End of january ive not won a game in 6 so getting frustrated at the mo and currently 18th sorry theres no screen shots as website not working proberly that i normally use so will get them asap.

End of febuary still no luck think ive only had 1 win and im now sat in 19th so hopefully stay up if i can then push for another top half challenge

hopefully just gonna play last 7 then go for a challenge next season as can't really do much now lol

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

at the end of march only won 1 game against burton won 3-2 was a close 1 could have gone either way

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

end of 2nd season and finished 18th not the best of seasons so hope i can do bit better next season

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

just managed to sign dwight yorke as coach/player and i just signed former chelsea midfielder jody morris both on a free

cheers hopefully should get somemore when the contracts expire lol

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

another thing also keith the striker i said i had problems scoring he finally scored after 33hours lol

hopfully dwight will chip in with a few goals

just a quick 1 ive just signed zakarie boucher (havre Athletic club) He has the potential to be a good keeper for the championship and ive signed him on a free night all

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

havin just started a new season i lost my 1st game 2-1 but it was in the 92nd minute by james chester but the result after was alot better and the opposistion are in the championship

tranmerevburton.png

burtonvleeds.png

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

if u wanna see the team just ask

good stuff i started a new story with united meself

kwl will have a look

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

now end of september and a good month lost 2 won 2 so sat in 10th place so hopefully will push higher and get promotion

sepn.png

septembers.png

---------- Post added at 02:30 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:00 PM ----------

im now in december not a bad last couple of months i managed to knock peterborough out of the fa cup1st round and am currently a 1pt of the play offs as slipped since i took the screen shots

oct.png

octoberd.png

Those are octobers and now for novembers

novs.png

november.png

just been offered the chesterfield job but turned it down as want to stay with burton and take them as far as i can

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 AM ----------

end of decmeber and im just outside the play-offs so hopefully i can push and move up and go for promotion.

decz.png

december.png

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

End of January and its an unbeaten month in the league and i got manager of the month and im currently in 6th and hoping to hang in there or above to get promoted.

january.png

januarymom.png

jans.png

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

End of febuary and i am now 4th so hopefully stay in play-offs or push for an automatic promotion

febuary.png

febc.png

keep it up, i want to be doing a new sig for you with some trophys and acheivements

ok thanks for the confidence and thanks frankie

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

March has been a bad month for me as most of my 1st team have been injured and cause the others havent been in the 1st team there morale hasnt been good.

marw.png

march.png

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

With Most of my 1st team back now just beat port vale 3-0 at home and they were favourites to win and has put me back into the play-off at 7th but if i win my game in hand i could go up to 5th.

burtonvportvale.png