Call of Duty: Black Ops

Your favourite weapon isn't based on how many people you've killed with it, it's reliant on how long you have the gun wielded.

Surely if you've killed the most people with it, you've had it wielded longer. XD

Surely if you've killed the most people with it, you've had it wielded longer. XD

Lol not really, you could have a pistol out every match racking up 10 kills in 5 hours of game play. Or an AK74U for 10 mins and get 10 kills. Longer doesnt mean better (yeah yeah -thats what she hopefully said)

I'm not paying £10m or whatever it is for another 5 crappy maps on an average game, I'll pass like I passed on the other ones.

Usually that's the pattern, though commonly if you're better with a certain gun than others, you can get more kills with it in less time.

I'm not paying £10m or whatever it is for another 5 crappy maps on an average game, I'll pass like I passed on the other ones.

The story mode and multiplayer are pretty average but the zombie mode is great so its good to see a map pack just with zombie maps.

The story mode and multiplayer are pretty average but the zombie mode is great so its good to see a map pack just with zombie maps.

Personally I'm not a big fan of zombies, but I know a lot of people are and a lot of people already buy the map packs just for the one zombie map that's in it, so I guess that's fine.

Personally I'm not a big fan of zombies, but I know a lot of people are and a lot of people already buy the map packs just for the one zombie map that's in it, so I guess that's fine.
Apart from a few nights when there are 4/5 of us in a party playing mulitplayer, I've only been playing zombies for the last few months xD

Apart from a few nights when there are 4/5 of us in a party playing mulitplayer, I've only been playing zombies for the last few months xD

I know and its really annoying!

I really dont like Zombies. Few of my mates love it but I just cant get into it :/

I know and its really annoying!
Apart from when I play with u kno who, it's getting a bit boring...so until the new map pack comes I'll start playing online again :)

Zombies is a bit too repetitive for my liking. If I want to play zombie games with friends I'd much rather play L4D2. Basically with zombies you just have to run around in circles so the zombies form a train after you. Then proceed to turn around and shoot into the heads of the train.

If I want to see a load of creatures vaguely resembling humans, stumbling about everywhere groaning in unidenifiable grunts, I'll visit a pub in Birmingham.

Shang Ri La was pretty crappy, Call of the Dead was a good idea but it's very hard.

Shang Ri La story was good to get the stone though but call of the dead was pure class

Shang Ri La was pretty crappy, Call of the Dead was a good idea but it's very hard.
Agreed about Shangri La, its all just small passages...get's really boring.
Call of the Dead is easily the best zombie map, so many possible tactics/places to camp

[video=youtube;GXk2D0fAJPQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXk2D0fAJPQ&hd=1[/video]

Is it true that there's problems with CoD WaW/Black Ops online play? Like people getting booted offline, unable to create online profiles to play online that sort of thing? Would like to know if anyone has info on this, as I'm considering buying CoD WaW off Steam later tonight when some money clears in the bank, and I don't really want to waste £20 if WaW is unplayable online. After playing it on 360 and my mates PC I've fallen victim to the Zombie bug :$ Also thinking of getting Black Ops but only if there's no major problems with it