just lost my game in hand to aldershot but still 7th was a 7goal thriller lost 4-3 though

2 games left currently 9th im favourite for my next game which is Darlington and then i got lincon who are favourite for that game and heres the leauge table as it stands at the moment what do u think my chances are now?

2gamesleft.png

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

Just Beat Darlington 1-0 I just need results to go my way on the last day my fingers are crossed lol

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

Lost 3-2 on last day but managed to pull back from 3-0 down put stayed out of play-offs on goal Difference which annoyed me abit but if only i got the 3rd goal i would have have a play off spot.

lastgame.png

finalstanding.png

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

Heres the 1st team and transfers don't know bout anyone else but i think i got a good chance of promotion? there's also roumors that here could be a takeover there's been a director, fans trust and a consortium just waiting to hear from which 1 it will be.

1stteam.png

transfersrr.png

takeover1.png

takeover2.png

Hey Sorry its been along time since i last updated been at girlfriends and internet has been cut off but since then ive got promoted at last beat bournemouth in final of play offs so now in league 1 and currently in march and am clear of relegation will do the screenshots of final standings the play off final and the standings of where i am now and my transfers along with 1st team.My media prediction is 24th

finalstandingso.png

playofffinal.png

1stteam.png

leaguestanding.png

transfersk.png

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:48 PM ----------

At the end of march currently safe from relegation so hopefully will survive the drop what do u all think

marchresults.png

marchtable.png

its nice to know ur still playing im enjoying this

check out my new spurs story buddy

try getting players from ireland their cheap and can do a great job in lower leagues

gary twigg
ryan guy
ndo
john paul kelly
gary deegan

and theirs many more

i will do and i wont be updating as regulary as i said bout the internet at my gfs house but i will try to update as much as i can when im back at mine lol and thanks for the player recomemendations

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

now finished my 5th season and managed to survive my 1st season in league 1 hopefully will stay here a few seasons and then push for a championship place.

cocacolafootballleagueo.png

Since my last update i had a mega rich chairman take over and ive managed to get promoted to the championship and i came 1st in the championship and im now in the premiership and ive not managed to get that season underway if u want any screenshots just ask