Not too sure if this is correct but with this tactic I've noticed I get the best results were my wingers are also fullbacks.

Coleman and Caner Erkin on the wings, big lump of a striker up top (Lukaku) and presto... goals!

Here is a screenshot.. Look at them assists!

View attachment 1096708

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they have the work rate to do well

Last edited:
How much you got to spend?

I really dont know the squad, except you have a good keeper, left back, grealish and a striker who will score about 40 goals in the championship

40? Who? Mccormack?

When scouting new players for your team you need to ensure that they have the right mentality and personality type. It is also important to avoid players who are injury prone unless you want to micro manage those players.

The following reports demonstrate very important set of pro's required to build your squad properly

View attachment 1095674View attachment 1095675

Dressing room: it is important to have a professional squad and having players of a similar mind set will help your players improve and gel faster. This also has an influence on your young players coming into your team and helps improve their individual personality.

Important matches: enjoys big matches ensures that players will not crumble when going into games of importance ie the league run in at the end of the season, games against big teams, cup games etc.

Consistency: If your players arent atleast fairly consistent then there is a big chance that they will be prone to the odd blip and perform badly.

Key attributes for the team: If you have used this so far you will probably notice this is quite a physical tactic and it is important to have players with good bravery, workrate, teamwork and determination across the board.

Key attributes for roles: To be updated

Player preferred moves:To be updated

Anchorman: Stays back at all times, Plays short simple passes

CM(s): Dictates tempo, Switches ball to flanks,

CM(a): gets forward whenever possible, plays one twos, Tries killer balls

CF(s): Likes to beat offside trap, runs with ball through middle, moves into channels

First season transfers for my save:

View attachment 1095835

transfers for the assault on the premier league and europe

View attachment 1095858

Jesaustralia has written this fantastic post which I think helps to demonstrate exactly how to build your squad for this tactic to work

Who would you recommend off all your transfers

Who would you recommend off all your transfers

Acuna is pretty good, do a job for anyone and be a good back up at top sides.

tommy smith is ok for right back if you dont have one. the rest probably wont join untill after promotion.

Have a look at the squad jesaustralia has put together too, most of them will join championship

Acuna is pretty good, do a job for anyone and be a good back up at top sides.

tommy smith is ok for right back if you dont have one. the rest probably wont join untill after promotion.

Have a look at the squad jesaustralia has put together too, most of them will join championship

Might sign acuna although i do have grealish& what right backs wont join?

Might sign acuna although i do have grealish& what right backs wont join?

can play grealish right wing :D

i meant the rest might not join untill you get promoted, i only signed acuna, taylor and smith permanently in 1st season.

can play grealish right wing :D

i meant the rest might not join untill you get promoted, i only signed acuna, taylor and smith permanently in 1st season.

Yeah suppose im going to give it a go later on

and finally my test @callamity from Vanarama with FC UNITED:wub:

first season i have been promoted from Vanarama North to Vanarama National League

View attachment 1096517

second season i miss promotion to Football League Two losing into playoffs

View attachment 1096519

aaaaaah yeah by the way i was forgetting.. that's my media prediction (K)(K)

View attachment 1096520

So you played this tactic in a very low league? What did you do with the Complete Forward role? There's no way there are CFs around at that level, so did you change it to something else like a DLF or just play your striker as a CF anyway?

So you played this tactic in a very low league? What did you do with the Complete Forward role? There's no way there are CFs around at that level, so did you change it to something else like a DLF or just play your striker as a CF anyway?

Well their isn't complete forwards at that level thats true - infact their isn't much worth talking about at those levels - they shouldn't be allowed to enter a pitch that's how pathetic they are - actually come to think of it if you lower your requirements to a lesser expectation you can probably come up with a solution that looks like a CF at that level - get a decent striker - maybe a striker that is quicker than whats normal in the league you are playing in - at these levels physical attributes are king - roles don't contain magic - attributes and hidden attributes in a player does though.

I'm beeing more light about behaviours in strikers to be honest with you - I'm having great success using defensive forwards infact its as great as a complete forward in the system I'm currently playing - I'm not saying you shouldn't follow the roles - well actually it is kind of :D no follow the roles but not litterally and to the point - if you can get a great player that doesnt fit well with the role - theirs a good chance he will still work thats all im saying - good players skill should not be underestimated.

For example I've had reports that renato sanches play above 8 as a ball winning midfielder even though hes more of a box to box or roaming pm - same goes for players whos not good at playing defensive forwards but given the role anyway can still perform amazing - I want you to have this in your mind when signing a player - the players skill does still count though not completely fit in the role.

Cheers

Yeah OK but Renato Sanches plays at a top club and is probably so good that he could play any role really ;)

I'm more worried about lower league strikers who usually can barely play as a poacher because loads of important stats are 5 or lower, and are nowhere near intelligent enough to be given as much freedom as a Complete Forward would get.

Just wondering if it still works putting a striker with certain high stats as CF, or whether the role needs to be tweaked a little to a DLF (which is pretty much the lower league replacement of CF and F9 as far as I know, just like RPM is impossible to find in lower leagues)

Yeah OK but Renato Sanches plays at a top club and is probably so good that he could play any role really ;)

I'm more worried about lower league strikers who usually can barely play as a poacher because loads of important stats are 5 or lower, and are nowhere near intelligent enough to be given as much freedom as a Complete Forward would get.

Just wondering if it still works putting a striker with certain high stats as CF, or whether the role needs to be tweaked a little to a DLF (which is pretty much the lower league replacement of CF and F9 as far as I know, just like RPM is impossible to find in lower leagues)

If you can get a deeplying forward at lower leagues you can get a complete forward as a complete forward on support is pretty much just a deeplying forward with roaming enabled.

I suggest you take a look at

https://sisportscentre.com/meet-the-deep-lying-forward/

any striker with decent accelleration, pace, off the ball and first touch will probably work at low levels

What nations do you load callamity? Just starting villa save