1stteam.png

is that any better

cheers

yea good squad and i see u chester from uinted correct?

u should defo get promoted

yeah but he was on a free on this DB i just lost my 1st game 3-2 against crewe he was runner up for signing of the season:D

at the moment im not bothered bout the cups im just concentrating on the league so if i get a good run in the cups then thats a bonus lol

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

end of august not exactly the best start but think its just the squad still trying to blend.

august09.png

august09table.png

hopefully lol i just cleared out the backroom staff and put a whole new staff in

End of september and still no real improvement 2wins and 2losses in the league and lost 1 in the cup against hartlepool so at the moment im just trying to concentrate on the league and she if i can get challengeing again.

sep09results.png

september09table.png

so do i to be honest but against brentford i went 1-0 up then they went and scored 2 in the last 10mins

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

At the end of october things r slightly improving slowly but am still mid-table so hoping to start pushing when my strikers find there shooting boots.

octoberresults.png

octobertable.png

yh hopefully will start winning soon i got a player thats gone over 15hrs without scoring how do i get round this

try offering him a contract with high scoring bonuses

or just drop him and he will get his act togheter

ok thank you will let you know how it goes

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:33 PM ----------

at the end of november starting to find our feet now only lost 1 game this month so hopefully we can turn things round and head for a play-off spot but still mid-table at the moment.

novemberresults.png

novembertable.png

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

Why is it so hard for a league two team to get work permits?

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 AM ----------

At the end of december another up and down month so im hoping new year will mean a change in the results as im now in midtable and really want to push for a play-off space again.

decemberresults.png

decembertablek.png

thank you silly question do u know why its hard for league 2 to get work permits

no m8 havent a clue

mayber cos u have got an affelate club to send them out on loan like a team in belgium etc

ive only got man city and the board say they cant find anyone lol