Just a quick question:

concerning wingers ML - Left foot; MR - Right foot or vice-versa?

THX!

Just a quick question:

concerning wingers ML - Left foot; MR - Right foot or vice-versa?

THX!

I prefer correct foot for the wing, but you can use whatever you want, in my demonstration save atm I have Matt Ritchie playing right wing, he is left footed and has 7 goals and 7 assists to his name so far

made an account just to say what a tactic. One of the best I've used on here. So defensively sound if you base your squad around work rate.

That's some defensive record. I've nearly completed first season with Newcastle using TFF and walked the league but not with a defensive record like that!

Callamity did you strenghten the squad? - very impressive results

View attachment 112457

this is it mate, distin was brought in to tutor mbemba but it didnt turn out that he was able to unfortunately.
acuna played alot on left wing and taylor and smith i have just signed just now in the new window as decent players untill I can really improve the squad. smith is a rightback to replace yedlin/gamez and taylor left back instead of dummett/haidara.

View attachment 1095548

this is it mate, distin was brought in to tutor mbemba but it didnt turn out that he was able to unfortunately.
acuna played alot on left wing and taylor and smith i have just signed just now in the new window as decent players untill I can really improve the squad. smith is a rightback to replace yedlin/gamez and taylor left back instead of dummett/haidara.

Do you recommend any players for west brom first season to challenge for top 6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you recommend any players for west brom first season to challenge for top 6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

look in the OP mate there is a squad of 11 players there that can challenge for titles. west brom have a pretty solid team for this tactic I think. I will go into the team building part in more depth in the next few days, I still need to go over ppm's attributes etc which are all good for this tactic. the thread is a wip as im usually out doing stuff with the family this time of year

View attachment 112365

Well yes I know Accrington are predicted to be low and I'm winning games. What I'm saying is due to your Tactic based on being defensive, my games are more of "score more then you". The defensive side just doesn't seem tight. I'm winning by scoring more against lousier team, and getting battered by better team. So for me this tactic doesnt really differentiate from others from the defensive side

So I tried with Leeds United, yes again I know I'm winning. But defensively, there's nothing to rave about.

Last edited:
View attachment 1095653

Well yes I know Accrington are predicted to be low and I'm winning games. What I'm saying is due to your Tactic based on being defensive, my games are more of "score more then you". The defensive side just doesn't seem tight. I'm winning by scoring more against lousier team, and getting battered by better team. So for me this tactic doesnt really differentiate from others from the defensive side

So I tried with Leeds United, yes again I know I'm winning. But defensively, there's nothing to rave about.

sorry it isnt working out for you as well as you'd have hoped mate. in terms of it being defensive and getting battered by better teams

View attachment 112355View attachment 112354

wouldnt you consider leicester to be better than newcastle?

ive never claimed this to be game breaking once, but again you are Leeds expected to come 16th and pushing for promotion is that such a bad thing?