So I've played two seasons with this and have to agree with a previous poster, that this must be the most under rated formation in fm16.
The football is lovely to watch and once the team is fluid in it, you can dominate matches.
First season i was Derby (i cant be arsed with screenshots..youll have to take my word for it) and we walked the championship, i have some reservations on the striker who some matches gets completely isolated and has a rating of 6.0 or less (complete forward) and im not sure what to do to change this,im tempted to switch to poacher if its not working which will drag the midfield higher up?
I have also set up a defensive equivalent for when the team is getting bombarded near the end of matches i want to see out.
I switched to defensive,time wasting, narrower,changed the mentality of some players among a few other tweaks, which has worked brilliantly and also grabbed me a few counter attack goals and kept the ball well.
Alternatively i switch to attck mentality if chasing a game and move one of the wingers up the pitch (usualy left) to inside forward, as I've had games where nothing is happening attacking wise so changes have had to be made.
Im currently Leamington in the Conference south and im 2nd, its standing up well lower leagues, (took a long time to become fluid as part time players) its a good indicator of a tactic at this level,and apart from the changes mentioned above im thinking of making changes to the central defenders as alot of the time they are getting the ball in space and lumping it up field and back to the opposition (better defenders at Derby played some lovely passes)
The anchor man is absolute key at this level and pretty much runs the game.
Good work anyway that man, thought id share my findings and the few changes ive made that have worked for me.

Dude didn't know this tactic was here I loved the one from '14! I'll give this a try through my Everton season and let ya know how it gets on =D

Its been a quiet year haha
Let me know how you do mate

Its been a quiet year haha
Let me know how you do mate

It must've been for this not to be noticed more haha!

I just had two games and the tactic was nowhere near fluid and it played really well! I'm gonna start a new save with Everton and I'll let you know how it gets on man

It's strange how some good tactics get no attention at all, while average copy-cats of other popular tactics get loads of it.

It's strange how some good tactics get no attention at all, while average copy-cats of other popular tactics get loads of it.

People go for use´s that bring us here 1000 tactics and tweaks by every year of FM!
You now who they are!

Going to try this one...

Could this tactic work with Lukaku as the F9 or maybe changing it to Complete Forward?

callamity, have you tried this tactic without any OI? If so, did it make a positive or negative difference, if at all?

It must've been for this not to be noticed more haha!

I just had two games and the tactic was nowhere near fluid and it played really well! I'm gonna start a new save with Everton and I'll let you know how it gets on man

People go for use´s that bring us here 1000 tactics and tweaks by every year of FM!
You now who they are!

Going to try this one...

View attachment 143171

Try this guys, ive been playing a couple saves with it and it wasnt good enough on the current patch so have edited it and it is solid,

oi's are still with assistant manager

training set to balanced high and attacking movement 2 bars from the right. post your results I am going to redo the OP once I have completed a full season with the tactic, more results in OP the better.

View attachment 1061137

Try this guys, ive been playing a couple saves with it and it wasnt good enough on the current patch so have edited it and it is solid,

oi's are still with assistant manager

training set to balanced high and attacking movement 2 bars from the right. post your results I am going to redo the OP once I have completed a full season with the tactic, more results in OP the better.

this i'm looking forward to. I did try it previously but unfortunately did not get good results in LLM.