Might do it, and just dominate all you gay's as I'm a beast in League Two.

Adopting a 4-4-2 and improving on the CB and LM positions.

So, my first signing was the position that needed immediate attention. We have OK centre backs but we do need one that really stands out. Alexis Pradie is the man to do that:

View attachment 107631
Alexis Pradie

Strong Attributes: Heading, Strength, Concentration, Work Rate.

Signing Rating: 8/10

My second signing in two days was the other position that needed immediate attention. Seeing as I have little wage budget left, I had to turn to the last long term loan slot available. I put in a cheeky bid for Tom Cairney, and to my amazement, he joined!

View attachment 107632
Tom Cairney

Strong Attributes: First Touch, Crossing, Dribbling, Creativity, Flair.

Signing Rating: 9/10

Tell you what boys, made 3 permanent signings and a loane from my parent club derby. Ex chelsea youth keeper Yves Makabu Ma Kalambay, Ex Villa Legend Lee Hendrie and Former Newcastle Left Back Oliver Bernard have all joined on free transfers! :)

My third signing, was a right back. After going through the spine of the team, I could turn my attentions to lesser places. I saw that Dutch defender Donny Van Husen was available on a free from York City, so I snapped him up. At 3.5 stars, he is one of the best players on the team.

View attachment 107634
Donny Van Husen

Strong Attributes: Jumping, Fitness, Tackling, Technique, Heading.

Signing Rating: 8/10

Just signed James Baird from Tabago Utd. Needed a keeper to replace the seriously poor Kevin Poole!

Friendlies:

View attachment 107635

2 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses. Could be better, could be worse.

Also, on the verge of signing Ipswich's Reserve Goalie McLoughlin for £3,500.

can someone tell me how to upload screenshots as iv just finished pre season

Here are my pre-season results.
Could of been better, I'm happy with the 1-1 draw against Leicester.

Key player of pre-season has to be Oliver Norwood, it was a tight battle between him and ***** Topp.

View attachment 107638