Bodell

Reaction score
burtonbadge.jpg

Ok, so I'm going throught one of those stages where I get really bored of FM, and can't seem to settle down into a decent game.

After speaking to Jonesey about making a decent challenege, I thought It sounded like a good idea to make a League 2 challenge. The team was pretty easy to choose, Burton Albion being my local side, and favourites for relagation on Fm 11. The challenge was pretty simple, it was to get them as high as you could in a certian amount of seasons. Now I couldn't decide on how many seasons would be better, so I'll let you guys decide.

I've never competed in a challenge before, so I don't know what rules would suit. So I'm going to leave the rules empty and you guys just let me know what rules you think should be put in and I'll edit the OP.

I can't see many people wanting to do this. But i'm seriously bored, and fancied getting a little game going.

ENTERED:
Jonesey - Just started.
scouse2006 - No where to be seen.
kevrhughes - Currently Playing.
PaFc Lad - Currently Playing.
Dani3w - Currently Playing.
Chris - Currently Playing.
Mole221 - Currently playing.
SamScFc - Currently Playing.
Tommo43 - Completed first season.

This challenge is now full.

Last edited:
Yeah you can do if you want mate, doesn't look like many people are doing it, but if i can get at least a few people to do it, then we'll get it underway.

Yeah that's 4 of us then :). Just get a couple more people and we'll sort out some rules :).

I was just trying to get some more people to do it mate..

Well me & Bodell are off to watch our teams today (Reading & Derby) if Derby are at home, so i'd expect a reply tonight.

Yeah, I'll be up for starting it tonight guys, I'll drop a message in here and let you know the rules etc.

So, we just play the game by ourselves?

Yeah, and then just post some screenshot's off how bad/good you did. I'll post some rules, if you can think of some? :)