Here's the conclusion - EFL cup semi final elimination vs Arsenal - FA Cup 6th round elimination vs Tottenham.
An ingame defence Batth & House (mentor & Pupil) average defence - the fb's was an improvement though in Augustinsson & Peruzzi - Anchorman I got Simao on a free - I feel he was pretty average , but that might be the role how well the game count its value - cm support & cm attack was roles I was crazy about and definitely where we shined - using Cook & Hughes was very pleasant on the eye - hughes scoring 22 goals as a cm attack is a job well done in my opinion - Cavaleiro & Brady another successful role the winger - I will go to say a crucial role for the tactics success - 44 assists and 36 goals for the wingers.
Luan the CF support 43 goals 16 assists - I will say this is not the famous Luan who is on the national team, but hes a still a decent looking chap.

All in all a first season experiement that saw me getting players with very thick traits and streamlined towards winning football matches - Bravery - determination - Teamwork - Workrate 13+

Next season I'm getting G. Rossi on a free - but he might not be the first choice to use - I will be looking into improving the squad with players that might be interested to join Wolves in the premier league, but will probably still keep some of the players - GK - Defence - anchorman - wingers - cm support & striker might need an upgrade. Don't know what the goals for the season will be - but secretly I would like to compete with the best - so lets see if I can't set it up that way.

I find the tactic very strong - I'm no longer scared of buying many players - I found the solution - where can I take this?

Cheers guys

d85da8382f4f9db1f328d301d7bff7ef.png

Luan is so underrated bro, he's amazing.
Here's the conclusion - EFL cup semi final elimination vs Arsenal - FA Cup 6th round elimination vs Tottenham.
An ingame defence Batth & House (mentor & Pupil) average defence - the fb's was an improvement though in Augustinsson & Peruzzi - Anchorman I got Simao on a free - I feel he was pretty average , but that might be the role how well the game count its value - cm support & cm attack was roles I was crazy about and definitely where we shined - using Cook & Hughes was very pleasant on the eye - hughes scoring 22 goals as a cm attack is a job well done in my opinion - Cavaleiro & Brady another successful role the winger - I will go to say a crucial role for the tactics success - 44 assists and 36 goals for the wingers.
Luan the CF support 43 goals 16 assists - I will say this is not the famous Luan who is on the national team, but hes a still a decent looking chap.

All in all a first season experiement that saw me getting players with very thick traits and streamlined towards winning football matches - Bravery - determination - Teamwork - Workrate 13+

Next season I'm getting G. Rossi on a free - but he might not be the first choice to use - I will be looking into improving the squad with players that might be interested to join Wolves in the premier league, but will probably still keep some of the players - GK - Defence - anchorman - wingers - cm support & striker might need an upgrade. Don't know what the goals for the season will be - but secretly I would like to compete with the best - so lets see if I can't set it up that way.

I find the tactic very strong - I'm no longer scared of buying many players - I found the solution - where can I take this?

Cheers guys

d85da8382f4f9db1f328d301d7bff7ef.png

Luan is so underrated bro, he's amazing.

Their are more than one luan this one is signed from Atletico Mineiro and is perfect for the role - the famous Luan plays for Gremio and was part of the olympic team - its not the one I have. :)

Ooow ok 8-|
Their are more than one luan this one is signed from Atletico Mineiro and is perfect for the role - the famous Luan plays for Gremio and was part of the olympic team - its not the one I have. :)

View attachment 111953

Just a wee note on the anchor man, if you check his stats his main job is to make interceptions and retain possession so he wont get high numbers in his ratings, but if you check his stats for interceptions and passing you should see something like this image shows 80%+ passing accuracy

182 interceptions this season the highest in my team and 5th highest in the league

View attachment 111949

need to do something about the goalkeeper distribution looking at this lol too low

View attachment 1096108

Just a wee note on the anchor man, if you check his stats his main job is to make interceptions and retain possession so he wont get high numbers in his ratings, but if you check his stats for interceptions and passing you should see something like this image shows 80%+ passing accuracy

182 interceptions this season the highest in my team and 5th highest in the league

View attachment 1096112

need to do something about the goalkeeper distribution looking at this lol too low

I have a sneaking suspicion that Jon Obi Mikel would be perfect in the anchorman role!

View attachment 1096108

View attachment 1096112

He has also made more tackles than the top 4 and done it in less games than them.

I've found that switching to counter when playing a bigger team or being dominated in possession works better

I've found that switching to counter when playing a bigger team or being dominated in possession works better

thats an interesting point, i havent changed anything for almost 2 seasons though in my current demonstration save

Any recommendations for centrebacks? Should they be pacy etc?

Any recommendations for centrebacks? Should they be pacy etc?

goldaniga is good, kimpembe too.

pace acceleration should be roughly 13+ so not uber fast, the right sided one should have decent acceleration
anticipation, concentration and the rest of the defensive stats.

Impressive results interested to see who you sign now, im going to try and get similar results with villa any signings you recommend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sorry mate, im not familiar with their squad, they could probably use a decent dm though after loosing gueye