
Burton show class to upstage Bradford!
in the first round of the FA Cup burton travelled to Bradford on the 7th November and against all odds, came away with a 1-0 win which delighted the board, fans, players and manager!

My next update wont be until late tomorrow night due to an extremly busy day! Good luck all, keep up the progress :p

yeah your doing well mate and i won 2 for 2 in september after a great comeback against Accrington Stanley. Bradford Next

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

FFS Stanton gets 2 yellow cards so sent off. I fine him and i get 15 messages delaring unfair treatment to team mate

Heres how mines going so far, at the end of August, It's not as bad as i thought it would be in Pre-season, It's been alright actually

So far October is going much better. :)

3 wins out of 3. Update soon. (K)

Started it Yesterday night. Signed a few alright players, got a keeper.

Currently 0 games in. Only played Friendlies.

I Have Forgot To Update Due To Getting Carried Away With Game And In Excitement Of My Civilization V Downloading.

View attachment 107920

As You Can See Where Top After 33 Games And 9 Points Clear. I Will Do A Better Update Once Finished Season

Burton Albion Winners?

Yes its true Manager Tommie Redgrave has managed a pefect season for Burton by gaining back to back promotions meaning Burton will now be in League.

View attachment 107931

Joining Burton will be Gillingham and Bradford after a poor end of season form sees Oxford move from 2nd to 5th.

View attachment 107932
View attachment 107933

Burton will be saying good bye to players such as Rhys Murphy and Andreas Weimann who pefromed great after being sent from Parent Club Aston Villa. A Positive is due to Burton now being in a higher division we can loan better players.

Top Goal Scorer - Febian Brandy (34 Goals)
Most Assists - Greg Pearson (16 Assists)
Top Rating - Febian Brandy (7.51)
Man of The Match - Febian Brandy (10 MotM)
Most Yellows - Adam Bolder (13 Yellows)
Most Reds - Nathan Stanton (1 Red)

yeah want me to post a screenshot of best 11 to show formation and that

Whoa, you should upload that tactic onto Base with results like that ;)

No mate, It's ok I believe you :)

Burton Buy Five In One Day

Andras Simon - Realeased From Liverpool - Striker - Will Partner Brandy upfront after losing both loane strikers

Martin Hansen - Realeased From Liverpool - A lot better then best goalie and we managed to bring Hansen in full time

Carl Magnay - Realesed From Chelsea - Won Football Icon and is alot better then current Centre Backs

Joe Dudgeon - Released From Man U - Better then other two left backs and will get first team football which he dident get at Man U

Andrew Tutte - Released From Man City - Another player from Manchester this time to make compertition with Bolder

Burton Manager Tommie Redgrave is still looking for more targets and will be looking at possibilities from abroud and possible loans