1652795794210.png

It looks great, in which position did you finish the 1st season?

Thanks

It looks great, in which position did you finish the 1st season?

Thanks
1st with same points as Liverpool (93), but I had a slightly better GD

1652798072513.png

Best result I had that season was a 10-1 against Chelsea in EPL.

My signings were:
Ryan Porteous (CB)
Jack Taylor (DM)
Timothé Cognat (CM)
Alex Sola (RB)
Aaron Molinas (AM)
Noel Lopez (Striker)

Most of them weren't better than players already on my team, they were just younger.

Edit:
This is the game VS Chelsea
1652798355218.png

Wow this is fantasic, I'm blowing teams away. Do you bother with opposition instructions?

Tactic looks incredible will be giving a go with my newly promoted Sheffield United team. Can I just ask, the screenshot in your original 'overview' post. What year is this from? just only as I see it's different to the Watford team that won the league above. Cheers!

Tactic looks incredible will be giving a go with my newly promoted Sheffield United team. Can I just ask, the screenshot in your original 'overview' post. What year is this from? just only as I see it's different to the Watford team that won the league above. Cheers!
Screenshots in overview are about Watford at the end of second year.

The screenshot about the 10-1 against Chelsea is from first year

Screenshots in overview are about Watford at the end of second year.

The screenshot about the 10-1 against Chelsea is from first year
Apologies just noticed that after commenting. I'm signing Fran Beltran as he looks superb and hope Sander Berge can repllicate the form of Cognat! Any particular characteristics that are important for the attacking midfielder, Molinas position?

Apologies just noticed that after commenting. I'm signing Fran Beltran as he looks superb and hope Sander Berge can repllicate the form of Cognat! Any particular characteristics that are important for the attacking midfielder, Molinas position?
I noticed that even when I'm rotating my team also backup players (Mario Peregrina/André Anderson) are good in his position, so I think that you can stick to the best overall player you can afford without looking to any particular characteristic

Do you tell individual instructions to your own players? Are the in the download? Thanks.

Can i use this tactic with weak team?Also which are the most importan attributes and some specifik movies the players must have?
I used it with Watford that's arguably the worst team in EPL and worked very well.
I wouldn't suggest to look for particular players, just the best you can afford that fit the roles required characteristics.

I used it with Watford that's arguably the worst team in EPL and worked very well.
I wouldn't suggest to look for particular players, just the best you can afford that fit the roles required characteristics.
Media Predictions for Watford?