Calling on all Liverpool fans

he is always on about quality of players
look at blackpool would one blackpool player get into the liverpool first 11

his signings he loans out our best lb and buys a worse one
buys 2 cm when with aquilani we would of had 4 good cm anyway we obviously needed a left winger

He also plays hoof football (long ball) and the worst way try and get a unconfident not entirely fit striker who is regaining there strength back on form is to get him feeding off of the scraps of punts forward from the defence

he is always on about quality of players
look at blackpool would one blackpool player get into the liverpool first 11

I'd put Charlie Adam in your starting lineup at the minute, TBH.

I would normally argue that a new manager needs a season to make their mark on the premier league, however in this case it is obvious that he is not up to the job of managing a top 4 side. I have to admit the squad is rather thin in certain areas, but there is no excuse for playing Miereles out of position and refusing to use Babel on a more regular basis. I worry that we will spend 10m on Eljero Elia and ruin the career of another promising dutch player.

SACK ROY!

Last edited:
18705 was me. i understand you guys wanting him out. its like to us newcastle fans wanting rid of Mike Ashley

Good luck liverpool fans :)

fair enough, I know Hodgson's tactics are poor, but they were vastly improved from the Bolton game, I don't think he is the right man for Liverpool but I would never sign a petition that warranted my own team's manager getting sacked.

You call yourselves supporters of Liverpool Football Club, from feedback on twitter, I don't know what's happened to Liverpool fans since Hicks and Gillett left. We (admittedly) don't deserve to do well the way some fans act.

Get behind your side and stop whinging. Give Roy a chance to mould his own team, or at least try. Him and Comolli are working hard to bring the right players in. If he doesn't improve, then fine get rid of him, I don't think he is the right man, but you never know.

I mean, some laughed when people said "Blackpool for the Prem".....

What's wrong with Roy Hodgson? I feel he's taken the brunt of Rafa's end reign...I even read somewhere that 65% of Liverpool fans would TAKE back Rafa...I understand what he's done for the club, but let's face it, Rafa has never been able to challenge on all fronts for titles.
As for Roy, it's hard to see him challenging for trophies the same way Wenger & Fergie normally do year in year out...I'm in two minds as to whether or not Liverpool should give him more time or whether he's simply not good enough for Liverpool.

Last edited:
What's wrong with Roy Hodgson? I feel he's taken the brunt of Rafa's end reign...I even read somewhere that 65% of Liverpool fans would TAKE back Rafa...I understand what he's done for the club, but let's face it, Rafa has never been able to challenge on all fronts for titles.
As for Roy, it's hard to see him challenging for trophies the same way Wenger & Fergie normally do year in year out...I'm in two minds as to whether or not Liverpool should give him more time or whether he's simply not good enough for Liverpool.

Urm? under Rafa we finished 2nd with a point tally which would normally win the team the league...

Urm? under Rafa we finished 2nd with a point tally which would normally win the team the league...

If you remember that season, you only ended up finishing 2nd after crashing out of CL & domestic cups, hence my point of challenging on all fronts. And did Rafa ever actually win the league during his tenure at Anfield? I don't think 2nd is anything to brag about. Of course I'm only talking about his final years at Anfield, as I fully respect Rafa for what he did at Liverpool as well as Valencia.

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 AM ----------

18705 was me. i understand you guys wanting him out. its like to us newcastle fans wanting rid of Mike Ashley

Good luck liverpool fans :)

Mike Ashley is a whole different story to be honest.

I won't be signing but I do think it is time for him to go, to be honest it is not just the amount of garbage he has spoken but his tactical ineptitude which he has wonderfully demonstrated on many occasions (playing Kuyt on the left wing and Meireles on the right against Wolves, tactical idiocy). He has had more than enough time to show he knows how to put a team of players on the pitch in the correct positions, and failed. However most of what he said about Rafa is well founded TBF, although I am aware that most of my fellow fans still don't see this. Ho hum. We finished 2nd once, so we did, where did we finish last season?

Sorry but you have to have some ******* faith. Roy needs at least a year to get some momentum going, Rome wasn't built in a day.

But it burned in one.

---------- Post added at 06:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 AM ----------

I won't be signing but I do think it is time for him to go, to be honest it is not just the amount of garbage he has spoken but his tactical ineptitude which he has wonderfully demonstrated on many occasions (playing Kuyt on the left wing and Meireles on the right against Wolves, tactical idiocy). He has had more than enough time to show he knows how to put a team of players on the pitch in the correct positions, and failed. However most of what he said about Rafa is well founded TBF, although I am aware that most of my fellow fans still don't see this. Ho hum. We finished 2nd once, so we did, where did we finish last season?

Not that I support Roy, but Kuyt was played on the Left Wing for The Netherlands during the World Cup, not to sure, but if memory serves me correctly, they had a decent run.

People who want Hodgson to stay are clearly enjoying seeing Liverpool suffer.

People who want Hodgson to stay are clearly enjoying seeing Liverpool suffer.

Not me! Liverpool are one of THE Great Footballing Clubs in England & IMO footballing royalty..Personally don't like to see em where they are at the moment, although I'm sure I can see them back challenging for titles & trophies in no time.
Any sports is about mentality...Once you get over the mental problems & have confidence, half the battle is done. Hence the reason managers like Jose Mourinho & Harry Redknapp (& Vince Nguyen in FM2011) have been so successful, is because they understand the mental side to the game.

Not me! Liverpool are one of THE Great Footballing Clubs in England & IMO footballing royalty..Personally don't like to see em where they are at the moment, although I'm sure I can see them back challenging for titles & trophies in no time.
Any sports is about mentality...Once you get over the mental problems & have confidence, half the battle is done. Hence the reason managers like Jose Mourinho & Harry Redknapp (& Vince Nguyen in FM2011) have been so successful, is because they understand the mental side to the game.

Hence the reason Woy needs to leave. He has not motivational or man management skills, adding to the fact he won't adjust tactically, what has he got to offer us (other than hilarious press conferences)?

I know this is off-topic & probably worthy of a new thread, but just wondering who you guys would actually want at the Anfield helm if Mr Hodgson does get to sack? Bring Rafa back? lol
It'll be a tough job for any manager to come into, but I'd personally not bring back Rafa & maybe try out O' Neill? Not sure if he's the man for the job though tbh...Even though I think he did a pretty decent job at Villa. Maybe Frank Riijkard?