Call of Duty: Black Ops

Multiplayer online is basically unplayable on WaW but the Zombie mode is fine on both games.

On PC WaW multiplayer is fine I think, and has custom zombie maps.

Wish i hadn't started playin Zombies. Now I just can't get enough of the dam things. Sick of gettin pwned by the dam **** hounds though. :mad:

On PC it's fine. I found it ironic that one of the PC gaming stereotypes is that many people hack, when it's the console CoD series that's getting ****** over by hackers and there is nothing wrong with the PC versions.

Kinda warms my elitist heart. Oh, and I should note that Black Ops has severe performance issues on PC simply because Treyarch didn't pay any attention to the PC version until one day before it was released, thanks Treyarch.

On PC it's fine. I found it ironic that one of the PC gaming stereotypes is that many people hack, when it's the console CoD series that's getting ****** over by hackers and there is nothing wrong with the PC versions.

Kinda warms my elitist heart. Oh, and I should note that Black Ops has severe performance issues on PC simply because Treyarch didn't pay any attention to the PC version until one day before it was released, thanks Treyarch.

Pretty true that actually yeah. So when it comes to Black Ops I'm better off waiting for patches/fixes? Don't mind waiting tbh, quite happily pass the time on WaW. bout £20 cheaper anyway on Steam.

Pretty true that actually yeah. So when it comes to Black Ops I'm better off waiting for patches/fixes? Don't mind waiting tbh, quite happily pass the time on WaW. bout £20 cheaper anyway on Steam.

There won't ever be any fixes. And I honestly doubt there is going to be another patch for PC. Activision and partly Treyarch have realised they're better off milking the console players of their money than giving the PC version any attention, because they've already made their money and they can make more on console gaming.

There won't ever be any fixes. And I honestly doubt there is going to be another patch for PC. Activision and partly Treyarch have realised they're better off milking the console players of their money than giving the PC version any attention, because they've already made their money and they can make more on console gaming.

Hmph. What pleasant chaps they are :S Oh well, they're loss. Plenty of quality games out for the PC or are coming out.

Hmph. What pleasant chaps they are :S Oh well, they're loss. Plenty of quality games out for the PC or are coming out.

Surprised you don't know about Activisions ways yet. Activision is probably the most moneygrubbing games company there has ever been and there will ever be. They don't give a **** about the quality of their games as long as it gives them the £$£$. Their soon to be coming out game MW3 is probably going to break sales records, but it's pretty much just a reskin of MW2.

Surprised you don't know about Activisions ways yet. Activision is probably the most moneygrubbing games company there has ever been and there will ever be. They don't give a **** about the quality of their games as long as it gives them the £$£$. Their soon to be coming out game MW3 is probably going to break sales records, but it's pretty much just a reskin of MW2.

Admittedly, I wasn't much clued in about some companies-til now anyway. Would rather have a game with **** graphics and great gameplay than vice versa. Not really a MW fan though tbh-prefer war games set in WWII. What with being old and all that and being a history buff lol.

And you've pretty much made me realise why CoD WaW is still pretty pricey in some places. Shame too, as the screenshots and vids for Black Ops on the pc look mint. If it's gonna have technical issues though I'll pass and just play it me mates

And you've pretty much made me realise why CoD WaW is still pretty pricey in some places. Shame too, as the screenshots and vids for Black Ops on the pc look mint. If it's gonna have technical issues though I'll pass and just play it me mates

If you have a current middle range or higher PC build you should be able to play Black Ops just fine. As for WaW it doesn't have any technical issues that most other games don't have and it has an abundance of custom maps so I'm sure you'll get your money's worth.

Rip off, assuming you buy the 4 map packs your basically paying £85 quid for a game, unless your on ps3 then you can steal them from friends...

Battlefield for the win...

Rip off, assuming you buy the 4 map packs your basically paying £85 quid for a game, unless your on ps3 then you can steal them from friends...

Battlefield for the win...

Easy solution, don't buy the map packs if you don't want to spend a lot of money.

Easy solution, don't buy the map packs if you don't want to spend a lot of money.
Go on Ct!

The time I've spent on the new zombie maps, have justified the price for me. Atm I'm just messing about, doing random challenges and upgrading guns like Dragunov :p

I've only seen the trailer of this and I thought it looked really cool. Will have to start playing it soon.

[video=youtube;sZO_-otgWx0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZO_-otgWx0[/video]

---------- Post added 19/08/2011 at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was 18/08/2011 at 06:54 PM ----------

Call of Duty: Black Ops