Calling on all Liverpool fans

I know this is off-topic & probably worthy of a new thread, but just wondering who you guys would actually want at the Anfield helm if Mr Hodgson does get to sack? Bring Rafa back? lol
It'll be a tough job for any manager to come into, but I'd personally not bring back Rafa & maybe try out O' Neill? Not sure if he's the man for the job though tbh...Even though I think he did a pretty decent job at Villa. Maybe Frank Riijkard?

None of them, although I'd have Rafa over Roy anyday. Villas Boas, Rangnick or Klopp would be nice, although as I have said, I would be content if Rafa was re-appointed :)

Sorry but you have to have some ******* faith. Roy needs at least a year to get some momentum going, Rome wasn't built in a day.

Yes, but Roy Hodgson wasn't on that particular job...

*Cough*

Sorry but you have to have some ******* faith. Roy needs at least a year to get some momentum going, Rome wasn't built in a day.

Fair play for having faith in the guy, you're a rare breed ;)

Get out you Hodgson!you make Man Utd way so easy :p,im happier if Liverpool will be big 4 again :) to kick city out of big 4(im number 18.765)

Not that I support Roy, but Kuyt was played on the Left Wing for The Netherlands during the World Cup, not to sure, but if memory serves me correctly, they had a decent run.

They did have a decent run, playing the worst football ever seen, scabbing games 1-0 by kicking everyone else off the park. Kuyt played on the left and right in the World Cup, but as with Liverpool played there because of his work rate and covering ability, not becuase he adds much to a team in an attacking dimension from that position. When you have Babel and Cole available but play 2 other players out of position, that is not great thinking. I think Roy has Eriksson syndrome, he wants to shoehorn the "best/big names" eleven onto the pitch, rather than playing people in correct positions. "My right winger is a bit weak, but I have another CM that is really good, I will put him on the right wing out of position instead".

well the real test now is can he beat Man United?

Probably not but that can only be another blow for the man?

He' essentially said he can't win, he gives the players no faith, "It's a shame we drew United" Don't say that.

if they didnot sack him after blackburn game then what would be sense of sacking after utd? a game we r more likley to lose (dont want to admit that) but if all is honest its truth at the moment.
all i can think is they want roy to take the game as they dont want another managers 1st game to b away at utd then giving blame to roy to maybe bring in kenny for blackpool? im only guessing thou

He' essentially said he can't win, he gives the players no faith, "It's a shame we drew United" Don't say that.

All round hero in general (H)

Gotta love Roy. Will probably end up at Ipswich or West Ham if sacked I reckon.

I'm sick of people saying to give him more time. The man was brought in to steady the ship, as in keep Liverpool in at least the top 7. He has completely failed that and we now find ourselves in 12th place. 4 points off a relegation place.

His idea of football is not Liverpool's idea. If it was up to him he would replace our entire team with mediocre **** who are only suited to his tactics of hoofball. Where would we find ourselves then? A mid-table team

Any manager would be better than him. I would be more than willing to accept the risk of replacing him with a caretaker until the summer. Kenny has won more trophies of worth than Woy has in his 36 years of experience. He would be ideal as a caretaker.

All round hero in general (H)

Gotta love Roy. Will probably end up at Ipswich or West Ham if sacked I reckon.

Please make him stay as far awy from the Premiere League as possible, thats all I want to stay

Misguided OP and misguided petition. Fan groups have direct links with Fenway on a number of levels.They know our feelings all too clearly - and they are presented by matchgoing reds whose voices count. They have listened and are taking action because they can see the problem for themselves too.

The war is over. We must enter a period of semi-normality where the campaigning ends and dialogue with the owners is the way forward. The dialogue is present and so far things seem fairly good in terms of the owners looking to provide a structure for the club which will see us move forward again. The owners take note of a number of things and have themselves their own appointee monitoring the situation at the club day by day. They were hoping to have a new CEO in place before taking action - Mr.Hodgson would have had to exceed expectations to remain in post past the end of the season in any case.

Chill out. Calm the **** down. Get behind the team and try to give them the support to pull themselves out of trouble. And give the owners time to implement their long-term plan for the club. Mr.Hodgson is gone. It is now when, not if. The delay in action is that the targets being pursued are not all available currently, and some wish to see through this season at their current clubs. Chill out. Calm the **** down. Get behind the team.

Misguided OP and misguided petition. Fan groups have direct links with Fenway on a number of levels.They know our feelings all too clearly - and they are presented by matchgoing reds whose voices count. They have listened and are taking action because they can see the problem for themselves too.

The war is over. We must enter a period of semi-normality where the campaigning ends and dialogue with the owners is the way forward. The dialogue is present and so far things seem fairly good in terms of the owners looking to provide a structure for the club which will see us move forward again. The owners take note of a number of things and have themselves their own appointee monitoring the situation at the club day by day. They were hoping to have a new CEO in place before taking action - Mr.Hodgson would have had to exceed expectations to remain in post past the end of the season in any case.

Chill out. Calm the **** down. Get behind the team and try to give them the support to pull themselves out of trouble. And give the owners time to implement their long-term plan for the club. Mr.Hodgson is gone. It is now when, not if. The delay in action is that the targets being pursued are not all available currently, and some wish to see through this season at their current clubs. Chill out. Calm the **** down. Get behind the team.

Well said! Just out of interest, are you aware of the targets they are after of has this information not been filtered out?