Call of Duty: Black Ops

I just had a look at my combat record, my best gun is the MAC 11... which is a little odd since I quite dislike the gun, it's basically a staple gun :/

Yeah the patch came out for the FAMAS a couple of weeks ago I think

Better than the Uzi, but yes I don't really like the MAC11.

Better than the Uzi, but yes I don't really like the MAC11.
Been told that the Uzi is awful way back at the start, I have not fired a single shot out of it yet nor do I intend to. Unless I can dual wield it then it would be useless.

Tried 2 games there with the MAC11, negative in the first (the other team had a **** load of air support and my team in total got 12 kills, I mustered up 6 I think) and the second I broke even. Problem with it is that it won't do what SMG's are supposed to do which is beat all other guns up close (barring the shotgun) whilst doing a bit of damage at medium distance. I got owned by the higher fire rate Assault Rifles. I still don't know how it was #1 on my K/D list :(

Olympia is far better :)

Don't listen to the disgruntled Irishman, he's just jealous. :)

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Indeed, FAMAS is a favourite of about 90% of BO players. These days though I'm leaning more towards the Galil.
Jealous indeed!

I wish I had a brother to boost with :(

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

I am trying to stay away from the FAMAS myself, just feels cheap and any good score feels like its the gun more than anything else. I like using SMG's cause I have no patience to try and stay in one area, I have to move. Therefore I choose the MP5k w/ Extended Mags. Does a good job for me, I don't mind the recoil on it and I prefer the extra damage it does in comparison to the MPL or Spectre.

BTW, apart from slight differences in recoil, iron sights and gun sound, is there really any difference between the FAMAS and the AUG?

Recentre speed, hip fire and ads time favour the FAMAS, pre patch anyway.

Ranked 5th in ze world weekly on HQ at the moment. That preek Alfie (Redrup) is 4th. QQ

[02:09] <%Alfie> Don't care if people find out I boost, still makes me look ace.
[02:10] <%Alfie> Most people on fm-base are retarded enough not to find out

Last edited:
resurrection_full.jpg

‘Call Of Duty: Black Ops’ Resurrection Map Pack Coming This Month » MTV Multiplayer

Is it weird that on my combat record my favourite weapon is the Python? I killed 1225 guys with the Python!!

Is it weird that on my combat record my favourite weapon is the Python? I killed 1225 guys with the Python!!

Your favourite weapon isn't based on how many people you've killed with it, it's reliant on how long you have the gun wielded.