Bit of a mixed bag so far. Ignore the Wolves game as this was holiday'd with a heavily rotated team. Noticed the team performance to be far better at home, struggling defensively away. Either way these results are slightly harsh as the Tottenham H, Wolves in the league and Man U H games I massively outperformed opposition on xG but just couldn't score. Will update end of season! Thanks again for tactic.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-19 at 16.30.44.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-19 at 16.30.44.png
    123.2 KB · Views: 208
Just to follow up, here is the matches referenced above.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-19 at 16.33.37.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-19 at 16.33.37.png
    294.8 KB · Views: 207
  • Screenshot 2022-05-19 at 16.33.56.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-19 at 16.33.56.png
    297.4 KB · Views: 162
  • Screenshot 2022-05-19 at 16.34.13.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-19 at 16.34.13.png
    312.2 KB · Views: 217
Next game following the above screenshots. Apologies for another post but I feel this serves my point well - I would throughly encourage those who haven't to give this tactic a go. In terms of chance creation/achieving good match ratings for all players rather than just a couple its fantastic. Just need to start taking these chances!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-19 at 16.55.13.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-19 at 16.55.13.png
    743.5 KB · Views: 341
Thanks a lot for your feedback, I'm happy the team is playing well, but a bit sad that chances aren't being finished because my tactic goal is to create various kind of chances for every player to avoid "bad day" performance of players.

Is familiarity with tactic "maximized" in your team?

I can't wait to see your update at the end of the season!
How the media predicted your season to be?

I love this tactic and I've tweaked it by adding the shoot less often instruction to the attacking players so they stop wasting silly shots, I've got two big lads up top in Scimacca and Lucca so added floated crosses. Not sure if it changes much but seems to cut out the wasted shots. Excellent tactic.

I love this tactic and I've tweaked it by adding the shoot less often instruction to the attacking players so they stop wasting silly shots, I've got two big lads up top in Scimacca and Lucca so added floated crosses. Not sure if it changes much but seems to cut out the wasted shots. Excellent tactic.
Tweaks are surely possible for this tactic.
It isn't developed on FM22, it's just the tactic I've been using for many years.
For FM22 I just removed hard tackling since I noticed that yellow/red cards are easier to get

1st game in the middle of the season😁

Attachments

• 667F5F8D-607E-497A-B7A1-64E1072F137D.jpeg
    667F5F8D-607E-497A-B7A1-64E1072F137D.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 325
carmeloanthony0015 updated Calcio Sambuca with a new update entry:

Calcio Sambuca v2.0

After various testing I think that I improved a lot the tactic, please check the new version and give me kindly some feedback.

Here are the results of some season that I tested fully on holiday:

Norwich - Media Prediction: 20 - Finished: 4 (75 pts | +44 GD)
View attachment 590125

Salernitana - Media Prediction: 20 - Finished: 5 (71 pts | +33 GD)
View attachment 590127

Torino - Media Prediction: 11 - Finished: 1 (92 pts | +62 GD)
[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Bad tactics, yes, it's better than the last version, but still one of the worst of all tactics in my test. The fact is that I test only the best tactics, it is not even in the top 20. Weak attack, average defense, nothing remarkable.
1653922659111.png

1653922677481.png

1653922690300.png

1653922700961.png

Bad tactics, yes, it's better than the last version, but still one of the worst of all tactics in my test. The fact is that I test only the best tactics, it is not even in the top 20. Weak attack, average defense, nothing remarkable.

Thank you for testing. Even if you consider the tactic bad I'm quite happy of it. I mean, your tests have +97 average goal difference (Real Madrid performed poorer than other teams maybe because they don't have strikers, from your table I see that Mariano was playing) and all your teams' players have the best ratings, goals and assists.

Which are the best tactics in your opinion?
I tested StephenHK - SHAOLIN 433 v2 (that should be the best with Underdog teams according to this page) with low table teams (Norwich) and my tactic performed better than it

Thank you for testing. Even if you consider the tactic bad I'm quite happy of it. I mean, your tests have +97 average goal difference (Real Madrid performed poorer than other teams maybe because they don't have strikers, from your table I see that Mariano was playing) and all your teams' players have the best ratings, goals and assists.

Which are the best tactics in your opinion?
I tested StephenHK - SHAOLIN 433 v2 (that should be the best with Underdog teams according to this page) with low table teams (Norwich) and my tactic performed better than it

FoxesNeverQuit (ZaZ Blue 4.0 Tweak) Attack is better, but defense is worse
ME22.4HOLYGHOSTFIREKnap451MUP103 Better defense and worse attack

I have tested them in test leagues, they are the best for me. Perhaps this is a subjective opinion

I have tested them in test leagues, they are the best for me. Perhaps this is a subjective opinion

Which tactic is the best? Better attack and better defense?

Which tactic is the best? Better attack and better defense?
In my tests, they are exactly the same, in the first you will score more and miss, in the second you will score less and miss less, depending on what you like more, a good defense or a strong attack, I repeat, this is only in my tests.

Thanks again, I see you talk about test leagues, is this a DB you made and can you provide? Or is it some resource available in this site?
Sorry, but I have not much experience in testing and due to the fact that I'm trying to improve my tactic I would like a good testing template also to compare it to other tactics.

In my tests, they are exactly the same, in the first you will score more and miss, in the second you will score less and miss less, depending on what you like more, a good defense or a strong attack, I repeat, this is only in my tests.
Whitch is the best tactic in your test