Just few questions:

Who is the corner taker?
Could you please a picture concerning individual training?

View attachment 112192

absolutely mortified to have lost the games we did, anyways 30 clean sheets in the league, league won by 31 points, onwards and upwards as we look forward to the premier league and the europa cup

Your season almost mirrors mine with NUFC. I won the FA Cup though. Second season, I'm sitting second in PL using your tactic which is not fluid yet. Just beat City 1-0 at home. Had a great away win to Lyon.

Your season almost mirrors mine with NUFC. I won the FA Cup though. Second season, I'm sitting second in PL using your tactic which is not fluid yet. Just beat City 1-0 at home. Had a great away win to Lyon.

that sounds awesome mate, im hoping to win the premier league, not too worried about cups but got a huge budget so hopefully I make the right transfers and not too many as I dont want to spoil the harmony :)

Who did you sign? if you dont mind me asking

Jordan Ayew is very good RM. Jonathon Viera, Arzura, Rakitskyi, Corchia, Will Hughes, Axel Witzel on a free, Zach Clough. In January Moussa Dembele, Thomas Lemar and Asamoah from Juve.

Jordan Ayew is very good RM. Jonathon Viera, Arzura, Rakitskyi, Corchia, Will Hughes, Axel Witzel on a free, Zach Clough. In January Moussa Dembele, Thomas Lemar and Asamoah from Juve.

some really good signings there mate

Callamity's Best

I would like to be in on the fun :)

Capital one cup quarter finals

81eca2e24210b27f66c8f121fe6c5141.png

League table so far...

22a357ffeb2fe50f3a10aa51b2d5a76e.png

I will say though I did an experiement cause I've never done it before - for some that's cheating for others that's interesting - so 1st season transfers are being a ***** as always - I didn't have time to wait for that - so I sold players using the editor most often sending them to the previous club - the players I didn't need - why did I do that? - cause I wanted to build a squad full of players who was streamlined towards:

Bravery - determination - workrate - teamwork - Winner types

Their is alot of magic in such a setup and I really appreciate you talking about this Callamity - I think lots of tactics can benefit from that framework - then ofcourse with the added positive personlities as well - you have a fantastic team that wants to win on and off the pitch - the training I did a few experiementations with as well - I wanted to figure out how soon I could make the players be fluid in the tactic as a player - not the team

So I set it up like this - preseason:

Team cohesion - high intensity - 50% scheduling - no rest days - Match preparation match tactics
- untill 1. of November

Then changed - November 1st:

Team cohesion - average intensity - 50% scheduling - rest after match ticked - defensive positioning

I find this recipe gold if you buy many players - however I also noticed that the players that are already within the team also could use match tactics to their benefit for a while - so keeping it their till november is certainly only to your benefit throughout your team.

My first 11

967358bd21a81be935eabe52eafef449.png

Obviously Overpowered in some positions but other positions are less - some realistic - some unrealistic - remember I put this team together by cheating using the editor - no stars though - all of them with positive personalities - all of them atleast 13+ in bravery - teamwork determination and workrate - which was the purpose of this test.

If you people can follow the guidelines I gave you above player general attributes & training I reckon you can take your tactics to new levels - this tactic though is one of the really special ones - deserves all your time.

Cheers guys

Last edited:
Callamity's Best

League table so far...

I will say though I did an experiement cause I've never done it before - for some that's cheating for others that's interesting - so 1st season transfers are being a ***** as always - I didn't have time to wait for that - so I sold players using the editor most often sending them to the previous club - the players I didn't need - why did I do that? - cause I wanted to build a squad full of players who was streamlined towards:

Their is alot of magic in such a setup and I really appreciate you talking about this Callamity - I think lots of tactics can benefit from that framework - then ofcourse with the added positive personlities as well - you have a fantastic team that wants to win on and off the pitch - the training I did a few experiementations with as well - I wanted to figure out how soon I could make the players be fluid in the tactic as a player - not the team

Team cohesion - high intensity - 50% scheduling - no rest days - Match preparation match tactics
- untill 1. of November

Team cohesion - average intensity - 50% scheduling - rest after match ticked - defensive positioning

I find this recipe gold if you buy many players - however I also noticed that the players that are already within the team also could use match tactics to their benefit for a while - so keeping it their till november is certainly only to your benefit throughout your team.

My first 11

Obviously Overpowered in some positions but other positions are less - some realistic - some unrealistic - remember I put this team together by cheating using the editor - no stars though - all of them with positive personalities - all of them atleast 13+ in bravery - teamwork determination and workrate - which was the purpose of this test.

If you people can follow the guidelines I gave you above player general attributes & training I reckon you can take your tactics to new levels - this tactic though is one of the really special ones - deserves all your time.

Cheers guys

this post is awesome :D

thanks mate :D

Callamity's Best

League table so far...

- untill 1. of November

My first 11

Cheers guys

Wow that team first season at wolves!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jesaustralia - great post and thank you its encouraged me to try out the tactic

First 5 games had big wins + a whole pre-season of wins so im gonna stick with it

will post screens once seasons over but so far its going great - ST costa has scored 11 goals already