Callum's Be A Pro Game Applicants Thread.

Ain't I'm getting more games than the others, as seeming I'm a goalkeeper and goalkeepers always plays, and all the time I see Bristol Rovers goalkeepers after a new season they are always rubbish (unlike my person).

Ain't I'm getting more games than the others, as seeming I'm a goalkeeper and goalkeepers always plays, and all the time I see Bristol Rovers goalkeepers after a new season they are always rubbish (unlike my person).

Bristol don't go very far in the cup competitions, so you aren't one of them who played the most, you're close though.

Bristol don't go very far in the cup competitions, so you aren't one of them who played the most, you're close though.

I mean in league

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

I mean in league

Just seen, and I'm joint 3rd in the last season in league.

Time to settle into life in the Championship and prove myself there before trying again in the premiership.

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

Guys just thought id let you know im going away for 2 weeks so wont be posting in here :)

Update out in a few guys, sorry about the lack of them, had a busy week :)

A brilliant year for most pro's. Some making really big moves to clubs (some clubs players have moved to I haven't go loaded therefore you won't have a league table), and one player won midfielder of the year beating Lionel Messi, and Miralem Pjanic.

Mikhail Belukhin
View attachment 182652

Pete Sanchez
View attachment 182654 View attachment 182662

Josh Mullen
View attachment 182668

Fraser Manning
View attachment 182661

Finn Ellard
View attachment 182664

Callum Howey
View attachment 182655

Connor Cannon
View attachment 182653

Grant Thame
View attachment 182663

Greg Downing
View attachment 182665

Mark Dean
View attachment 182646

Mads Søborg
View attachment 182647

Vanjagl
View attachment 182641

Rodrigo Gonzales
View attachment 182660

Branimir Zahovic
View attachment 182650

Andreas Dahnert
View attachment 182648

Daniele Newton
View attachment 182642

England
View attachment 182667 View attachment 182651 View attachment 182656

Italy
View attachment 182666

Spain
View attachment 182657 View attachment 182649 View attachment 182659 View attachment 182643

France
View attachment 182658

Germany
View attachment 182640

Other
View attachment 182662

I want to clarify something for Finn (when he reads this) he got transferred to Huddersfield following Norwichs relegation, and the end of the season Huddersfield were relegated so he was loaned to Shakhtar where they have the option to buy him.
Oh and is everyone still following?

Last edited:
Pete is a beasttttttt
2 caps for scotland and promotion on loan with wolves. Just need to start more games for arsenal and improve my stats a little more
Great update callum

Aye, I'm following mate. Would like to be playing more games for Juve though :/

Glad to see I've broken into the first team. Not doing to well though :L

Aye, I'm following mate. Would like to be playing more games for Juve though :/
I was just wondering due to the lack of updates. Another one will be out in like 2 hours or something. Two more will be out tomorrow as well.

That's good enough Southampton.
You look 10 times better at Southampton than you did at Bristol. Possibly one of the best moves for in terms of the pros last season.

I'm surprised nobody has came in for Branimir Zahovic. He looks like a right world beater!

You look 10 times better at Southampton than you did at Bristol. Possibly one of the best moves for in terms of the pros last season.

I'm surprised nobody has came in for Branimir Zahovic. He looks like a right world beater!
It's a strange world.

Yep still following, bit sad that the guy who was with me at Le Mans has left...and that we're doing rubbish now. :(

Yes, I'm following. Did my guy get long term injured or something? Not much stat progression and not very many matches played.

Sorry for being inactive... but things will change, i promise :D.
I look decent, due my "advantage" ( I have both good feet). Sorry for leaving Le Mans Iamahuman, Juventus is Juventus :p

New updte is coming up after Brazil Paraguay game, getting all the screenshots and that now :)

following but i wish chelsea would give me more games but im amazing for scotland