had this working in numerous saves with almost every team but for some reason I just couldn't get it to work with Villa. conceded like 3 a game with them having no clear cut chances and I couldn't score with like 4/5 clear cut. Morale high and everything?

I have been using this with Aris Salonica in Greece.Just got into season 4 and I have got promoted to the top division (the easy bit) then consolidated with 4th and 3rd place finishes and a cup win followed with a cup final defeat. Bear in mind we are working with no transfer budget and competing against teams with vast budgets compared to ours (olympiakos are light years ahead) then this is definitely levelling the playing field. Also got he Greece managers job to go with it.

Follow the the guides for player recruitment - concentrate on getting bravery, determination, teamwork and work rate. All my players have at least 10 in all four. Did I add I sign no player over 24? Find that personality is hard to find with our money constraints, so I know this could be a lot better if we had the money to do so.

thanks for the tactic, it is definitely worth the effort in getting it to work!

had this working in numerous saves with almost every team but for some reason I just couldn't get it to work with Villa. conceded like 3 a game with them having no clear cut chances and I couldn't score with like 4/5 clear cut. Morale high and everything?

i havent looked at villa mate, i assume they should be pretty good with it, ill give it a run out and see it might be team selection or transfers or something.

I have been using this with Aris Salonica in Greece.Just got into season 4 and I have got promoted to the top division (the easy bit) then consolidated with 4th and 3rd place finishes and a cup win followed with a cup final defeat. Bear in mind we are working with no transfer budget and competing against teams with vast budgets compared to ours (olympiakos are light years ahead) then this is definitely levelling the playing field. Also got he Greece managers job to go with it.

Follow the the guides for player recruitment - concentrate on getting bravery, determination, teamwork and work rate. All my players have at least 10 in all four. Did I add I sign no player over 24? Find that personality is hard to find with our money constraints, so I know this could be a lot better if we had the money to do so.

thanks for the tactic, it is definitely worth the effort in getting it to work!

thanks for the support mate, definitely appreciate it

Do you suggest it for underdog teams?

Ive used it with sunderland and came top 4 mate, they were expected to come 19th cant get much more underdog than that.

but yeah i recommend it for any team if you can fill the roles and follow the recruitment guide then it will work

any other suggested ppms except those at post 2 ? for wingers ?

any other suggested ppms except those at post 2 ? for wingers ?

you can do hugs line and runs with ball down left/right

less technical players with high acceleration can have knocks ball past opponent

Very good tactic specially in defence.

Despite the attacking mentality (which is a risky one ) the key parts are = much lower tempo , deeper D-Line ,shorter passing.

I think all the other T.Is could be altered during match .

I think is a very good tactic (personal opinion )

Very good tactic specially in defence.

Despite the attacking mentality (which is a risky one ) the key parts are = much lower tempo , deeper D-Line ,shorter passing.

I think all the other T.Is could be altered during match .

I think is a very good tactic (personal opinion )

Thanks mate

tested again with Newcastle ?

whats the idea ?

more attacking?

tested again with Newcastle ?

whats the idea ?

more attacking?

sorry mate

ive only used it with my newcastle team which is already good so will be fully testing it and giving it its own thread if i enjoy it.

it is more attacking, and i really enjoy watching the football it plays, im unbeaten with it in my game so far and posted it for a friend to download just now :D