Calling on all Liverpool fans

Maybe I have been. But the way he has attacked the fans, Rafa, Johnson and Rijkaard have been unacceptable and have changed my opinion of him.

i personally think from the very start he was always going to fail cus fans never gave him a chance they waited for one little thing and then never stopped hating since then.. tbh some people call themselves fans and all they do is criticise the club and managment.. some even say torres is **** and should be sold... i mean c'mon and they call themselfs liverpool fans ?
btw not aimed at you.. countless forums and facebook groups are what im on about

i personally think from the very start he was always going to fail cus fans never gave him a chance they waited for one little thing and then never stopped hating since then.. tbh some people call themselves fans and all they do is criticise the club and managment.. some even say torres is **** and should be sold... i mean c'mon and they call themselfs liverpool fans ?
btw not aimed at you.. countless forums and facebook groups are what im on about

I can remember signing a facebook group created by Fulham fans called "Roy Hodgson is god". I was always willing to give him a chance but I started to lose confidence after him saying saying that he was happy with the performance in the derby against Everton despite us losing. I think a lot of Liverpool fans were still angry over the departure of Rafa and would only be satisfied by him being replaced by Mourinho or Dalglish. Both were never going to happen either and I do not want Dalglish in charge of the club again except maybe as an assistant. I hope for a good young manager like Villa Boas or Klopp.

I can remember signing a facebook group created by Fulham fans called "Roy Hodgson is god". I was always willing to give him a chance but I started to lose confidence after him saying saying that he was happy with the performance in the derby against Everton despite us losing. I think a lot of Liverpool fans were still angry over the departure of Rafa and would only be satisfied by him being replaced by Mourinho or Dalglish. Both were never going to happen either and I do not want Dalglish in charge of the club again except maybe as an assistant. I hope for a good young manager like Villa Boas or Klopp.

tbh same... daglish if he took over will only ruin his amazing reputation because we just simply havent got the team at the min ... young manager we need with attacking ideas and we need to spend to keep up with united, chelsea, city etc

never said he was not a good manager but he has done himself no favours im a coach and get moaned at few times lol but i admit if im wrong.
i admit there is a mass difference between me and roy lol but hes the man with the job and its the simple thing ie media,team selection he gets wrong at times then trys back out of it.
going on the sir alex friend thing i aint got a prob with him being his mate but that game v man utd he should off stuck up for torres as after all o'shea should have been sent off for fergie to say torres cheated??

Not trying to stir things but do you actually think this will do anything? genuine question, dont shoot me down.

Not trying to stir things but do you actually think this will do anything? genuine question, dont shoot me down.
its a petition. its all about exerting pressure on the board. We'll see it if has any effect

it may? it may not? but its fans trying for the team what we belive is right

Why dont Liverpool just give Hodgson till the end of the season.... he is a good manager but admittedly he has made some mistakes so far. But Benitez got much longer then Hodgson has and all this about Roy Hodgson out and a foreign manager e.g. Rijkaard and Villas-Boas is making me sick. They have no Premier League experience at all and yet most fans are not even willing to give Hodgson some time.

Sorry but you have to have some ******* faith. Roy needs at least a year to get some momentum going, Rome wasn't built in a day.

its a petition. its all about exerting pressure on the board. We'll see it if has any effect
I know what its about, the board wont even look at it. You guys need to give the guy a chance

I know what its about, the board wont even look at it. You guys need to give the guy a chance
one im not a liverpool fan, two have you been watching liverpool at all. anyway this isnt the place for this. lets keep it on topic

He's had half a season to show what he can do and has failed. He even said himself to judge him after 10 games. Well Liverpool fans have done that and are not happy. It's not just the fact that Liverpool are losing, it's the way they are losing. They're not playing quality football, they're playing hoofball to Torres which is never going to work. Roy has done himself no favours by having a go at the Liverpool fans as well. Quite frankly he's had his chances and he needs to go before he his able to bring players in to help play hoofball

*sorry for going off topic

Why dont Liverpool just give Hodgson till the end of the season.... he is a good manager but admittedly he has made some mistakes so far. But Benitez got much longer then Hodgson has and all this about Roy Hodgson out and a foreign manager e.g. Rijkaard and Villas-Boas is making me sick. They have no Premier League experience at all and yet most fans are not even willing to give Hodgson some time.

Roy Premier League experience:

Blackburn - First season 6th (bearing in mind this team had won the premiership only a few years before)

Second season - sacked with club botton of the league table. He had also signed flops Kevin Davies for £7.5m. This was a lot of money back then.

Fulham - First season kept them up against the odds. Well done Roy

Second season finished 7th.

Third season finished 12th and finished runner-up in Europa League.

Now I am not suggesting that Roy is the worst manager on the planet however, there are a better options than him that have proven that they are better for the club both in the short and long term. These are:

Rijkaard
Villas Boas
Klopp
Hiddink (more short option though)
Deschampes

the fact that you are a Liverpool fan and you want your own manager sacked that badly without him having a chance is a complete joke. You are not a Liverpool fan. Back Roy until John Henry, Ian Ayre and Tom Werner decide his time is up.

well mate what happend to time with big phil at chelsea and what happend when u brought in guus??
if roy stays i will continue to follow (goes without saying) but bottom line is hes made alot of errors in a short space of time and no matter what anybody say liverpool evan with there squad should not b mid table but at least between 4-7 but we r floating between 9-13 every week. evan on signings were they right? knowing fernando was injured at world cup which striker did we sign as cover? a cm,dm,and lb with the latter 2 not evan close to good enough

again which part of stay on topic do people not understand, there is already a thread to discuss roy, now stick with the signatures only

sorry mike was writing that when u wrote stay on topic :S

Sorry but you have to have some ******* faith. Roy needs at least a year to get some momentum going, Rome wasn't built in a day.

yea but how much backward is our club going... rome wernt built in a day but it could be ruined in one! Think about it

Signed.

Hopefully he leaves before he spends any money.